Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mary Astor & Humphrey Bogart in "In This Our Life"

Someone help me!! According to the Internet Movie Database, Mary Astor & Humphrey Bogart (as well as the starring cast of The Maltese Falcon) are suppose to make cameos in "In This Our Life". I am a major Mary Astor fan and have seen this movie so many times, and I still can't find her. Can anyone tell me in what seen their cameos are in??? I watched it to see if I could even find Sidney Greenstreet (which I would think would be hard to miss), but I still can't find them. It say Bogart's charater is the "roadhouse owner". What roadhouse owner??? And what roadhouse?? Someone please help!!

Astorlarry, the roadhouse is the dive that Bette Davis stopped at where she played the jukebox and wanted to cut loose. The following stars are gathered around the bar

Bogart, Astor, Greenstreet, Peter Lorre, Ward Bond, Barton MacLane and Elisha Cook Jr. You have to be quick to catch a look at them (perhaps in slow motion). Walter Huston as the bartender is the most recognizable.

Good luck.

Mongo

Dear bansi4,

OK, I watched the scene you mentioned about 6 times and I can tell you the men (and no woman who could be Mary Astor) around the bar are not the cast of "The Maltese Falcon". Is there another scene that they might be in. I watched the movie again the whole way throught and can not find them. Maybe the listing on The Internet Movie Data Base is incorrect and the cast does not appear in the movie. Or maybe they have the wrong film listed. Can anyone help me find them????

Thanks.