Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

Targeted by Obama, DeVry and other for-profit colleges rebounding under Trump-

"Less than 100 days into Trump's presidency, the Department of Education under Secretary Betsy DeVos has delayed implementation of gainful employment rules, withdrawn key federal student loan servicing reforms, and signaled a less onerous regulatory environment for the essentially taxpayer-financed career education sector.....

If mortgage debt was the hallmark economic problem of the 2000s, student loan debt will be the crisis for the next 15 years," Stoltmann said. "So many of these students will go to their graves with this debt, and that's a true injustice....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-trump-for-profit-schools-0423-biz-20170418-story.html

Students not paying off their loans has been a problem for over 30 years.

Article dated 2014.

http://time.com/10577/student-loans-are-ruining-your-life-now-theyre-ruining-the-economy-too/

Currently, about 40 million Americans owe $1.2 trillion in student loan debt, and it continues to grow.

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2016/01/student_loan_crisis_at_its_ugliest_i_graduated_and_found_out_i_owe_200_000.html

so here's this sheet this morning about trump's approval numbers being the lowest this early on since 1945...

of course I saw on fox yesterday 'the new media's 100 day war against president trump' which explains everything.

anything to make it up to the democrats whom they let down so badly last year. :(

reporting that his approval rating is below zero even ain't gonna stop the juggernaut that has been unleashed.

:)

Juggernaut? That is a reassuring term. I'm waiting to be carted off to jail in the middle of the night.

Juggernaut? That is a reassuring term. I'm waiting to be carted off to jail in the middle of the night.

The only juggernaut Trump could propel is an unplanned War started by his puerile, post-pubescent, pimply tweets that are below the Dignity of the US Presidential Office and below the intelligence of a normal college-educated man his age.

Grope first, arrest later. Gotta love the French. :lol:

16832303_834732933344609_126200617029329

hmmmm, topless anti Trump protest, he might like that.

trump-smiles.jpg

Intelligence, Behavior, and Conduct below that of the normal college-educated man his age.

Trump's father must have used white affirmative action=$$$$$$--to get him into those Ivy League schools--after all, nobody remembers seeing him on campus.

whatz the point?....

of the news media telling us that donny trump's popularity numbers are the lowest of any presidency this early on in 45 years?

do they think they can shame deplorable America?

cause us to lower our heads in abject shame and abase ourselves before the alter of political correctness?

we know what side they are on. we always have.

thatz why we are happy. :)

the jake tappers, wolf blitzers and andrea mitchells of TV journalism better find something to hold on to because the fun has just started. :lol:

so there was donny and ivanka on this morning talking to the ISS...

...a regular Mr. Science.  :)

I kinda got all goose pimply when the female astronaut started talking about the recycling of urine...

then donny started askin' about a manned mars mission.

but here's the deal. we're all supposed to get upset about donny's low approval numbers because kate bolduan and brooke baldwin keep harping about it.

uh-uh, why should they care?

they're liberal cable news shills for the democrats just like 99% of the rest of 'em.

so they've started to fret over this week's two-pronged attack approach, fund the wall AND again try and repeal the ACA.

it's Richard Carlson's THE MAGNETIC MONSTER approach... :D

ram all available power down it's throat and choke it to death! we doan have a deltatron but we do have donny.

here, instead of the splitting of a single unstable element into two stable elements, donny is gonna overload the egg-sucking democrats by giving them too much to absorb and strategize against.

Good...GOOD! :D

so there was donny and ivanka on this morning talking to the ISS...

...a regular Mr. Science.  :)

I kinda got all goose pimply when the female astronaut started talking about the recycling of urine...

then donny started askin' about a manned mars mission.

but here's the deal. we're all supposed to get upset about donny's low approval numbers because kate bolduan and brooke baldwin keep harping about it.

uh-uh, why should they care?

they're liberal cable news shills for the democrats just like 99% of the rest of 'em.

so they've started to fret over this week's two-pronged attack approach, fund the wall AND again try and repeal the ACA.

it's Richard Carlson's THE MAGNETIC MONSTER approach... :D

ram all available power down it's throat and choke it to death! we doan have a deltatron but we do have donny.

here, instead of the splitting of a single unstable element into two stable elements, donny is gonna overload the egg-sucking democrats by giving them too much to absorb and strategize against.

Good...GOOD! :D

The movie is a lot like the plot in "Jonny Quest - The Invisible Monster"

8688f90cc8c8a6cb1a1d28fd12cb57f6.jpg

A65uR.gif

OK, lemme get this straight.

