Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

See how sweet you think it is, a couple years from now.

As long as she never darkens the Washington Establishment with her presence again, it'll be sweet enough.

And maybe Bill will get to wear prison stripes for diddling underage girls down on fantasy island before he croaks of aids. That'll keep them from even visiting for "special events". That'd really be sweet.

• Like 1

As long as she never darkens the Washington Establishment with her presence again, it'll be sweet enough.

And maybe Bill will get to wear prison stripes for diddling underage girls down on fantasy island before he croaks of aids. That'll keep them from even visiting for "special events". That'd really be sweet.

Obama is great at getting himself elected, but not too good at getting other people elected. His track record here is terrible.

A couple more exit polls:  56% of voters were either 'concerned' or 'scared' about a Trump Presidency.  Only 36% thought he was 'fit' to be President.

A couple more exit polls:  56% of voters were either 'concerned' or 'scared' about a Trump Presidency.  Only 36% thought he was 'fit' to be President.

Means nothing now. He's The President. Accept it.

• Like 1

I don't think people have to "accept" anything especially if it represents evil.  Trump never "accepted" Obama.

You can keep your Emperor!

Man, where have you been? Trumpus has already said the days of the Fed propping up the Fed & Wall Street are gone. Policies will create millions of jobs and put the economy on solid ground.

Yes, Trump is going make a stand against Wall Street banks. That's why a 17-year veteran of Goldman-Sachs tops his list of potential Treasury secretaries. But at least he didn't give them a speech, or else it might seem like a conflict of interest. 

• Like 1

I don't think people have to "accept" anything especially if it represents evil....

...You can keep your Emperor!

Bible says in the last days ppl will call good evil and evil good...thanks for fulfilling Bible prophesy,bogie.Your own words helped to show the Bible's words to be true.

Bible says in the last days ppl will call good evil and evil good...thanks for fulfilling Bible prophesy,bogie.Your own words helped to show the Bible's words to be true.

Bible?  That thing that was written by some taliban guy in cave?

I don't think people have to "accept" anything especially if it represents evil.  Trump never "accepted" Obama.

You can keep your Emperor!

Nah.

imperial-obama-decree.jpeg

Yup...same book...and your words proved that that old taliban guy was right. :P

A taliban jew, huh?

That's.....umm.....different.

Yes, Trump is going make a stand against Wall Street banks. That's why a 17-year veteran of Goldman-Sachs tops his list of potential Treasury secretaries. But at least he didn't give them a speech, or else it might seem like a conflict of interest. 

You don't have a clue. Trump would break up the big banks if he could, just like I would. This tired campaign rhetoric just went out with the tide, lol

You don't have a clue. Trump would break up the big banks if he could, just like I would. This tired campaign rhetoric just went out with the tide, lol

Here you go:

Treasury secretary

Donald Trump himself has indicated that he wants to give the Treasury secretary job to his finance chairman, Steven Mnuchin, a 17-year-veteran of Goldman Sachs ...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-in-president-trump-cabinet-231071?lo=ap_a4

Why don't you stick to Canadian sewage reports and misunderstanding basic science. That seems to be where your strengths lie.

where to begin. so many unhappy people and you gotta feel for them...

they believed scroats like nate silver and huffpost too.

wisconsin and pennsylvania whatta great nite.

bernie sanders never shoulda said that trump would not be president.
:lol:

• Like 1

where to begin. so many unhappy people and you gotta feel for them...

they believed scroats like nate silver and huffpost too.

wisconsin and pennsylvania whatta great nite.

bernie sanders never shoulda said that trump would not be president.

Congrats.   When you have a chance let me know who is going to win the Super Bowl so I can place a large bet on that.

• Like 1

All of the people who donated to the Clinton Foundation are now asking for their money back. They are the biggest losers, thinking their "donations" were going to keep buying access. The foundation has fortunately crumbled.

• Like 1

Congrats.   When you have a chance let me know who is going to win the Super Bowl so I can place a large bet on that.

Watching Fox Business and a Trump Presidency will repeal many of Dodd-Frank legislation. Trumpus, like Bernie Sanders, has repeatedly said Glass-Steagall will come back. Glass-Steagall will break up the big banks. This is in the Republican platform.

We've seen this before, nothing new:

Popular hero comes riding in to save America ! John Wayne made a living doing this. 1980 it was Ronnie Reagan. He even rode a horse at times too ! 

He's gonna defeat the evil robber barons and help the common people. And take America back to a glorious time (which never existed lol ).

America loves a hero :lol:

So when will the government start rounding up the immigrants, Muslims and gays?

And don't forget the wall with the golden gate, I want to see how he follows through for all you supporters, Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/

• Like 1

And don't forget the wall with the golden gate, I want to see how he follows through for all you supporters, Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/ Trump/

and the return of good old water boarding and war crimes.

• Like 1

and the return of good old water boarding and war crimes.

And it's about time to use nukes again. I mean, we have 'em, why not use 'em?

• Like 1

And it's about time to use nukes again. I mean, we have 'em, why not use 'em?

Those things are so neat more countries should have them.

"Baron!  Stop playing with that code machine.  It's not for kids."

• Like 1