Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

16 minutes ago, hamradio said:

My local WSAZ station said the attack may had been a case of mistaken identity.  Other news sites says the same thing.

https://www.katc.com/news/national-news

What has this got to do with Trump?

If Trump's getting involved it's a way he can simply spur on his racist attacks against all Mexicans or he wants to deflect from his criminal impeachment hearings.

• Sad 1
39 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

What has this got to do with Trump?

If Trump's getting involved it's a way he can simply spur on his racist attacks against all Mexicans or he wants to deflect from his criminal impeachment hearings.

I was replying so no one think the family was targeted. A classic case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

I was replying so no one think the family was targeted. A classic case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

That was clear to me.   I do assume you know why the other Trump lover, who you often agree with,  made the original post under a thread with the title The Triumph of Donald Trump.

9 hours ago, hamradio said:

deflect from hearings democrats have thus far conducted behind closed doors?

UNNECESSARY:P

40 minutes ago, jakeem said:

trump--

A veteran of the Rich Vietnam War Draft Dodgers who bought their way out of military service

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

trump--

A veteran of the Rich Vietnam War Draft Dodgers who bought their way out of military service

LOL. Will they be chanting LOCK HIM uP??? (my cap key is stuck on u)

• Like 1

Donald Trump, weakling in chief

Add to list
President Trump crosses the South Lawn of the White House on Sunday upon his return from New York. (Yuri Gripas/Reuters) President Trump crosses the South Lawn of the White House on Sunday upon his return from New York. (Yuri Gripas/Reuters)
Image without a caption
By 
Columnist
November 5, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. EST

President Trump struts and preens like a cartoon strongman, but most voters have figured out that he is actually weak and indecisive. Asked in a recent Post-ABC News poll whether Trump is a strong leader, only 44 percent said yes; 54 percent said no.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, jakeem said:

My latest: Alarm in the GOP tonight following the Kentucky outcome... Scott Reed tells me “the Republican Party is lacking message discipline, and that needs to be addressed... it seems to be overwhelmed by the drama.”
12:36 AM · Nov 6, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

NGPxjhpw_bigger.jpg

On last night’s results, source who regularly talks to Trump: “Totally bad. Kentucky and Virginia signal to GOP they are underestimating voter intensity against Trump, and it could be terrible for them next year,” the source said. “Bad omen for impeachment,” the source added.

6:54 AM · Nov 6, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

APLogo_Twitter_bigger.jpg

ANALYSIS: While it's difficult to draw sweeping conclusions from state elections, Tuesday's election outcome is a warning to the GOP that the suburban revolt against President Trump is growing.
10:01 AM · Nov 6, 2019·SocialFlow

Slowly but surely.....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Too much winning.....

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, jakeem said:

gvXam72m_bigger.jpg

Laura Ingraham blames the GOP losing VA on "demographic changes," "foreign born population" and an altered "demographic makeup"
Mc-bhnwt?format=jpg&name=small

10:16 PM · Nov 6, 2019·SnapStream TV Search

"Foreign-born" population--

That sounds like the trump family--

trump's mother was foreign born.

trump's first wife Ivana is foreign born.

trump's current wife Melania is foreign born.

Melania's parents just became naturalized citizens and they are foreign born.

**Looks like this "foreign-born" problem started with the trumps.**

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Donald Trump, weakling in chief

Add to list
President Trump crosses the South Lawn of the White House on Sunday upon his return from New York. (Yuri Gripas/Reuters) President Trump crosses the South Lawn of the White House on Sunday upon his return from New York. (Yuri Gripas/Reuters)
Image without a caption
By 
Columnist
November 5, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. EST

President Trump struts and preens like a cartoon strongman, but most voters have figured out that he is actually weak and indecisive. Asked in a recent Post-ABC News poll whether Trump is a strong leader, only 44 percent said yes; 54 percent said no.

Big surprise. We all know that.....

3 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

"Foreign-born" population--

That sounds like the trump family--

trump's mother was foreign born.

trump's first wife Ivana is foreign born.

trump's current wife Melania is foreign born.

Melania's parents just became naturalized citizens and they are foreign born.

**Looks like this "foreign-born" problem started with the trumps.**

Typical racist statement from her.