Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

7 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Re: Nip and TomJH reply about Biden not mentioning Trump

Well the dog hero wasn't mentioned either.

data_3_0.jpg?s=c9c4926bc9e4dc588c8809ffd

This is hilarious. trump hates dogs. He likes to call his worst enemy a dog. You know what they say about someone who doesn't like dogs. LOL

And the biggest joke of all is-- the hero in all of this is apparently a dog.

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, jakeem said:

mRBhigcY_bigger.jpg

Despite the Trump administration's efforts to prop up coal-fired power plants, Murray Energy, the the country's largest privately held coal company, announced it is filing for bankruptcy.
10:24 AM · Oct 29, 2019·TweetDeck

trump has the bankruptcy touch.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

This is hilarious. trump hates dogs. He likes to call his worst enemy a dog. You know what they say about someone who doesn't like dogs. LOL

And the biggest joke of all is-- the hero in all of this is apparently a dog.

Trump never said he hates dogs or dogs are disgusting, he's simply not interested in having one as a pet.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-dogs-disgusting/

9ad274238c1a8cd4a75caec16b61f859--donald

Personally I never had a dog but love cats, have several.

• Like 1
On 10/26/2019 at 6:18 PM, mr6666 said:

A federal judge has held Education Secretary Betsy DeVos in contempt of court
and ordered the Education Department to pay a $100,000 fine for failing to stop collecting loan payments from students defrauded by for-profit colleges.
========================

Tell me: Why should the Education Department (i.e. American taxpayers)

pay the fine when it's DeVos who's held in contempt of court? She should pay.  :blink:

NO SH-IT!!! LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
On 10/27/2019 at 1:46 PM, Princess of Tap said:

trump is--

1. A habitual liar
  2.  who cozies up to dictators and our adversaries,
  3. while trashing the Constitution and
  4. characterizing the loyal opposition as Savages and Wild Animals.

Your point?  People already know all of this and what is in Jakeem's post from somewhere else.

Michael Gerson had an interesting column on how Trump has reshaped White Evangelicals.  IMO, they have given up all their claims for credibility in speaking of religious beliefs.  As a member of a White Evangelical church in the South, I can agree with Gerson.

According to Gerson, 99% of Republican White Evangelicals oppose impeachment of Trump.

He has coined a new acronym apparently:  White Evangelical Protestants (WEP's).

"According to the Public Religion Research Institute’s 2019 American Values Survey poll, nearly two-thirds of WEPs deny that Trump has damaged the dignity of his office.... Forty-seven percent of WEPs say that Trump’s behavior makes no difference to their support. Thirty-one percent say there is almost nothing that Trump could do to forfeit their approval. This is preemptive permission for any violation of the moral law or the constitutional order. It is not support; it is obeisance."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/evangelicals-have-been-reshaped-into-the-image-of-trump-himself/2019/10/28/f37f5154-f9c0-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, TheCid said:

Michael Gerson had an interesting column on how Trump has reshaped White Evangelicals.  IMO, they have given up all their claims for credibility in speaking of religious beliefs.  As a member of a White Evangelical church in the South, I can agree with Gerson.

So have you stopped attending that church? 

7 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

So have you stopped attending that church? 

Yes, but for more reasons than just this.  Actually quit before Trump, but know many members and see them around town.  The church itself has never taken an official position of support for Trump that I know of.

23 minutes ago, TheCid said:

According to Gerson, 99% of Republican White Evangelicals oppose impeachment of Trump.

He has coined a new acronym apparently:  White Evangelical Protestants (WEP's).

"According to the Public Religion Research Institute’s 2019 American Values Survey poll, nearly two-thirds of WEPs deny that Trump has damaged the dignity of his office.... Forty-seven percent of WEPs say that Trump’s behavior makes no difference to their support. Thirty-one percent say there is almost nothing that Trump could do to forfeit their approval. This is preemptive permission for any violation of the moral law or the constitutional order. It is not support; it is obeisance."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/evangelicals-have-been-reshaped-into-the-image-of-trump-himself/2019/10/28/f37f5154-f9c0-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

HYPOCRITES!

• Like 2
15 hours ago, jakeem said:

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

-8ShBJTO_bigger.jpg

This is damning: for weeks Trump called the call record which showed he sought foreign influence in our elections a “perfect transcript.” It was a doctored transcript. The White House cut out some of his words, refused to restore them, and hid the transcript in a secure server.

9:42 PM · Oct 29, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

hIzssufs_bigger.png

Oh, I see.

5:26 AM · Oct 30, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

A Real Profile in Courage.....

• Like 2

As I posted before, as soon as a Democrat makes some sort of sexual misstep the fundis

will be screaming their lungs out. They have shown themselves to be the scumbags I always

thought they were.

39 minutes ago, jakeem said:

With the King of Bankruptcy in the White House..

If this is too much winning for you, sit down and take a deep breath...

If you're in the coal industry, you might want to just lie down..........

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

As I posted before, as soon as a Democrat makes some sort of sexual misstep the fundis

will be screaming their lungs out. They have shown themselves to be the scumbags I always

thought they were.

YEP! Different standards....

Federal Reserve cuts interest rate for third time this year

Fears continue to mount that the global economic slowdown will begin to drag on U.S. growth.

...... President Donald Trump has repeatedly pushed for lower rates, and has even promoted a negative rate, which is traditionally only implemented in times of severe economic distress. .......

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/federal-reserve-cuts-interest-rate-third-time-year-n1073886?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

<_<

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Yeah, they'll be right back at the old fire and brimstone as if Trump had never happened. 

YUP! Won't be long at this rate.............Don't forget Paula (I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT...) Zahn returns Sunday! Just about every commercial beak there's a promo.

4 minutes ago, jakeem said:

All American citizens are expected to obey the law.

• Like 1