Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

As
@SpeakerPelosi & Steve Mnuchin negotiate,

@senatemajldr has left the building to head home for the weekend.

Senate to address any House coronavirus legislation next week

2:00 PM · Mar 12, 2020
=====================================================

After saying no to paid sick leave, extended unemployment insurance, and help to states struggling with Medicaid and other emergency costs,

Mitch McConnell is taking a 3-day weekend. His work is done.
:(

God, I hate this fat P R I C K!!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jakeem said:

trump's refusal to be tested or to set himself as a positive example for others, is a slap in the face to the concept of being presidential--

being that your number one DUTY is to look out for the welfare of the nation.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

Miami Mayor Francis Suarez has tested positive for COVID-19 four days after the mayor attended a Miami event with a Brazilian government official who later tested positive for the virus.

11:50 AM · Mar 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Positive case coming out of Mar-A-Lago.....

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, jakeem said:

1nzBX0Eo_bigger.jpg

NEW: Source close to president said Trump is telling people close to him that he is indeed concerned about coming into contact with people who have contracted Coronavirus, including Brazilian official who tested positive after coming face to face with Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

“He is very concerned about all the people he met who have it including the Brazilian,” the source said.

3:58 PM · Mar 12, 2020·Twitter Web App

Vhk8Hic-_bigger.jpg

I asked @LindseyGrahamSC if he’s concerned about @POTUS contact with a Brazilian official who has coronavirus.

Graham told me he thinks Trump needs to talk to his doctor. He added that he was at Mar-a-Lago this weekend too, is going to go to the doctor to get checked himself

2:03 PM · Mar 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Vhk8Hic-_bigger.jpg

After [the interview with] @LindseyGrahamSC, his office puts out this statement, "Senator Graham has decided to self-quarantine awaiting the results of a coronavirus test."

4:10 PM · Mar 12, 2020·Twitter Web App

qWDd71_8_bigger.jpg

President Trump will not be tested for the coronavirus after coming into contact with a Brazilian official who tested positive for the virus just days after a Mar-a-Lago visit, the White House said on Thursday. (via @nytimes)

This is some next level stupidity.

4:24 PM · Mar 12, 2020·Twitter Web App

And The Beat Goes On.....

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

I wouldn't!...I'm ascared of needles.

:o

Nippy, you're really lucky that you were not a child during the polio epidemic.

I was a toddler and they made us go to the doctor's office--

I don't know how many times--

and take these polio shots and booster shots with a needle that looked as big as me.

It still scares me to think about it.

But polio was such a nightmare to parents that there was no way out and your mother just held you down while the doctor Stuck you with that enormous needle.

Surely, even at your age group,

you had a polio shot.

• Thanks 1

BREAKING: The full federal Court of Appeals in D.C. has *vacated* the ruling against the House in the MCGAHN case

and agreed to rehear the matter.

"........The review by the full bench, a relatively rare procedural allowance, gives the Democratic-led House Judiciary Committee another chance to persuade the court to enforce its subpoena against McGahn, whom lawmakers consider an eyewitness to wrongdoing by Trump. 

It could also yield an important separation-of-powers precedent that redraws the line between congressional oversight and White House immunity.........

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/487525-full-appeals-court-to-rehear-case-over-mcgahn-subpoena

• Like 1

Fox Business Host, Trish Regan on Hiatus After Virus Comments

...........Regan, the host of “Trish Regan Primetime,” said Democrats and the “liberal media” were using the coronavirus to “destroy the president.”

She blamed the stock market declines on Donald Trump’s rivals, calling it “another attempt to impeach the president.” While she spoke, the headline “Coronavirus Impeachment Scam” appeared next to her.......

“Fox Business’s prime-time programs Trish Regan Primetime and Kennedy will both be on hiatus until further notice,

” Fox said a statement. “Due to the demands of the evolving pandemic crisis coverage, we are deploying all resources from both shows for staffing needs during critical market hours. ...."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-13/fox-business-host-trish-regan-on-hiatus-after-virus-comments?sref=MLevWUQ5

:rolleyes:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

A slow-motion collapse falling on the lives of Americans.....

• Thanks 1

Rep. on with

warns against panic buying but delivers this advice:

"It's a great time to go to the local restaurant...don't go to the grocery store and buy $4,000 worth of food. Go to your local pub."

================================================

Dr. Fauci literally just advised people not to do this  <_<

9:51 AM · Mar 15, 2020
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

The Federal Reserve took emergency action Sunday and slashed its benchmark interest rate by a full percentage point to nearly zero

and announced it would purchase more Treasury securities

to encourage lending to try to offset the impact of the coronavirus.

We'll see how the market reacts on Monday.  I suspect that they may view this incredible rate drop to zero on a SUNDAY as panic setting in at the top.  The markets don't like panic at the top.

• Thanks 1