Trump promised a whole lot that he'll get done in his first 100 days.  He even went through the dog and pony show of drawing up a CONTRACT.

So but NOW,  that it seems he won't be able to make GOOD on his promise, all of a sudden the 100 days thing is "ridiculous"?

Sepiatone

• Like 4

OK, lemme get this straight.

Trump promised a whole lot that he'll get done in his first 100 days. He even went through the dog and pony show of drawing up a CONTRACT.

So but NOW, that it seems he won't be able to make GOOD on his promise, all of a sudden the 100 days thing is "ridiculous"?

Sepiatone

There's something about this that reminds me of sour grapes.

What Has Trump Achieved in His First 100 Days?-

"Trump’s failure to accomplish little or any of his agenda during his first 100 days is striking. But we should not forget the vast harm he has done in this comparatively short time – especially his degradation of the presidency.

From early in the Republic we have looked at the office of the president as a focal point for the nation’s values....

".....Donald Trump is in a different league altogether. He exhibits the opposite of every civic virtue ever encouraged in our school rooms, town halls, and churches.

The first 100 days is an artificial landmark for presidents. But it does offer an opportunity to pause and assess what they have done. Too often, though, we think in the narrow gauge of policies and legislation.

With Trump, it’s important to think more broadly. Among the most significant legacies of his first 100 days is his degrading of the moral authority of the office of the president, and, thereby, of America.

http://www.newsweek.com/robert-reich-what-has-trump-achieved-his-first-100-days-588450

• Like 3

IVANKA BOOED AT BERLIN WOMEN'S CONFERENCE-

Ivanka "was booed and hissed at by the majority-women audience at the conference when she lauded her father for supporting paid-leave policies. “I’m very proud of my father’s advocacy,” she said, calling him “a tremendous champion of supporting families and enabling them to thrive.”

Meckel, the moderator, pushed her to address the vocal disapproval from the audience.

“You hear the reaction from the audience,” she said. “I need to address one more point — some attitudes toward women your father has displayed might leave one questioning whether he’s such an empowerer for women.”...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/25/ivanka-trump-booed-berlin-237569?cmpid=sf

Ivanka Trump’s Clothing Line Is Made in a Chinese Factory Where Workers Earn $1 an Hour-

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/04/25/ivanka_trump_s_clothing_line_made_by_chinese_factory_workers_earning_1_an.html

BUY AMERICAN, right?? :lol:

• Like 3

IVANKA BOOED AT BERLIN WOMEN'S CONFERENCE-

Ivanka "was booed and hissed at by the majority-women audience at the conference when she lauded her father for supporting paid-leave policies. “I’m very proud of my father’s advocacy,” she said, calling him “a tremendous champion of supporting families and enabling them to thrive.”

Meckel, the moderator, pushed her to address the vocal disapproval from the audience.

“You hear the reaction from the audience,” she said. “I need to address one more point — some attitudes toward women your father has displayed might leave one questioning whether he’s such an empowerer for women.”...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/25/ivanka-trump-booed-berlin-237569?cmpid=sf

Ivanka Trump’s Clothing Line Is Made in a Chinese Factory Where Workers Earn $1 an Hour-

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/04/25/ivanka_trump_s_clothing_line_made_by_chinese_factory_workers_earning_1_an.html

BUY AMERICAN, right?? :lol:

Guess they don't like Ivanka  not being  pro berka. :huh:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Stephen ColbertVerified account @StephenAtHome 2h2 hours ago

Stephen Colbert Retweeted Bloomberg Politics........

"Stop me if you've heard this one before: A judge walks into a courtroom and blocks Trump's executive order."

Stephen Colbert added,

C-SL2n5XcAAL7LC.jpg
Bloomberg PoliticsVerified account

BREAKING: Trump's sanctuary cities order blocked by federal judge https://bloom.bg/2oHi3vm 
  • Like 2

There's something about this that reminds me of sour grapes.

Certainly you can't be referring to ME?

I'm just pointing out that he made promises for the first 100 days, and failing to keep them, now tries to say the 100 day benchmark is unrealistic.

He should have thought of that BEFORE he made that "contract"., for which he'll likely claim he can't be sued for breaching.

Really, the ones who SHOULD have a sour taste in their mouths are all the dweebs who bought IN to his "contract" promise.

