Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

Donald Trump Kicks Off Sexual Assault Awareness Month By Defending Bill O’Reilly-

The president said the Fox News host “shouldn’t have settled” in lawsuits accusing O’Reilly of sexual harassment.

...I don’t think Bill did anything wrong.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-bill-oreilly-harassment_us_58e51f1ee4b0917d347635f9

:huh:

FOX NEWS alumni Roger Ailes and Bill O'Reilly are select members of Trump's

Grab Them By The

* * * * * Club.

BTW-- Steve, "I made a safe space for white nationalists at Breitbart" Bannon gets honorable mention for wife abuse.

1.  Despite years of saying stay out of Syria, Trump intimates that he may do something.

2.  30 companies pull ads from O'Reilly show - Trump defends O'Reilly (as he did Ailes).

3.  Trump and GOPers say other countries should spend more on defense.

4.  Trump has often said US should not be responsible for defending other countries.

5.  Trump intimates he will do something about North Korea.

6.  Trump and GOPers want to increase DOD spending by $54 Billion, even though US spends more than next 10 countries combined.

7.  If US does 3&4, why should we spend more on DOD?  We should spend $54 Billion LESS.

8.  Bannon removed from NSC principals group.  While this is a very positive thing, why was he there in the first place? Yes,  I know the "party line" from the White House about Susan Rice.  Not a word of truth in it.

1.  Despite years of saying stay out of Syria, Trump intimates that he may do something.

Trump said, how and when any strike happens will not be advertised (good idea? duh yeah!).  What's wrong with sending a few cruise missiles up Assad's keister for chemical bombing babies?

53744209.jpg?t=1491329940

Obama certainly stayed out even after crossing his BS "Red Line".

obama-red-line-cartoon.jpg

now you're gonna see real genuine leadership and not the phony, excessive worthless pontifications of the progressive academic completely lacking in any moral courage and resolve.

you have here barbarically murdered women, mothers, children and babes. from barack obama we would get a worthless empty speech dripping with phony anguish from a guy who lives only to hear himself talk...

but from donny trump, hated, demonized daily, maligned and pilleried, you will see a true manifestation of righteous anger and civilization's retribution that all barbarisms rising to this level MUST BE ANSWERED WITH!.....

otherwise evil laughs at our lack of moral authority and most importantly, lack of moral courage!

no more.

barack obama refused to understand that and wallowed in the empty rhetoric of the godless intellectual passing it off as prudent leadership. a joke of course.

donald trump has the basic moral understanding of good and evil as most men do and will now act upon it...

my final thoughts...

hit Syria? :huh:

let bibi do the job! :D

(or at least join in the operations)

:)

I thought the mere fact of Donny being president would have

deterred Assad from using chemical weapons. I guess Assad

is like a lot of folks and isn't fooled by Trump's loud mouth bs

act.

now you're gonna see real genuine leadership and not the phony, excessive worthless pontifications of the progressive academic completely lacking in any moral courage and resolve.

you have here barbarically murdered women, mothers, children and babes. from barack obama we would get a worthless empty speech dripping with phony anguish from a guy who lives only to hear himself talk...

but from donny trump, hated, demonized daily, maligned and pilleried, you will see a true manifestation of righteous anger and civilization's retribution that all barbarisms rising to this level MUST BE ANSWERED WITH!.....

otherwise evil laughs at our lack of moral authority and most importantly, lack of moral courage!

no more.

barack obama refused to understand that and wallowed in the empty rhetoric of the godless intellectual passing it off as prudent leadership. a joke of course.

donald trump has the basic moral understanding of good and evil as most men do and will now act upon it...

my final thoughts...

hit Syria? :huh:

let bibi do the job! :D

(or at least join in the operations)

Putin's Russia is the enabler for Assad-- always has been.

This is the point where whatever Putin's got on Trump is going to ring true. Because Trump will have his hands tied, no matter what.

Trump can talk big but if he's in bed with the Russians--so to speak--LOL, nothing will come of this, except maybe the resignation of the Secretary of State and/or the UN ambassador.

Trump said, how and when any strike happens will not be advertised (good idea? duh yeah!).  What's wrong with sending a few cruise missiles up Assad's keister for chemical bombing babies?

