Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was unable to get TCM on my local cable provider (Time Warner) without paying for Standard Cable, which would have run me $80 a month.  The only channel I ever watch is TCM.  I looked into Sling TV and it costs me $25 a month for a bunch of stuff, but at least I can choose TCM, and now I'm happy. 

Why is Sling not listed as a provider?  I can't watch TCM On Demand on my computer because Sling is not listed as a service provider.  Wake up, TCM!  Some people have found a better route to you than the standard cable package!

• Like 2

We've had other threads about Sling for over a year. TCM knows about Sling, because it provides content to Sling. They know people are getting rid of cable.

The problem with Sling is that the picture sometimes freezes. It's not without its own set of issues...but the price makes it appealing. Plus there are other channels offered in addition to TCM.

I actually sent an email to Sling the other day. I got back the customary:

Thank you for providing feedback about adding this feature to Sling TV. While it may not be available, at this time, we have forwarded your feedback on to our development team for consideration. We are always looking to add new features to Sling TV.

Maybe if they received more mail about it, it might get them to move. Or not lol.

I miss being able to watch TCM on my phone. Its so handy when I'm in waiting rooms bored to tears. 

• Like 1