Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name that movie for me

ntk

I want to know the name of a movie. Girl wants to meet rich man with yacht in harbor. Goes out in boat. Falls in. Gets rescued by who she thinks is rich man.

Goes on date only to find out he is the rich guy's boat mechanic. Finally gets date with rich man. Line I remember most is when she is riding in the rich man's car and asks for 2 bucks and a dime. She throws it out and says, "Most fun I've had on 2 bucks and a dime." Also remember a singing and dance scene where she thinks about being married to a guy who had Indian blood and is in a teepee with lots of children. Anyone know what this movie is??

Thank you so much. I have described this movie to my mom and she had no idea what movie it was. I quote the line about having fun on 2 bucks and a dime all the time and no one gets it. I checked amazon and they only had it on vhs, our vhs bit the dust and we hate to get another. Thank you for finally giving me the title.

Archived