Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trying to Identify Film in TCM October Promo

kayp

Hi,

My name is Kay. I'm trying to help my elderly father identify a film that is shown in the TCM October promo, the one that shows all the highlights for the month, Frankenstein, Christopher Lee, Trailblazing Women, etc. Near the end there is a brief scene of a man drawing back a curtain to reveal a woman in a bright red dress. To me it looks like one of the  old horror movies from the 1950s or 60s, possibly Hammer or one of the Vincent Price horror films, but I'm just guessing. Does anyone know what film it is? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Hi,

My name is Kay. I'm trying to help my elderly father identify a film that is shown in the TCM October promo, the one that shows all the highlights for the month, Frankenstein, Christopher Lee, Trailblazing Women, etc. Near the end there is a brief scene of a man drawing back a curtain to reveal a woman in a bright red dress. To me it looks like one of the  old horror movies from the 1950s or 60s, possibly Hammer or one of the Vincent Price horror films, but I'm just guessing. Does anyone know what film it is? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Hi kay.

The lady in red would be actress Sharon Tate, and the man/vampire who draws back the curtain would be actor Ferdy Mayne in Roman Polanski's THE FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS (1967).

(...and welcome to the boards)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings