Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

is donny a good guy or what? what an irreverent sense of humor. :D

referencing that correspondents dinner he nailed em!...

"a large group of hollywood actors and washington media are consoling themselves..."

on cnn the on-location schtootz was not very honest about the speech from trump he hadda listen to. poor baby. go into municipal trash collection. but the cnn guy got it right when he summed up trump's speech this way. 

before you judge me, judge them. :)

get ye selves ready for the noise is coming. I heard on fox this morning THAT THE GOP HOUSE does have the votes to send the ACA off into obvlivion forever...

they just didn't do it yet because 3 or 4 house members were away on personal matters.

this is why donny was so powerful in pennsylvania saturday nite...HE KNOWS!... :D

he knows that in 48 to 72 hours the democrats are gonna explode with a petulant irateness.

Good! let' em blow up! 

alright for us. :)

is donny a good guy or what? what an irreverent sense of humor. :D

referencing that correspondents dinner he nailed em!...

"a large group of hollywood actors and washington media are consoling themselves..."

What about the fact that few, if any, Hollywood actors were there?

That's nailing it?

Typical, though, that you hoot in glee over the pungent "accuracy" of his description even though it has nothing to do with reality. Typical of Trump, too, making yet another a false statement.

• Like 2

What about the fact that few, if any, Hollywood actors were there?

That's nailing it?

Typical, though, that you hoot in glee over the pungent "accuracy" of his description even though it has nothing to do with reality. Typical of Trump, too, making yet another a false statement.

Yesterday in DC, Hollywood's DiCaprio was seen headed to the airport on his way out after having participated in the Climate Change March. That was the only Hollywood star I spotted in DC yesterday and that's why he was there.

It is time for Trump to release his income taxes for the past 10 years and then detail how he would have been effected by his proposed tax plan.

Otherwise, he is not being honest with the American people and is not worthy of anyone's trust.

• Like 1

It is time for Trump to release his income taxes for the past 10 years and then detail how he would have been effected by his proposed tax plan.

Otherwise, he is not being honest with the American people and is not worthy of anyone's trust.

You're largely preaching to the choir but it isn't going to happen no matter what.  Other than showing what taxes he did/didn't pay and how the proposed tax plan helps him (and of course it would, otherwise, why bother?) but those tax returns are going to show his financial entanglements with other entities like certain foreign interests.

• Like 2
why shouldn't trump have not gone to that friggin' correspondents dinner? to hear phony two-faced egg-sucking celebs denegrate him and americans who still retain their moral sanity after decades of the hateful sheet that the news media and hollywood have been pulling on their own country.

uh-uh, trump ain't gonna go for that sheet. we've seen it for years now. these two-faced media and hollywood types hiding beyond the protective veil of irreverent comedy and freedom of expression, using that as cover to attack conservative americans and the America they remember and it's passing which they have a perfect right as freeborn americans to lament. they love to pull that phony sheet of casting not only president trump but anybody else who doesn't buy into their morally absent secular orwellian vision of human society...

so these phony schtootzes like to hide behind irreverent comedy and freedom of expression like a wall from which behind it they can lob their sick evil gutter level hatred masking it as "societal commentary" and other cute leftist terms.

they simply hate all that America was and we know it. but their cute little game is in jeopardy now because the unthinkable has happened. trump won! and their secular one-world hedonistic commune-world is now threatened.

like the jihadist berserkers would really let them.

Donny should feel right at home in a roomful of phonies. He was a

scam artist before being elected president, he is a scam artist as

president, and he will be a scam artist after he leave office. Can't

say the guy isn't consistent.

• Like 3

So, how do our hypocritical Trump supporters feel about a state visit by Duterte to the White House?  Isn't Trump is legitimizing this murderer and giving him America's blessing?  

Trump sure does love thugs.

So, how do our hypocritical Trump supporters feel about a state visit by Duterte to the White House?  Isn't Trump is legitimizing this murderer and giving him America's blessing?  

Nipkow actually suggested just such a visit a few weeks ago, as another way Trump could **** off "liberal Democrat secular schootzes", or however he put it.

And yeah, I don't think Trump supporters will have a problem with a guy who summarily executes drug users, which is something many of them would advocate here, as well.

• Like 1

I doubt that Movie Madness gives a hoot about Duterte's human rights infractions or his statement that he has personally killed people. He's too busy still being **** about Obama's golf game.

Nipkow actually suggested just such a visit a few weeks ago, as another way Trump could **** off "liberal Democrat secular schootzes", or however he put it.

And yeah, I don't think Trump supporters will have a problem with a guy who summarily executes drug users, which is something many of them would advocate here, as well.

So how to you feel about this meeting?    My view is that the USA has to continue to keep a strong relationship with the Philippines,  otherwise China gains more leverage in the region.     A nation has to work with other nations that have values and \ or polices that are distasteful in order to advance their own interest.    

So how to you feel about this meeting?    My view is that the USA has to continue to keep a strong relationship with the Philippines,  otherwise China gains more leverage in the region.     A nation has to work with other nations that have values and \ or polices that are distasteful in order to advance their own interest.    

It's also another sign of American hypocrisy. That leader who kills his own people is good, while this one over here is bad. I would rather that we did not have him at the White House. However, his being invited is in no way a surprise given this administration. Principles and integrity are the first thing out the window when expediency and "security" are at stake. 

The White House has expressed that the proposed meeting is not "an endorsement" of Duterte, but rather a strengthening of alliances in the face of "mounting North Korean aggression". In other words, we want to make sure that our bases in the Philippines will be okay if we need to use them to launch attacks on N Korea. But by hosting Duterte, it is also another example of the US's declining, or even non-existent, moral authority on the world stage.

