Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

Interesting.  My point was to base a defence on being instructed from the stage to cause violence.  Blame it on Trump and call him as a witness.

By the way I read that the Trump University law suit is alive and kicking.  There was one hold out which means the case continues and Trump may have to testify.  

Oh,  I took you to mean that the anti-Trump protesters would use Trump as a defense;   I.e. that Trump hate's speech causes such fear that it forces them to react and take up violence.   That was the POV of that silly and crazy activist that Tucker had on his program.

The Trump lawsuit has been settled.    Funny but that hold out (who decided to settle) was a lawyer.    I really don't agree that these fools should get their money back.  Yea, they were ripped off but that was because they were greedy morons.  Anyone with a brain had to know Trump U was selling snake oil.      Whatever happened to 'as is' sell and buyer beware. 

E.g. should people be able to sue Starbucks for the insane prices they charge for something as basic as coffee?

maxine waters thinks they can get Donny on collusion and impeach him...

he made the observation that she looks like music artist James Brown... :lol:

this Gorsuch thing, whatz the point? so the democrat senate egg suckers got 41 votes and can block. to what avail? they know mcconnell will use the nuclear option and Gorsuch will be confirmed so whatz the point?

how will that hearten their constituencies? even dumber is these GOP senators like Graham fretting over it. doan they get it? the democrats doan give a sheet so why should they? so if thatz the way the

democrats feel about it...

well sir...

"well, if they want a fight, lets give it to them." -scotty, 3rd year ep 'spectre of the gun'

:)

But that still doesn't explain why Melania Trump looks like an Eastern European She Wolf.

I've seen photos of her before the plastic surgery and she was really a nice ordinary-looking Eastern European girl.

Whatever they did to her just was unnatural and weird.I suppose she did that to further her nude modeling career.

If you get a chance, you want to see what she really looked like before all that surgery.

• Like 1

But that still doesn't explain why Melania Trump looks like an Eastern European She Wolf.

I've seen photos of her before the plastic surgery and she was really a nice ordinary-looking Eastern European girl.

Whatever they did to her just was unnatural and weird.I suppose she did that to further her nude modeling career.

If you get a chance, you want to see what she really looked like before all that surgery.

she is a sweet lady and a mother. :)

Oh,  I took you to mean that the anti-Trump protesters would use Trump as a defense;   I.e. that Trump hate's speech causes such fear that it forces them to react and take up violence.   That was the POV of that silly and crazy activist that Tucker had on his program.

The Trump lawsuit has been settled.    Funny but that hold out (who decided to settle) was a lawyer.    I really don't agree that these fools should get their money back.  Yea, they were ripped off but that was because they were greedy morons.  Anyone with a brain had to know Trump U was selling snake oil.      Whatever happened to 'as is' sell and buyer beware. 

E.g. should people be able to sue Starbucks for the insane prices they charge for something as basic as coffee?

If you feel you got ripped off, you should be able to sue regardless of how smart/stupid you are.  Trump peddled himself as a business genius (remember ART OF THE DEAL?) and advertised Trump U the same way.  They weren't all "greedy morons" - some were probably just trying to make their financial lives a little better, however misguided.  Trump U was a plain rip-off and these people got nothing.  I'm glad they're getting some money back.  That rich S.O.B. Trump can well afford it as he reminds us at every opportunity how wealthy he is.

Coffee at Starbucks is overpriced but you do get coffee when you go there.

• Like 4

If you feel you got ripped off, you should be able to sue regardless of how smart/stupid you are.  Trump peddled himself as a business genius (remember ART OF THE DEAL?) and advertised Trump U the same way.  They weren't all "greedy morons" - some were probably just trying to make their financial lives a little better, however misguided.  Trump U was a plain rip-off and these people got nothing.  I'm glad they're getting some money back.  That rich S.O.B. Trump can well afford it as he reminds us at every opportunity how wealthy he is.

Coffee at Starbucks is overpriced but you do get coffee when you go there.

Look up the law on an as-is sale.     Unless the seller commits fraud (i.e. knowingly deceives the buyer),  one can't sue.    I.e. getting 'ripped off' isn't actionable.

Of course Trump puffed up what he was selling,  but again,  from a legal POV that isn't fraud.     E.g. saying 'this is a great car' when it isn't is NOT fraud.    Fraud would be saying the car has 100,000 miles after adjusting the odometer from 150K. 

The people that signed up for Trump U wanted to learn how Trump ripped off others to get rich.   They were just as greedy as Trump.  Yea,  they got ripped off,  so IMO that was part of their education.    Therefore I'm not glad these suckers,  who's mission it was, was to become rip-off artist themselves, were rewarded.        My guess is that Trump would have won the lawsuit but decided to settle since he is now President.

she is a sweet lady and a mother. :)

I saw Melanija Knavs' official portrait as first lady today. I was thrilled that for once she was able to keep her clothes on for a professional photo shoot.

You can be the sweetest mother in the world and still pose nude.  Princess, I laughed out loud when I read you comment.  A little b****y maybe and sarcastic but very, very funny!

like this??

