Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:rolleyes:

 

 

This has got to be the dumbest thing Trump has said.  Well, maybe not the dumbest, but right up there.  He has no worthwhile talents and is mean.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

GOP Group Hits Donald Trump With Supercut Of His Offensive, Ridiculous Statements

The Lincoln Project said it won’t allow Trump to gaslight America.
 

 

“We will not allow Trump and his propaganda machine to gaslight America into believing he’s anything other than

the most unserious, indecent, least inspiring president we’ve ever had,” he concluded.

“Do not let a single lie stand.”

<_<

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Erik Prince Recruits Ex-Spies to Help Infiltrate Liberal Groups

Mr. Prince, a contractor close to the Trump administration, contacted veteran spies for operations by Project Veritas, the conservative group known for conducting stings on news organizations and other groups.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/07/us/politics/erik-prince-project-veritas.html?referringSource=articleShare

<_<

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloomberg adviser previews ‘scorched-earth’ campaign to be aimed at Trump’s ‘grifter’ family

........if they continue to push conspiracy theories about former Vice President Joe Biden’s son and his work for a Ukrainian energy company, Democrats will have a field day with the corruption and nepotism of Trump’s children

— particularly in light of new reporting that Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner is selling his stake in a company that benefited from tax breaks he pushed for, and first daughter Ivanka Trump’s use of her official position to get Chinese trademarks.

 

“The Trump family are epic grifters, and this goes back generations,”.........

“I think it’s an important moment for the American people to be woke about how rampant the financial conflicts of interest are among Trump’s children, the president himself, their failure to distance themselves from the Trump Organization, the deals they’ve continued to pursue while in the White House, the Trump Hotel, which has a history between Jared and the Russian government and his family’s struggling finances at the time,” said O’Brien.

“All of this will become food for thought for everyone.”..........

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/watch-bloomberg-adviser-previews-scorched-earth-campaign-to-be-aimed-at-trumps-gifter-family/

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

LnvhR8ED_bigger.png

CNN
 
Trump ally Erik Prince has recruited former US and British spies to help a conservative group target Democratic campaigns and labor organizations, among others, seen as averse to President Trump, according to a New York Times report
 
6:30 PM · Mar 7, 2020·SocialFlow

 

25 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Jq7afNmD_bigger.jpg

Replying to
Oh Brother.
 
Image result for betsy devos gif
11:13 AM · Mar 7, 2020·Twitter Web App

Education "Maven" Betsy DeVos' Blackwater brother is also running a conspiratorial Spy Network to infiltrate against left-wing political parties and organizations as a service to trump's re-election campaign.

What a family! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Erik Prince Recruits Ex-Spies to Help Infiltrate Liberal Groups

Mr. Prince, a contractor close to the Trump administration, contacted veteran spies for operations by Project Veritas, the conservative group known for conducting stings on news organizations and other groups.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/07/us/politics/erik-prince-project-veritas.html?referringSource=articleShare

<_<

:huh:

prince-1999-feature.jpg?resize=1800,1200

:P

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, jakeem said:

 

20 hours ago, jakeem said:

QI_sUbm7_bigger.jpg

Trump’s entire life has taught him that he can say whatever bull**** he needs to say to get through the day, and no one - not the press, not law enforcement nor anyone else - will eve really catch up with him. Now he’s trying to bull**** his way through a global pandemic.
 
7:54 PM · Mar 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Nothing lasts forever.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hamradio said:

:huh:

prince-1999-feature.jpg?resize=1800,1200

:P

Prince Rogers Nelson  was a musical genius who was amazingly proficient until his unfortunate early death.  Erik Prince is a shady serial criminal swamp scum, who has been getting away with his crimes/treasonous activity during the Trump administration, just like Donald Trump and all the other criminal treasonous scum.  
 
No matter how much you try to deflect, there is NO comparison between Eric Prince and Prince.  Every comparison between Eric Prince and Donald Trump.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

 
 
No matter how much you try to deflect, there is NO comparison between Eric Prince and Prince.  Every comparison between Eric Prince and Donald Trump.  

