Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wings4she

Still having problems w/app on Amazon TV Fire

Yee Haw !!! :D   Was I soooo happy to see TCM on Amazon Fire TV !!  Checked the reviews, what it took & needed to download was good to go as I have Amazon Fire TV ( luv this!!) Cox Cable & internet. Downloaded, app came up beautiful, did the going online to put the code in that went fine everything was done getting excited seeing all the movies I loved then I hit "Watch Now" and   :o    I yelled "WT--"   Up popped this ugly box saying  "ERROR HAs OCCURRED" ok !!!  Of course it doesn't say why, what's wrong, how to fix, who to contact nothing. I then uninstalled it ck'd my other apps they're all fine plus waited a day tried again & guess who's back??? :angry:   I've seen the other post tried the link couldn't get it to work, so am wondering if anyone got theirs fixed & how? Any help would be sooo appreciated....thanks ya'll :wub:  

I have this exact same problem. I still have not been able to watch a movie, even though the app opens and lets me choose a movie. Then the Error message. I spent nearly an hour with Amazon tech help but nothing was solved. I hope someone will come up with a solution.

I recently purchased a Fire TV and Fire TV stick. Both are having issues with having to constantly re-activate every time I re-enter the WatchTCM app to try to play a movie. After pressing the "watch movie" button it always takes me to an activation code screen like it was my initial sign up and then I have to re-enter @ www.TCM.com/activate in order to verify and then it brings up the movie.

As long as I stay in the app everything is fine. Once I leave the app and come back I have to go through the process again. All other apps on both fire TV's work great.They've only started to do this in the TCM app in last few days, but worked fine a couple of weeks ago. I've uninstalled, re-installed and cleared the data but nothing seems to work so far. Anyone else experiencing this problem using Fire TV?