They have to only hit Assad's keister.  No civilians, no US troops that are in Syria, no friendly rebel forces, no Kurds, no Russian forces, no Iranian forces, etc.

That is the first problem. Then we have to make sure we don't **** off somebody else who retaliates against us.

It is very complicated.  GW Bush and Dick Cheney thought Iraq would be a cakewalk.  We are still there.

They have to only hit Assad's keister.  No civilians, no US troops that are in Syria, no friendly rebel forces, no Kurds, no Russian forces, no Iranian forces, etc.

That is the first problem. Then we have to make sure we don't **** off somebody else who retaliates against us.

It is very complicated.  GW Bush and Dick Cheney thought Iraq would be a cakewalk.  We are still there.

Military targets only.

On President Donald Trump's orders, US warships launched between 50-60 Tomahawk cruise missiles at a Syrian government airbase where the warplanes that carried out the chemical attacks were based, US officials said.

http://www.wtae.com/article/us-official-50-us-tomahawk-missiles-fired-into-syria/9244235

s077499758-300-1491529955.jpg?crop=1xw:1

Putin's Russia is the enabler for Assad-- always has been.

This is the point where whatever Putin's got on Trump is going to ring true. Because Trump will have his hands tied, no matter what.

Trump can talk big but if he's in bed with the Russians--so to speak--LOL, nothing will come of this, except maybe the resignation of the Secretary of State and/or the UN ambassador.

ah-hum, you're were saying...

obama would never have done even this...

he woulda been too afraid it might offend somebody.

timidity masquerading as leadership is now over.

we have a real leader again. :P

Donny doan balk,

he fires tomahawks.

"While Vice President Mike Pence is reportedly working from the White House to craft a response to the humanitarian crisis in Syria, Donald Trump is currently at his Mar-a-Lago vacation home making jokes with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

Ignoring questions about what he plans to do about Syria, Trump instead thought it was an appropriate time to make jokes.....

Instead of immediately taking charge and returning back to the White House, or at least laying out how he plans to move forward, he is wining, dining, and making wisecracks with the Chinese president.

Meanwhile, back in Washington, several reports indicate that the vice president is huddling with officials at the White House and crafting a response to the crisis in Syria. That’s right – Trump is essentially delegating the responsibilities of the commander-in-chief to Mike Pence, so his long weekend in Florida doesn’t get interrupted....

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/04/06/trump-jokes-vacation-resort-pence-decides-deal-syria.html

-_-

• Like 1

"In 2013, when a sarin nerve gas attack left more than 1,400 dead outside Damascus, President Barack Obama went to Congress to get approval to strike.

In a vote, 183 Republicans voted against bombing the country. Only 12 Republicans, including then-House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), voted with the president to launch a strike.

Ultimately, Congress did not approve the strike, with 243 Congressional members voting against it.

In the past, Trump appeared as an anti-interventionist, criticizing Obama’s choice to use force in Syria:

**@realDonaldTrump

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict?

Obama needs Congressional approval.

-But Trump declined to seek Congressional approval before launching Thursday’s attack....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/republicans-strike-syria-trump_us_58e6f71de4b051b9a9da355d?

• Like 4

Seems Trump was preparing himself for the meeting with the Chinese leader. :lol:

And I'll betcha anything all the while Donny Boy was announcing his "tough guy"/"man of action" appearing little air strike in retaliation on that SOB Assad, the aforementioned Chinese leader there in Mar-a-Lago was thinking to himself somethin' like...

"Sure am glad MY country doesn't spend the big bucks THIS country does to act as the policeman of the world! 'Cause WE can use that kind'a money to corner every business market in the world eventually"!

Wanna BET?!  ;)

I mean, why the hell do ya think that Chinese dude here is sportin' that ****-eatin' grin here, HUH?!...

07PREXY-01p-master768.jpg

(...it sure as hell isn't because he's findin' Donny Boy here any kind'a "scintillating conversationalist", ya know!!!)

LOL 

• Like 1

I thought the Democrats said Trump was conspiring with the Russians, and now he shot missiles to Syria against them. They'll have to come up with some other excuse about this.

Read my latest post in that "Air Strike" thread, and then think about a possible(I'll emphasize the word "possible" here) explanation against this latest ill-thought through statement of yours around here, MM.