Coming up on Racism , Deflection....

giphy.gif

 

AND AGAIN MISSED THE  :P EMOJI!

Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 

Just so normie non-finance people understand what's going on right now,

 

stock market futures plunged so hard that they LITERALLY SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE THING:

S&P 500 Plunges 7%, Triggering Market-Wide Stock Trading Halt

https://bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-08/rout-in-u-s-stock-futures-would-trigger-trading-curbs-at-5 via

 
:o
 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2020 at 7:56 AM, TheCid said:

This has got to be the dumbest thing Trump has said.  Well, maybe not the dumbest, but right up there.  He has no worthwhile talents and is mean.

He's not mean? LMREO!!! What will he do without POCAHONTAS to kick around anymore?

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2020 at 6:01 PM, mr6666 said:

Erik Prince Recruits Ex-Spies to Help Infiltrate Liberal Groups

Mr. Prince, a contractor close to the Trump administration, contacted veteran spies for operations by Project Veritas, the conservative group known for conducting stings on news organizations and other groups.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/07/us/politics/erik-prince-project-veritas.html?referringSource=articleShare

<_<

Well, that makes sense. LOL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2020 at 6:58 PM, Princess of Tap said:

 

Education "Maven" Betsy DeVos' Blackwater brother is also running a conspiratorial Spy Network to infiltrate against left-wing political parties and organizations as a service to trump's re-election campaign.

What a family! 

Big surprise!

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
 
My friend is a respiratory nurse in a US urban hospital. A woman, recently returned from Italy, came in with all the symptoms of #COVID19. In order to test her, the doctors needed approval from the government.
The Feds turned down their request. She was sent home............
 
#IMPOTUS is trying to keep the numbers down, putting his approval ratings and the health of the stock market before our well being. Truly terrifying.
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jakeem said:

b279c5cb0a727bd7534e61b82b0dacbf_bigger.

 
THE 8 LARGEST DOW JONES DROPS IN HISTORY
1. Trump, 3/9/20: -2,014
2. Trump, 2/27/20: -1,191
3. Trump, 2/5/18: -1,175
4. Trump, 2/8/18: -1,032
5. Trump, 2/24/20: -1,031
6. Trump, 2/25/20: -879
7. Trump, 10/10/18: -831
8. Trump, 8/14/19: -800
 
TIRED OF “WINNING” YET? #TrumpSlump
 
7:35 AM · Mar 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

 This kind of winning will put us all in 1929 Hoovervilles.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

it is the msm that has tied covid19 into...everything and in 1929 there was not a world tied to a massive communications network like today. for weeks now the msm has been hystericizing with a panicky the sky is falling fear mongering. they cry that the next bond movie will be delayed because of covid19...what does that have to do with anything? I'm still waiting for paramount to let shatner play kirk one more time before he croaks.

so gimme a break. how do I know that they are not playing up this pandemic HS domestically just to hurt trump.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

it is the msm that has tied covid19 into...everything and in 1929 there was not a world tied to a massive communications network like today. for weeks now the msm has been hystericizing with a panicky the sky is falling fear mongering. they cry that the next bond movie will be delayed because of covid19...what does that have to do with anything? I'm still waiting for paramount to let shatner play kirk one more time before he croaks.

so gimme a break. how do I know that they are not playing up this pandemic HS domestically just to hurt trump.

Who do you know that's "crying" about the delayed Bond movie? No one. "What does it have to do with anything"? I don't know, Sherlock, you brought it up, so maybe you could explain it.

Shatner himself said this past week that he has zero interest in playing Kirk again, so let it go, already.

As for "how you would know" anything, that's a question too mysterious for anyone to ever answer.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I get a kick out of Shatner's ad for the CPAP cleaning machine. You probably didn't know that I've used

one of these for years. (I couldn't figure how to make a buck out of it,,,until now.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...