Sepiatone

• Like 1

deplorable americans (non-progressives) are not stupid and in fact can see....

donny's falling short a little but we would still rather have him than the average two-faced establishment schtootz.

what the fake news media ain't getting is that we can see they are just a little too anxious to declare donny a failure just 100 days into his 1st term.

100 days...what's the rush? they got over 3 and a half years to invent things. quite frankly their desperation is showing.

how come they never called obama on his 'if you want to keep your doctor' and it's associated bullsheet?

these cable news schtootzes can't bring anybody down. most important election in decades and they screwed up the polling so who are they to find fault with trump?

on an unrelated note, scott baio is upset about the fake news media mischaracterizing his comments about erin moran's passing. I would tell him...

"forget it scott, you're dealing with twenty-somethings and thirty-somethings who just doan give a sheet about integrity, honesty or much of anything that touches ordinary americans.. they're schtootzes, scott, still operating under their college journalism classes pre-programming. what they say about you is no more relevant then anything they invent about trump."

real america has stolen their thunder and they are becoming desperate. :)

Certainly you can't be referring to ME?

I'm just pointing out that he made promises for the first 100 days, and failing to keep them, now tries to say the 100 day benchmark is unrealistic.

He should have thought of that BEFORE he made that "contract"., for which he'll likely claim he can't be sued for breaching.

Really, the ones who SHOULD have a sour taste in their mouths are all the dweebs who bought IN to his "contract" promise.

Sepiatone

What amazes me are all these Trump voters who think he's doing a good job. Just what has he done? (aside from filling his family's pockets?)

• Like 3

The "triumph" of Donald Trumpsl is that he hoodwinked a plurality of voters that everything that he was: lying, cheating, crooked..... He was able to tar and feather his various opponents as being. He is a bigger liar, cheat, crook than anyone else in American politics in our lifetime. AND he and his cronies got Russian collusion to make sure he would win with less votes than the loser.

As for the Hundred Days he constantly referred to in the campaign and after, he has to move the goalpost and state it's meaningless, as his accomplishments to date are less than meaningless.

• Like 4

oh really???....

never underestimate the power of GOP 'workshopping'. :D

he's got the freedom caucus and the votes to repeal the ACA and when that happens just listen for that collective reaction that could raise CO2 levels in the atmosphere...

they care so much about that and so they've told us.

when the ACA dies weeks from now and with it the bulk of the obama legacy, you are gonna hear noise that will be both entertaining and pathetic.

they can't beat this donald trump. they oughta get off his road! :D 

"you see, I told ya. it just figured that when it came time for ya to cash in your chips...

this old diseased maniac...would be your banker." -gene hackman, superman

:lol: 

the news media and others just keep making the mistake of writing this guy off because they are so desperate this early on...

they got years to go and just look at 'em.  :)

If there is a repeal and replace, and the thing turns out to be a

total disaster, the only sound you will hear from Democrats is a

muffled cheering, muffled because they don't want to seem to

be celebrating people losing their health insurance.

I never realized Scott Baio was a model of honesty and integrity

and the American Way. But then, I don't exactly follow his every

move. He's probably just glad to see his name in print again.

The 100 Days thing and Donny's back and forth on it is just

more proof that Trumpy is a scam artist, as if that hasn't been

clear for the last twenty years.

• Like 3

If there is a repeal and replace, and the thing turns out to be a

total disaster, the only sound you will hear from Democrats is a

muffled cheering, muffled because they don't want to seem to

be celebrating people losing their health insurance.

I never realized Scott Baio was a model of honesty and integrity

and the American Way. But then, I don't exactly follow his every

move. He's probably just glad to see his name in print again.

The 100 Days thing and Donny's back and forth on it is just

more proof that Trumpy is a scam artist, as if that hasn't been

clear for the last twenty years.

but in the short term democrats will flip out and go ballistic, won't they? :D

...and in so doing inflict incredible political damage on themselves. :lol:

but in the short term democrats will flip out and go ballistic, won't they? 

...and in so doing inflict incredible political damage on themselves. 

Seems to me when Trumpy and his goon squad tried this already, the people whining the most were Trump voters who were losing their health coverage. 

• Like 3

but in the short term democrats will flip out and go ballistic, won't they? :D

...and in so doing inflict incredible political damage on themselves. :lol:

indeed Vautrin, on the day the aca is repealed it's gonna be just like november 8th all over again...

obama will probably lose his cool and say something publically. :lol: