Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Me Find This Film!!!

Smeyer

Ive been looking for a film everywhere but can't remember the title. The only thing I can remember from the film is, a man is staying at a couples house and the husband has an office that is sound proof and he kills people in his office and he records the killings on vinyl records. It's an old black and white film and I've only seen it once on TCM late at night. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I loved this movie and want to know what it is!!

OMG!! This is it!! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much!! I loved this move and just couldn't think of enough of the plot to find it. Thank!!!

Glad I could help. It airs on TCM about once a year. It is also available on disc through the Warner Archives and can be purchased on Amazon.

Welcome to the message boards and happy viewing!

• 2 weeks later...

I really would like help to find a film I've been looking for a long time.

The plot:  A group of people meets at an old mansion in Kentucky to read the matriarch's will. In the mansion still lives her three children - a woman who's father had a portrait painted of her in a pink dress, and two brothers where one paints I think, but one of them is the murderer in the film. The other facts I know is that there was a girl in the group who turns out to be the granddaughter of the dead woman and daughter to the dead woman's only daughter. And a bigger surprise was that the dead matriarch wasn't dead at all, she faked her death to right her wrongs that she did to her family. Which were accidentally killing her husband then making her sons bury him in the fireplace, blaming her daughter's secret husband and throwing him out of her daughter's life, that's when it is found out that she gave away her granddaughter to not "besmirch her family name."  

I know it's in black and white and filmed in the 1940s or so. Any suggestion is helpful. So please and thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings