Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

1 hour ago, TheCid said:

Why do you persist in copying Jakeem's posts to other sites?  Why not just comment on them where he posted them?

Princess lumps several related posts together; then she comments on them.  They may be in different threads originally.  I would do this also if I could figure out how to do this with my phone.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

gonna be alotta crybaby senate democrats when trump is acquitted.

:D

If the Senate conviction vote falls along party lines,  I suspect that will help the GOP,  more than the Dems,  in the upcoming 2020 House and Senate elections.

A few GOP Senator may vote to convict, like Susan Collins,   since she is up for re-election in  2020 and Maine is a state where Clinton beat Trump (by around 3%). 

6 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

If the Senate conviction vote falls along party lines,  I suspect that will help the GOP,  more than the Dems,  in the upcoming 2020 House and Senate elections.

A few GOP Senator may vote to convict, like Susan Collins,   since she is up for re-election in  2020 and Maine is a state where Clinton beat Trump (by around 3%). 

well, let her be a skunk like romney and Murkowski.

maybe trump will mention them when he celebrates his acquittal.

:lol:

1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

Maybe the same reason you'll post the same thing in 2, 3 or 4 threads.

But I don't post what somebody else has said in one post in another post and usually with no comments.

Also, I do it very rarely as opposed to multiple times each day.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Susan Collins said she believed Dr. Ford's testimony in the Senate then turned herself into a pretzel and voted to confirm Kavanagh anyway.  She is as spineless as they come.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Princess lumps several related posts together; then she comments on them.  They may be in different threads originally.  I would do this also if I could figure out how to do this with my phone.

Not that much.  They are often single posts, but there are often multiple copies of posts.

Why not just comment on the thread where Jakeem (or somebody else) posted them?  Wouldn't be bad if only occasionally, but it is every day, multiple times each day.

Not trying to be the forum police, but it is annoying to go to different threads and find the same posts just copied from another thread.

27 minutes ago, TheCid said:

Not that much.  They are often single posts, but there are often multiple copies of posts.

Why not just comment on the thread where Jakeem (or somebody else) posted them?  Wouldn't be bad if only occasionally, but it is every day, multiple times each day.

Not trying to be the forum police, but it is annoying to go to different threads and find the same posts just copied from another thread.

If you find what I post annoying, I would suggest you put me on ignore.

22 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

If you find what I post annoying, I would suggest you put me on ignore.

Not what you say, just that you copy so very, very much of Jakeem's huge posts.  I quite often agree with what you post, but not always.

I do have Jakeem on ignore because of the size and multitude of his posts.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Doubt it.  I'm sure most, if not all, Senate Democrats realize that the Senate is highly unlikely to convict Trump.

• Like 1

Supreme Court hands win to Trump,

halts subpoena to Deutsche Bank for his financial records

" Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who oversees the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, issued an administrative stay of that court's decision that will be in effect until Dec. 13 while the court deliberates on whether to grant a longer stay and to give Trump's lawyers time to prepare a formal appeal. .....

<_<

3 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Supreme Court hands win to Trump,

halts subpoena to Deutsche Bank for his financial records

" Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who oversees the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, issued an administrative stay of that court's decision that will be in effect until Dec. 13 while the court deliberates on whether to grant a longer stay and to give Trump's lawyers time to prepare a formal appeal. .....

<_<

This is not a "win," only another delay.   This is normal operating procedure for US court system and everyone expected it.  Not much else Ginsburg could have done in reality based on precedents.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

aGIAz8Qe_bigger.jpg

Trump, speaking to the Israeli American Council: "You're not nice people at all, but you have to vote for me. You have no choice. You're not going to vote for Pocahontas, I can tell you that. You're not going to vote for the wealth tax!"

President Donald Trump

11:25 PM · Dec 7, 2019·Twitter Web Client

trump here asking for votes by insulting people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

You keep saying that over and over. Are you trying to convince us ... or yourself?

:lol:

• Haha 2

America’s influence, once so dominant, waning under Trump

.........“The future doesn’t belong to globalists,” Trump told the U.N. General Assembly in September. “The future belongs to patriots.”

Trump insists he’s abandoning globalism for bilateral ties more beneficial to the U.S..

But there’s little sign of that....

....now, the country’s waning influence is profoundly redrawing the geopolitical map, opening the way for Washington’s two most powerful foes — Russia and China — to extend their reach into many countries where they had long been seen with suspicion.

Because those longtime friends of Washington? Many are now looking elsewhere for alliances. Very often, they look to China or Russia.......

China has been delighted by what it sees as the voluntary abdication of U.S. leadership, particularly on free trade and climate change. ......

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/americas-influence-once-so-dominant-waning-under-trump

• Sad 1

THE KYIV POST (Ukraine) in MAY:
Corrupt Ukrainian Prosecutor in League With Rudy Giuliani,

Who Has Admitted Lying About Biden to Aid Trump,

Prepared Memo Outlining Criminal Charges Against Joe Biden and Secretly Submitted Them to Trump's "Team" in May 2019......

Since 2016, Trump has leveraged his ties—some direct, some via intermediaries—to pro-Kremlin Ukrainians for everything
from messing with Ukraine's gas industry,
controlling military aid to Ukraine,
squashing probes of Manafort,

getting charges prepared against Biden, and more.......

Trump failed to cover his own involvement in the crimes,
emboldened by what he saw as Mueller's "failure" to nab him.........

This is a timeline of events based on major-media reporting in the US and Ukraine.
Virtually none of these facts are even contested by Trump's allies.

They're just hoping that you won't/can't see them all at once.....

• Sad 1

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS :
DOJ Inspector General Horowitz Completely Exonerates FBI of Political Bias in Russia Investigation

1/ The first result of this report should be that Donald Trump gets the names "Lisa Page" and "Peter Strzok" the hell out of his mouth. Forever.

The purpose of mentioning those two a million times was to imply a politically biased conspiracy at the FBI we now know NEVER HAPPENED.

2/ Comey wasn't politically biased.

McCabe wasn't politically biased.

Page and Strzok weren't politically biased. *No one* at the FBI was politically biased.

There *was* no deep-state conspiracy. All that nonsense and libel is over now.

The GOP must drop it from ALL its rhetoric.

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

FYI............ <_<

Public Relations and Propaganda Techniques

Regardless of how propaganda is employed, these common techniques are used to manipulate others to act or respond in the way that the propagandist desires.
  • Bandwagon. ...
  • Snob Appeal. ...
  • Vague Terms. ...
  • Loaded Words. ...
  • Transfer. ...
  • Unreliable Testimonial.

https://gspm.online.gwu.edu/blog/public-relations-and-propaganda-techniques/

• Thanks 1

The DoJ inspector general has found that the FBI's Russia investigation was justified and untainted by political bias,

debunking Trump's "deep state conspiracy" nonsense.

He also found serious problems with the Carter Page FISA application, which should concern everyone.
=============================

AG Barr and US Attorney John Durham criticize US Justice Dept. inspector general report's finding

that FBI investigation of Trump campaign was justified.

:rolleyes:
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2019 at 5:41 PM, TheCid said:

Not what you say, just that you copy so very, very much of Jakeem's huge posts.  I quite often agree with what you post, but not always.

I do have Jakeem on ignore because of the size and multitude of his posts.

So do I.

• Like 2