Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

y6yTzWn6_bigger.png

President Trump on Friday night tried to cast the global outbreak of the coronavirus as a liberal conspiracy intended to undermine his first term, lumping it alongside impeachment and the Mueller investigation

8:55 PM · Feb 28, 2020·Hootsuite Inc.

13 hours ago, jakeem said:

2KSTewHx_bigger.jpg

Replying to

8:59 PM · Feb 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

People are dying that's not a hoax.

• Sad 1

https://www.rt.com/news/482016-afghanistan-us-taliban-troops-withdrawal/

US and Taliban ink Afghanistan peace agreement, set conditions for troop withdrawal

US and Taliban ink Afghanistan peace agreement, set conditions for troop withdrawal
Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, the leader of the Taliban delegation, and Zalmay Khalilzad, US envoy for peace in Afghanistan, shake hands after signing a peace agreement in Doha, Qatar. February 29, 2020. © Ibraheem al Omari / Reuters
Washington and the Taliban movement have signed a deal that lays out conditions for the withdrawal of US and NATO troops from Afghanistan.

The agreement was signed by US peace envoy for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad and one of the Taliban's senior leaders, Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, in Qatar’s capital Doha on Saturday.

The deal will see Washington and its allies withdrawing their troops from five bases in Afghanistan within the next 135 days. The remaining American soldiers will leave the country in 14 months if the Taliban fulfills its commitments.

The document lays the groundwork for future negotiations between the Taliban and the Afghan government, aimed at bringing a lasting peace to the country. The US has agreed to facilitate the talks and lift sanctions from Taliban members by August, provided the negotiations commence as planned. Taliban leader Hibatullah Akhundzada called on all of his fighters to honor and abide by the agreement.

• Like 1

Re:

The deal will see Washington and its allies withdrawing their troops from five bases in Afghanistan within the next 135 days. The remaining American soldiers will leave the country in 14 months if the Taliban fulfills its commitments.

About  time!!  Been 19 YEARS! 

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

trump will use Americans dying to get a political advantage over his political adversaries.

• Sad 1
28 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Apparently she's a lawyer and a judge-- and now she's a doctor?

She didn't diagnose the correct patient:  It's the nation that has been through 3 years of a colonoscopy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I used to watch Judge Judy quite often, but I got tired of her rudeness, bullying, and picking on people who

were in bad circumstances. I didn't even realize she got a new do. 

• Like 1

—->>> Candidates applying to join Trump admin will now have to explain what part of his campaign message "most appealed" to them & why.

This is one of several new litmus tests added to a questionnaire candidates for political apptmts across federal govt must now complete
=================================

President Trump: "You know [Buttigieg & Klobuchar] both supported Sleepy Joe. You know why? They made a deal! You know why? Quid pro quo. Impeach them. They should be impeached! They should be impeached!"

:lol:  :rolleyes:
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, mr6666 said:

—->>> Candidates applying to join Trump admin will now have to explain what part of his campaign message "most appealed" to them & why.

This is one of several new litmus tests added to a questionnaire candidates for political apptmts across federal govt must now complete

President Trump: "You know [Buttigieg & Klobuchar] both supported Sleepy Joe. You know why? They made a deal! You know why? Quid pro quo. Impeach them. They should be impeached! They should be impeached!"

Buttigieg cannot be impeached since he holds no Federal office.  As for Klobuchar, unless I am mistaken, she cannot be impeached either.  It is up to the Senate to vote to remove one of its members.  More dumbness from the dumbest president in American history.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, mr6666 said:

From the very same guy who outright admitted he had a quid pro quo with Ukraine but then tried to downplay it as not that bad. 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, TheCid said:

Buttigieg cannot be impeached since he holds no Federal office.  As for Klobuchar, unless I am mistaken, she cannot be impeached either.  It is up to the Senate to vote to remove one of its members.  More dumbness from the dumbest president in American history.

What  IF they made some sort of political deal? It's NOT against the law.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Hibi said:

What  IF they made some sort of political deal? It's NOT against the law.

Just to be clear, there is no problem with making a deal that is legal.  I merely responded to the incorrect statements by Trump re: "impeaching" people.

2 minutes ago, TheCid said:

Just to be clear, there is no problem with making a deal that is legal.  I merely responded to the incorrect statements by Trump re: "impeaching" people.

Sorry, I wasn't referring to you, but to DUMP's stupid remarks!

• Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

this is the best version of ave Caesar from quo vadis...

this one is also good. listening to them gladdens my heart wanting me to proudly cheer "TRUMPUS IMPERIOUS REX!"

:)

Do you think the pharmaceutical companies can set aside finding a cure for coronavirus, and instead focus on one to help those with Trump Delusional Syndrome?

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

this is the best version of ave Caesar from quo vadis...

this one is also good. listening to them gladdens my heart wanting me to proudly cheer "TRUMPUS IMPERIOUS REX!"

:)

More like RUMPus.........we elect dictators now?

• Haha 1