2016-02-12T191543Z_1_LOP000HUCAG51_RTRMA

james, I believe these people were knowingly deceived so they had a right to sue.  Trump settled - pretty much like he does all his law suits.  Ho-hum.

They were deceived and Trump made promises about his "University" real estate course which were knowingly untrue.  In other words, fraud.  The case is going forward and that is good news for anyone who wants the nitty gritty details of Trump's deception exposed.

• Like 1

Trump was sued (and he would have lost) because he marketed a bogus product.  He promised something that he could not deliver.  It was not about the price, but the non-delivery of promised results.

He settled because he knew he would lose in the long run.  Trump is not the type of person to settle.

Yeah, they were greedy but as you said, "they were ripped off" and that means they had a basis for a suit and would have won.

• Like 1
the msm is makin' out like donny ain't gettin' no place. you can tell the phony stuff immediately from the way it sounds...stupid.  :) cnn talking about giving trump a much needed victory after the past few bad weeks with a gorsuch nuclear option confirmation? they just doan wanna get that donny doan see it the way that they WANNA see it, the phonies.

the msm mofos wanna declare trump null and void now. the foul-ups doan even wanna wait until the november 2018 midterms. they must sense the democrats' self-destructive desperation.

well and good! I hope they continue to sense it. serves 'em right for beshmirching legitimate objective journalism, the stupid bleeps!

donny is gettin' better all the time. wants to give federal regulations that impede american business a major haircut. besides that you got schtootzes in this country who, if they could, would make it a thought crime for freeborn american homeowners to even e rect a toolshed in their backyards to protect patches of dandelions.

it's a depressing image of how american liberalism has driven itself off the deep end. ludicrous? not really. liberals would certainly want to require american homeowners to get an environmental impact statement before a man could put up a toolshed in his own backyard for the sake of a patch of friggin' dandelions!

meanwhile american liberals continue to satisfy themselves with banning smoking on public municipal beaches...which is bleepin' NUTS! that is what conservative talk show host mark levin is alluding to when he uses the term soft tyranny because telling a free people THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN SMOKE OUTDOORS ANYMORE IS GOING TOO BLEEPING FAR!

they want more donny trump's empowered?....they got it! they doan knock it off with the excessively arbitrary and UNDEMOCRATIC HS they are in for more donnies. :)

but if that's what they want, America will indulge them, THE BLEEPS! :D

The traffic here sure has dropped off after the Russian conspiracy theory has been debunked and Obama was caught spying on Trump and unmasking people. Did they really think they could hide what they did?

What world do you live in? It sure isn't the real one.

The three investigations on Russian leaks and possible Trump camp collusion with them continue, the Senate having only just begun theirs. And Obama hasn't been caught at anything outside of getting a lot of right wing conspiracy theory headlines.

You Trump distractors are oh so eager to try to change the subject.

• Like 4

The traffic here sure has dropped off after the Russian conspiracy theory has been debunked and Obama was caught spying on Trump and unmasking people. Did they really think they could hide what they did?

The exact opposite is true.  Trump has offered no proof to back up his insane Tweet accusations.  We are still waiting.  More Russian links to the Trump campaign are coming to light every day.

It amazes me how you and other Trump supporters would prefer to back a traitor than to look silly for supporting him in the first place.

• Like 5

Trump was sued (and he would have lost) because he marketed a bogus product.  He promised something that he could not deliver.  It was not about the price, but the non-delivery of promised results.

He settled because he knew he would lose in the long run.  Trump is not the type of person to settle.

Yeah, they were greedy but as you said, "they were ripped off" and that means they had a basis for a suit and would have won.

To me these fools that signed up for Trump U, are like people that go to Bonnie and Clyde to learn how to rip off banks, and then cry that Bonnie and Clyde are crooks and ripped them off.

• Like 1

The exact opposite is true. Trump has offered no proof to back up his insane Tweet accusations. We are stills waiting. More Russian links to the Trump campaign are coming to light every day.

It amazes me how you and other Trump supporters would prefer to back a traitor than to look silly for supporting him in the first place.

There's nothing amazing about ignorance and stupidity - - that's where racism and misogyny are born and bred.

• Like 1

To me these fools that signed up for Trump U, are like people that go to Bonnie and Clyde to learn how to rip off banks, and then cry that Bonnie and Clyde are crooks and ripped them off.

graphic-trump-0111.jpg

• Like 1

A couple years ago, only the intelligentsia knew that Trump was a crook.

Your confusing schools here;   the one you're talking about is the Chris Christie Jr. College.

I thought that that was the college one went to if he wanted to become a competitive eater. .......Fifty hot dogs in ten minutes? No problem.

Trump ripped off these folks and, for a change, got caught doing

it and had to pay up. I wouldn't go to Bonnie and Clyde to learn

how to rob banks. They were small time losers. I think a better

education would be had by taking lessons from Alvin Karpis.

And for competitive eaters, it's Chestnut U. 

One of the good things about Trump U. was its distinguished

faculty. 

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4051/meet-trump-u-faculty%E2%80%A6including-felon-hank-berrien#

• Like 1