NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

I'll be glad when this whole thing is over. In the last week it's

become like those six-hour Super Bowl preview shows. Just

play the game and see who wins. I think it will be all over

before midnight, at least I hope so so I can click over to

The Virginian. And tomorrow things can get back to normal,

thank goodness.

I watch Perry Mason about that time - - so I would like not to miss at least a little bit of the cross-examination before the confession.

I'll be glad when this whole thing is over. In the last week it's

become like those six-hour Super Bowl preview shows. Just

play the game and see who wins. I think it will be all over

before midnight, at least I hope so so I can click over to

The Virginian. And tomorrow things can get back to normal,

thank goodness.

I don't know if things will be quite back to normal but soon I'm sure, assuming we have a normal any more.

It will interesting what kind of coverage Trump will get after losing. Certainly he'll be kicking up a storm but will it fall upon deaf ears, or to what degree? Usually we have good losers but not here.

I watch Perry Mason about that time - - so I would like not to miss at least a little bit of the cross-examination before the confession.

Poor Hamilton Burger. You're fired, loser.

I don't know if things will be quite back to normal but soon I'm sure, assuming we have a normal any more.

It will interesting what kind of coverage Trump will get after losing. Certainly he'll be kicking up a storm but will it fall upon deaf ears, or to what degree? Usually we have good losers but not here.

Let us say near normal. People get very excited toward the end of

an election and then they usually go back to their everyday activities.

I think that will happen this time too. There was a little discussion on

one of the TV networks about whether Trump will go back to his various

businesses or will stay involved in politics. I guess he could do both,

but the losers of presidential elections usually fade away.

At this point it looks like America has spoken, and it has chosen Donald Trump to be the face and voice of the country for the next 4 years. They have decided that his is the voice and the rhetoric that speaks to who they are and how they want to be perceived both at home and internationally. They believe his policies to be good ones, or at least better than what was offered by the opponent.

Feel free to cheer, weep, or nod off, however the news may strike you.

I said a few times after Trump won the Republican primary that there was a good chance of him winning the presidency, because I think he is what a large part of this country has become. Now we know that's true. 

So how long until the wall goes up? How soon do all of the jobs return? When exactly do we declare America great again? I can't wait for the promised utopia! 

• Like 1

huffpost dot com had hillary's chances at 98% and trump's at less than 2%...

huffpost and nate silver are real scroats.  :)

I said I'd do this, Nipkow.

Over a year ago - in another Trump thread long since closed - I said definitively to you that Trump would NOT become the President, but that I would admit I'm wrong if the time comes.

Well the time has come - I was wrong when I said that a year ago.

I'm not a supporter of Trump - can't imagine I'll ever support a Republican - and Trump has always rubbed me the wrong way, spoiled brat that he's always been - but at least Hillary will hopefully be gone from sight soon and, please Heaven, permanently.

That's the silver lining, ay. That and the shaking up of the Democrats. Hopefully this will be the beginning of ridding that corrupt Party of its many undeserving "leaders".

• Like 2

Breaking news--

Reporters are hearing information about a possible Trump cabinet:

Secretary of State - - Newt Gingrich

Attorney general - - Rudy Giuliani

Chief of Staff - -Reince Priebus

If that doesn't encourage you to vote, then I guess nothing will.

Lobotomy cabinet, indeed.

Any of the above and Kris Kristie  could be Official Court Jester

I said I'd do this, Nipkow.

Over a year ago - in another Trump thread long since closed - I said definitively to you that Trump would NOT become the President, but that I would admit I'm wrong if the time comes.

Well the time has come - I was wrong when I said that a year ago.

I'm not a supporter of Trump - can't imagine I'll ever support a Republican - and Trump has always rubbed me the wrong way, spoiled brat that he's always been - but at least Hillary will hopefully be gone from sight soon and, please Heaven, permanently.

That's the silver lining, ay. That and the shaking up of the Democrats. Hopefully this will be the beginning of ridding that corrupt Party of its many undeserving "leaders".

Actually, we should thank you for helping us, lol Also those that voted for Jill. Job well done.

Actually, we should thank you for helping us, lol Also those that voted for Jill. Job well done.

Nonsense. We didn't do anything to help you.

If Jill hadn't been available to vote for, we simply wouldn't have voted at all. Although, I know that at least one person did write in Bernie.

We didn't help Trump and we didn't hurt Hillary - not any more than if we'd not voted at all.

All we did was give the Green Party as much help getting to federal funding territory as we could. That was our entire purpose in voting this time. We simply didn't care which of the two horrible front runners won one way or the other. 

Well, I suppose I shouldn't say "we" because at least one of us (me) is happier with Trump winning than I would've been with her winning. At least the next few years won't be boring. I hate being bored.

I can't wait to see how he gets that wall built (and how effective it proves to be at solving your illegal alien problems).

• Like 1

it is done.

a great victory has been won.

we now reflect on the great melodrama we have lived...

and contemplate the melodramatic excitement yet to come...with donny trump as master and commander of an America made great again.

:D

For us West Virginians, it's light at the end of a closed coal mine tunnel.

Light-at-the-end-of-a-Tunnel.jpg

33E2285700000578-0-image-a-11_1462496030

Had to pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming!

Hello jobs, goodbye ACA!

tumblr_nhfucgEGgT1spaqfio1_500.gif

it is done.

a great victory has been won.

we now reflect on the great melodrama we have lived...

and contemplate the melodramatic excitement yet to come...with donny trump as master and commander of an America made great again.

:D

Well we see what the pro Hillary polls are worth. :D

fools-gold_specialty-metals.jpg

Like to add, Trump you better keep your word and make things better or it will be over a DECADE before another Republican sits in the Oval Office again. :mellow:

Globalist are going to make the next 4 years a living hell for you.

Like to add, Trump you better keep your word and make things better or it will be over a DECADE before another Republican sits in the Oval Office again. 

Globalist are going to make the next 4 years a living hell for you.

Trump ain't the worrying kind. He don't apologize and he don't worry.

He's wealthy, he's famous, he gets what he wants, and now he's more powerful than ever. He'll have Presidential protection for the rest of his life and so will his family.

You telling him he better do anything means nothing - he'll squish you if you annoy him like that.