Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

18 minutes ago, TheCid said:

As a resident of South Carolina, number 2 producer of peaches in US, I resent this defamation of a wonderful product. (joke)馃榾聽 FYI, CA is number one and GA, the Peach State, is number three.

When they compared Donald Trump to orangutans, I felt the orangutans were defamed and maligned聽by the comparison with a true brutish beast (not joking).

• Haha 3

Rudy Giuliani's former DOJ colleagues believe he committed crimes in pushing Biden probe

"I think the Giuliani that I know would prosecute the Giuliani of today," said Jeffrey Harris, who worked closely with him in the 1980s.
======================================
-Uh-oh............looks like they're getting ready to toss Rudy under the bus聽 :rolleyes::unsure:
giphy.gif
  • Like 1
Trump met with Wayne LaPierre and asked if the NRA would finance his impeachment defense.
LaPierre said he would if Trump promised not to pursue any gun legislation.
---------------------------------------------
18 USC 201(b): "Whoever ... offers or promises anything of value to any public official ... with intent ... to influence any official act ... shall be fined under this title ... or imprisoned for not more than fifteen years."
:unsure:
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/28/2019 at 4:11 PM, mr6666 said:

Rudy Giuliani's former DOJ colleagues believe he committed crimes in pushing Biden probe

"I think the Giuliani that I know would prosecute the Giuliani of today," said Jeffrey Harris, who worked closely with him in the 1980s.
======================================
-Uh-oh............looks like they're getting ready to toss Rudy under the bus聽 :rolleyes::unsure:
giphy.gif

Rudy sure did got shorter and fatter.聽:lol:

(Cartman deserved it, the obnoxious brat)聽

The Trump Meltdown

Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called 鈥淲histleblower,鈥 represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress......

His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason.....

....In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the 鈥淲histleblower.鈥 Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!

These Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, are doing great harm to our Country. They are lying & cheating like never before in our Country鈥檚 history in order to destabilize the United States of America & it鈥檚 upcoming 2020 Election. They & the Fake News Media are Dangerous & Bad!

4:07 PM - 29 Sep 2019

maga.jpg

• Haha 1

Related image

Related image

Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called 鈥淲histleblower,鈥 represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress......

His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason.....

....In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the 鈥淲histleblower.鈥 Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!

These Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, are doing great harm to our Country. They are lying & cheating like never before in our Country鈥檚 history in order to destabilize the United States of America & it鈥檚 upcoming 2020 Election. They & the Fake News Media are Dangerous & Bad!

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Related image

Related image

That you would quote the Liar-in-Chief鈥檚 flailing deranged tweets means that you are the purveyor of his Fake聽News. 聽Donald Trump thinks he did nothing wrong, which is why he released the summary 鈥渢ranscript鈥 of his conversation, then was shocked by the blowback, since it revealed his criminal intent. 聽He is now saying that what he said and what were released are not true.

....you apparently agree with him to believe him now, not your lying eyes or ears, and definitely not him last week. Hahahahaha!!!!

• Like 1

Former Ukraine prosecutor says he saw no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden

..... 鈥淚 told him I could not start an investigation just for the interests of an American official,鈥 he said. ......

Lutsenko said he met Giuliani twice in person and had numerous conversations with him on the phone.

He described the former New York mayor as obsessed with possible misconduct by Biden or his son Hunter.

Both Bidens have denied any wrongdoing, and no evidence has emerged to suggest they broke U.S. laws.....

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2019-09-29/former-ukraine-prosecutor-says-no-wrongdoing-biden

• Thanks 1

Ukraine can鈥檛 be 鈥榦rdered鈥 to investigate Biden, Zelenskiy says

".....Zelenskiy said Ukraine would probably not release its own transcript of the call, because 鈥渢here are certain nuances and things that I think would be wrong to publish.鈥

The Kremlin 鈥 accused of meddling in the 2016 U.S. election in Trump鈥檚 favor 鈥 appears to agree.

Russian President Vladimir Putin鈥檚 spokesman said Monday that transcripts of calls between him and Trump can only be published by mutual accord. Spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that 鈥渄iplomatic practice doesn鈥檛 envisage such publications.鈥

The political furor over the Trump-Zelenskiy call has come as a severe test for Zelenskiy, a comedian who promised to uproot Ukraine鈥檚 endemic corruption and end fighting with Russia-backed separatists in Ukraine鈥檚 east. The transcript portrays Zelenskiy as flattering Trump and trying to stay in his good graces.....

鈥淲hat is happening there is internal U.S. political doings, and we will not take part in this in any way,鈥 he said on Ukraine鈥檚 1+1 television Sunday night.

He noted that Ukraine wants to retain good relations with both sides because it needs U.S. support

鈥 no matter who is in charge of the White House or Congress.....

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/ukraine-cant-be-ordered-to-investigate-biden-zelenskiy-says

=======================

-Poor Ukraine......... :(

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
House Ways & Means Chair Neal said he鈥檚 consulting lawyers about whether to make public a complaint by a federal employee about
possible misconduct in the IRS鈥檚 auditing of Trump.
Employee alleges 鈥渋nappropriate efforts to influence鈥 the audit process
================================
Richard Neal is a cautionary tale for Democrats.
He has all the tools鈥攁 clear law that empowers him to demand the president鈥檚 tax returns,
oversight authority over the IRS,
and reportedly a whistleblower too.
Yet he鈥檚 fumbled away three quarters of a year without making progress.
<_<
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

what were U.S. Attorney General William Barr's efforts to get foreign governments to help the investigation into U.S. agencies

that launched the probe into Russia's connection w/Trump 2016 campaign?

-------------------------------------------------------------

........ Why is Barr talking to a Kremlin agent?
Is that why the plane of another Kremlin agent鈥擠mitry Rybolovlev鈥攚as in Rome while Barr was there?
I'll ask again what I asked yesterday: are Trump and Barr getting help from Russia in undermining the Mueller probe?
<_<
  • Sad 1
As you watch Trump鈥檚 defenders lie, deflect, and distract today and in the coming weeks,
remember that they don鈥檛 care about being caught in obvious lies. Calling **** still means you鈥檙e talking about the ****, not the facts.........
This is part of the 鈥渇lood not dam鈥 model.
They want doubt. They can make up a dozen new lies and new distractions every day while there鈥檚 only one truth. Stop chasing them and keep repeating the facts......
They鈥檒l attack the truth-tellers, accuse them of anything at all, because playing defense takes energy.
They鈥檒l use whataboutism to distract from their crimes.
Keep following the money and repeating the truth......
  • Thanks 2