Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

Throws a wrench into that theory.  Hilarious the left still think Trump and the Russians are buddy buddy.

Don't you think the Russians stamping their feet in indignation is what they are expected to do?  There is a game going on there.

Manhunt underway for suspect in Sweden terrorist attack that killed at least 3

STOCKHOLM — A stolen truck plowed into a department store Friday in central Stockholm, killing at least three people and touching off a major manhunt after what the country’s prime minister described as a likely terrorist attack.

Police said the driver apparently escaped and was the subject of a rapidly widening search. Heavily armed officers patrolled the streets, and police helicopters buzzed overhead.

Authorities also imposed sweeping security measures, closing off streets and shutting down the city’s transit system in lockdown scenes that recalled recent terrorist strikes in London and St. Petersburg.

A month ago they were claiming everything was all warm and peachy in Sweden, and now they have a terrorist attack. They owe the U.S. an apology.

Don't you think the Russians stamping their feet in indignation is what they are expected to do?  There is a game going on there.

either putin and his regime know that assad is gassing women and kids or they don't...

which is it?

because I doan know. maybe they do know and they're THAT cold-blooded. I think as you, Bogie56, that trump wants to be palsie-walsie with vladdy and company but...

when he saw the images of those murdered syrian babies...

well sir...

the man felt he had to do something.

that's more basic human compassion and decency than obama demonstrated in 8 years!

trump has a conscience based upon a recognition of god while obama is a humanist-secularist who believes that men can suspend recognizing the basic value of human life on certain occassions,,,like times when an exercising of guts and courage becomes necessary in the face of a barbaric evil.

barack hussein obama failed THAT test.

Just like in NORTH BY NORTHWEST where Eva Marie Saint pretended to shoot Cary Grant , just to show that she was on Mason's side.

• Like 3

the syrian people's reaction to trump's attack on the shayrat missile base.....

Do more....

only next time...

do it harder!

obama let them down, donald trump won't.

:)

the syrian people's reaction to trump's attack on the shayrat missile base.....

Do more....

only next time...

do it harder!

obama let them down, donald trump won't.

that's what a syrian man said to cnn's brooke baldwin. I could tell she wanted to cut short the interview because she didn't like what the guy was saying. :lol:

As a good Christian, shouldn't Donny have turned the other cheek?

Trumpy only killed a few children, but they were killed beautifully, totally

beautifully.

Is there any such thing as a clean war?  There will be innocent casualties regardless, precision bombing does reduce the risk.  Militants in Syria are using human shields to prevent attacks.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/militants-used-civilians-human-shields-they-fled-manbij-831119283

Despot leaders like Saddam Hussein has use them also.

article-1165186-00F09D9200000191-975_468

Edited by hamradio

Is there any such thing as a clean war?  There will be innocent casualties regardless, precision bombing does reduce the risk.  Militants in Syria are using human shields to prevent attacks.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/militants-used-civilians-human-shields-they-fled-manbij-831119283

Despot leaders like Saddam Hussein has use them also.

article-1165186-00F09D9200000191-975_468

Everybody's hands are dirty to some extent, some more than

others. Saddam and Assad are among the worst offenders.

saw this article on huffpost about stephen colbert knocking donald trump jr's political anbitions. I really doan care only in that it brings another question to mind...

I mean he's so debonair and clever.

when is he gonna start on Ivanka's little ones?  :)

As a good Christian, shouldn't Donny have turned the other cheek?

Trumpy only killed a few children, but they were killed beautifully, totally

beautifully.

"Good Christian"??????????

"Good Christian"??????????

I've always thought it irrelevant about christians grading each other on goodness. only God's estimation of an individual's worth matters in the end.

"For the Righteousness of Man is as filthy rags compared to the Righteousness of God."

I've always thought it irrelevant about christians grading each other on goodness. only God's estimation of an individual's worth matters in the end.

"For the Righteousness of Man is as filthy rags compared to the Righteousness of God."

Nip--you're absolutely right. Jesus is the ultimate judge of human beings.

- - But when you have seen an individual habitually lie, brag about sexually molesting women in public, repeatedly cheat in business deals, habitually discriminate as a rental landlord and spew racist and misogynist Venom from his lips in front of audiences of thousands, then whether you're a Christian or not you have a right to have an opinion about that individual.

And since the above paragraph describes Donald Trump-- I don't have a very positive opinion about him--which would leave me to simply say that he doesn't have attributes that I would associate with Christianity.

• Like 2

Wingnuts is short hand for right wing nut jobs. 

You wingnuts can't get anything right.

I've been using that term for people like you since before there was short hand.

The Online Slang Dictionary provides something closer to the real definition:

someone lacking in mental abilities, uneducated, rather than mentally handicapped

- "He's a real wingnut."

Nip--you're absolutely right. Jesus is the ultimate judge of human beings.

- - But when you have seen an individual habitually lie, brag about sexually molesting women in public, repeatedly cheat in business deals, habitually discriminate as a rental landlord and spew racist and misogynist Venom from his lips in front of audiences of thousands, then whether you're a Christian or not you have a right to have an opinion about that individual.

And since the above paragraph describes Donald Trump-- I don't have a very positive opinion about him--which would leave me to simply say that he doesn't have attributes that I would associate with Christianity.

I won't dispute your estimation but he at least has proven himself to be a man of action.

U.S. Naval Carrier Group on Way to Korean Peninsula...

now we shall see the difference between a talker and a doer.

America enjoys a return to true leadership. :) 

Give 'er the Gun, Donny Trump!  

:D

You wingnuts can't get anything right.

I've been using that term for people like you since before there was short hand.

The Online Slang Dictionary provides something closer to the real definition:

someone lacking in mental abilities, uneducated, rather than mentally handicapped

- "He's a real wingnut."

I don't recall hearing it used in that way very often.

I only use it as shorthand for right wing nut job. 

I won't dispute your estimation but he at least has proven himself to be a man of action.

Adolf Hitler  ... man of action.

Attacking North Korea could very well lead to a million South Koreans dying instantly with a nuclear retaliation and then it really begins.  The U.S. forced to respond and then China steps in.

That will certainly take the conversation away from Trump's treasonous campaign activities.

• Like 1