(...'cause MAYBE you haven't heard, but the latest reports from this front are saying that our air strikes purposely and as much as possible avoided any contact with or on those Ruskies over there)

Russia Warns of ‘Negative Consequences’ Over Trump Syria Attack

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is a close ally of Russia, so all eyes are turning to the Russian government in the wake of Donald Trump’s missile attack on a Syrian airfield, and tensions are flaring between the two super powers, with the Kremlin calling the bombing an act of “aggression.”

The Russian news site RT reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin believes the attack violates international law. A few minutes before the bombing, a top Russian official warned the Americans of “negative consequences” if Trump bombed Syria – and evoked Iraq.

Too bad the facts support what I said, the Russians are not happy about this. It's scary how people twist things for politics.

Russia Warns of ‘Negative Consequences’ Over Trump Syria Attack

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is a close ally of Russia, so all eyes are turning to the Russian government in the wake of Donald Trump’s missile attack on a Syrian airfield, and tensions are flaring between the two super powers, with the Kremlin calling the bombing an act of “aggression.”

The Russian news site RT reported that Russian President Vladimir Putin believes the attack violates international law. A few minutes before the bombing, a top Russian official warned the Americans of “negative consequences” if Trump bombed Syria – and evoked Iraq.

Too bad the facts support what I said, the Russians are not happy about this. It's scary how people twist things for politics.

I still say this is all an act on that balding little Russian ****head's part.

Stay tuned though, and we'll see what these "negative consequences" will be.

(...and when it turns outs that Putin's bravado is as full of hot air in this instance as most of Donny Boy's promises are, trust me, I won't expect you to admit it...'cause I know by now how admitting that you're wrong about something is as likely as seein' those proverbial porcine taking flight)

• Like 2

And now we gotta worry about the NORTH KOREAN brat taking advantage of everyone's distraction.

Maybe what North Korea is doing isn't in earnest.  Quite possibly Putin, in concert with Kim Yung Dung( or whatever) has the kid rattling sabres just to distract Trump and other western allies in order to achieve his goals elsewhere. 

It's an old trick I've seen done by people in social situations.  And Chump is just enough of one to fall for it.

Sepiatone

• Like 1

A week ago Assad was someone who Trump said he could work with.  He's very slow on the uptake.  Took a while for him to grasp the horror of what is going on.  Too busy looking in the mirror I suppose.

A week ago Assad was someone who Trump said he could work with.  He's very slow on the uptake.  Took a while for him to grasp the horror of what is going on.  Too busy looking in the mirror I suppose.

glad you approve of the strike. :D

And now we gotta worry about the NORTH KOREAN brat taking advantage of everyone's distraction.

Maybe what North Korea is doing isn't in earnest.  Quite possibly Putin, in concert with Kim Yung Dung( or whatever) has the kid rattling sabres just to distract Trump and other western allies in order to achieve his goals elsewhere. 

It's an old trick I've seen done by people in social situations.  And Chump is just enough of one to fall for it.

Sepiatone

at least trump reacted to the horrific slaughter of men, women, mothers and babies by nerve gas which is more than anything barack obama ever did...

he met evil with words and trump has met evil with 56 tomahawk cruise missiles  :P

and THAT'S the difference between obama and trump...

and it's all the difference donny needs. :)

glad you approve of the strike. :D

Where did you read that?  I don't have an opinion.  It's a very dangerous situation no mater which way it is played.  Beyond me.  I don't profess to know more than the generals as does clueless Trump or his colossally stupid legion of arm chair gung-ho supporters.

• Like 1

I still say this is all an act on that balding little Russian ****head's part.

Stay tuned though, and we'll see what these "negative consequences" will be.

(...and when it turns outs that Putin's bravado is as full of hot air in this instance as most of Donny Boy's promises are, trust me, I won't expect you to admit it...'cause I know by now how admitting that you're wrong about something is as likely as seein' those proverbial porcine taking flight)

No more exporting English episodes of "Masha and the Bear". ;)

I thought the Democrats said Trump was conspiring with the Russians, and now he shot missiles to Syria against them. They'll have to come up with some other excuse about this.

Throws a wrench into that theory.  Hilarious the left still think Trump and the Russians are buddy buddy.