• Like 2

Latest is that Duterte does not have time to meet with Trump.  Will probably change his tune when someone points out how much money the Phillipines could stand to lose.  Also, US is the best ally Phillipines has in its conflict with China over the South China Sea.

Nothing wrong with meeting with leaders of foreign governments, but interesting how much grief the GOPers and Trump gave Obama for even suggesting the same thing.  Hypocrites.

It's also another sign of American hypocrisy. That leader who kills his own people is good, while this one over here is bad. I would rather that we did not have him at the White House. However, his being invited is in no way a surprise given this administration. Principles and integrity are the first thing out the window when expediency and "security" are at stake. 

The White House has expressed that the proposed meeting is not "an endorsement" of Duterte, but rather a strengthening of alliances in the face of "mounting North Korean aggression". In other words, we want to make sure that our bases in the Philippines will be okay if we need to use them to launch attacks on N Korea. But by hosting Duterte, it is also another example of the US's declining, or even non-existent, moral authority on the world stage.

I just found out that Saudi Arabia is North Korea's second biggest trading partner (after China).   India (who was #3), just agreed to follow U.N. sanctions regarding trading with North Korea.    

Saudi Arabia now has 100% ownership of the most producing oil refinery in the USA.   Should we also cut off ties to Saudi Arabia?   to me their treatment of women is in the same ball park as killing drug dealers.    

As for American hypocrisy:  I assume by 'kills his own people' you mean how the US deals with Syria and Assad.    Again,  it goes back to supporting our interest.   In the middle-east most of what we are doing is NOT in our interest but instead in the interest of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

In the Far East,  containment of North Korea is in our direct interest  (especially to me in CA since soon I'll be in striking distance).

As for our 'moral authority';   This never really existed as much as many American believe it did (especially conservatives).   Instead most of our decisions have been driven to ensure access to cheap natural resources for the gain of big business and overly materialist consumers.

• Like 1

The Duterte hypocrisy that I was referring to was all the heat the Trump supporters gave Obama for even going near Cuba.

Agreed.   Hypocrisy is one of the key traits of being partisan    

Trump's interview with John Dickerson is really interesting, especially the part about refusing to answer the questions re: Trump's allegations over wiretaping.

His interview with Salena Zito of the Washington Examiner was bizzare.  He claimed that Andrew Jackson (slave owner/Native American killer) could have prevented the Civil War.  His total ignorance of American History is appalling. Hard to believe he actually graduated from college.

Suggest you read the interview or an article about it.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/01/trumps-totally-bizarre-claim-about-avoiding-the-civil-war/?utm_term=.37336de49185&wpisrc=nl_p1most-partner-1&wpmm=1

Then look up Andy Jackson's history and then look up Nullification Crisis of 1828 and 1832.www.britannica.com/topic/nullification-crisis

Incidentally, while Jackson did resolve the Nullification Crisis, primarily by lowering the tarrif of 1832 that replaced the one of 1828, it was an omen of what would happen in 1860.

• Like 2

I just found out that Saudi Arabia is North Korea's second biggest trading partner (after China).   India (who was #3), just agreed to follow U.N. sanctions regarding trading with North Korea.    

Saudi Arabia now has 100% ownership of the most producing oil refinery in the USA.   Should we also cut off ties to Saudi Arabia?   to me their treatment of women is in the same ball park as killing drug dealers.    

If we cut ties with every Middle Eastern country (and that includes Israel) 100% tomorrow, I would have no problem with it. If gas prices went up, so be it. I don't drive a lot any more, and the increased prices on transported goods would be worth it, to me. And hopefully that would light a fire under the rears of those working on renewables to make them more efficient and affordable.

So yes, I think Saudi Arabia is terrible, too. But nothing will change any time soon, if ever, since we've proven to be too cheap, lazy and greedy to make real change in policy.

If we cut ties with every Middle Eastern country (and that includes Israel) 100% tomorrow, I would have no problem with it. If gas prices went up, so be it. I don't drive a lot any more, and the increased prices on transported goods would be worth it, to me. And hopefully that would light a fire under the rears of those working on renewables to make them more efficient and affordable.

So yes, I think Saudi Arabia is terrible, too. But nothing will change any time soon, if ever, since we've proven to be too cheap, lazy and greedy to make real change in policy.

israel is a nuclear power but you would cut ties...that's because you know them to be civilized as opposed to belligerent.

do you feel the same way about iran? no, of course not. you would break ties with nuclear israel just because you tolerant liberals cannot abide netanyahu.

what the hell kinda thinking is that? :huh:

Trump's interview with John Dickerson is really interesting, especially the part about refusing to answer the questions re: Trump's allegations over wiretaping.

His interview with Salena Zito of the Washington Examiner was bizzare.  He claimed that Andrew Jackson (slave owner/Native American killer) could have prevented the Civil War.  His total ignorance of American History is appalling. Hard to believe he actually graduated from college.

Suggest you read the interview or an article about it.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/01/trumps-totally-bizarre-claim-about-avoiding-the-civil-war/?utm_term=.37336de49185&wpisrc=nl_p1most-partner-1&wpmm=1

Then look up Andy Jackson's history and then look up Nullification Crisis of 1828 and 1832.www.britannica.com/topic/nullification-crisis

Incidentally, while Jackson did resolve the Nullification Crisis, primarily by lowering the tarrif of 1832 that replaced the one of 1828, it was an omen of what would happen in 1860.

Do you think DUMP ever opened a book?