Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NipkowDisc

The Triumph of Donald Trump

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Wow! 96% Approval Rating in the Republican Party (and I believe this was before the “GREAT” Jobs Numbers yesterday). Thank you!

6:31 PM · Jun 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Cosmo_B-Day_Hat_bigger.jpg

He never cites a source and it’s always 96%

10:41 PM · Jun 6, 2020·Twitter for iPad

wgbZPulV_bigger.jpg

It’s called just making **** up.

2:02 AM · Jun 7, 2020 from Maryland, USA·Twitter for iPhone

Michael Steele is the former RNC chairperson.

• Haha 1

On 6/6/2020 at 4:54 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Young people today have never known the Republican party that I grew up with.

It was a diverse viewpoint party and there were always some:

Men and women who fought for civil rights--

Men and women who cared about the betterment of the average American--

Men and women who had respect for all Americans.

I don't know if the Republican Party can ever rehabilitate itself--

But by enabling a hopelessly Un- American president, like Trump,

the Republican party of 2020 has now reached an All -Time Low of infamy, from which it may never return.

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

EZ8WrK7XYAALjTS?format=jpg&name=900x900

" We need to stand up and say black lives matter."

Here is Senator Mitt Romney from Utah--

the only remnant of the moderate / compassionate GOP which believed in equality and freedom for all citizens.

And Mitt Romney knows all about that part of the GOP because his father, the late Governor George Romney of Michigan, was a moderate leader and also a presidential candidate in the GOP-- opposing both Goldwater and Nixon.

19 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Michael Steele is the former RNC chairperson and a sellout like fellow MSNBC schtootz joe scarborough.

:D

of course black lives matter but it also matters to rational americans not to turn it into a sick obsessive-compulsive disorder.

:D

On 6/6/2020 at 11:36 PM, Princess of Tap said:

America's Generals in command and retired have lost all respect for trump.

Why any of them had faith in a fake reality tv host to begin with is really the question.

the mad gluttonous Raider!....

bought 13 kit kat bars this morning.

with milk they are heavenly.

:)

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Why any of them had faith in a fake reality tv host to begin with is really the question.

when you're a star they let you do anything.

:lol:

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

I don't believe any of them had any faith in the phony. They're military men and they follow the chain of command.

Not since MacArthur has any general really Bucked the president in this country.

A few had a lack of respect for Clinton and Obama because they were prejudiced, but for the most part they stayed in line.

A really good president knows how to placate generals. During the Cuban Missile Crisis, President Kennedy was constantly getting demands from the generals for prompt destructive, dangerous military action. When that happened during the meeting, he would take a break and come back to them and move them in a different direction.

Now what we see, and it's very unusual, the generals are trying to control and stop the president from ordering violent, destructive, dangerous action against his own people, and, of course against the US Constitution.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

rbENVE_0_bigger.jpg

Pelosi/Schumer call on Pres. Trump to remove the fencing/barriers around Lafayette Square: “Lafayette Square should be a symbol of freedom and openness, not a place behind which the leader of our Executive Branch cowers in fear of protesters who are crying out for justice.”

2:45 PM · Jun 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

trump is a coward.

I'll give an example of a president of an industrialized democratic Republic who is not a coward.

In France, in Paris President Emmanuel Macron was attending a performance of a play, accompanied by his wife, one evening several months ago.

He was in a working-class part of the city and one attendee informed area individuals, through his cell phone on Twitter, that the president was in a local theater.

Some of those Working Class People who call themselves Gilets Jaunes went over to the theater, protested in groups outside and then forced their way inside.

Meanwhile Macron's security guards took him away along with his wife and drove them around for awhile.

The French police actually had to physically remove some of these protesters from the theater.

They didn't beat them up--

they just picked them up and took them outside. I watched it all live on YouTube.

I don't know if they halted the performance for the president, but a few minutes later the president and his wife went back into the theater and resumed watching the play.

Macron didn't run back to his Palace and hide in a bunker, Macron didn't have the protesters who were protesting his political policies tear-gassed and beaten up.

They just picked them up and took them out of the theater, while security guards drove the president around until the protesters were out of the theater. 

And then Macron and his wife went back into the theater to enjoy the play.

In a similar situation, what do you think trump would have done?LMREO

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

I'm sure it won't be long before the other 92% get on board. LMREO

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

You're putting words in my mouth with the last quote.

If you want to say something use your own name, not mine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

1iNto07U_bigger.jpg

CNN

"I cannot live in fear of a tweet." Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski brushed off a series of critical tweets from President Trump, including the President's promise to campaign against her when she's up for reelection.

10:51 PM · Jun 8, 2020·SocialFlow

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

14 hours ago, jakeem said:

hjg_bigger.jpg

With Trump's poll numbers cratering, watch for chatter that says:

1. "He'll dump Pence for Haley."
2. "He can't face humiliation, so he'll resign on a pretext" (These two are already out there).
3. "Someone will propose a different GOP candidate at the convention."

10:52 AM · Jun 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

On 6/7/2020 at 11:28 AM, jakeem said:

Qui7iaJQ_bigger.jpg

Fox’s Mike Huckabee: “I’m going to be livid” if Republican politicians don’t support Trump

10:41 AM · Jun 7, 2020·TweetDeck

On 6/6/2020 at 7:00 AM, jakeem said:

GOP:  Time To Cut and Run?

With trump's massive failures in dealing with the ongoing  plethora of national crisis, he finds himself  pushing the GOP further and further Out of Step with the average American.

The chaos in the nation only exacerbates the chaos in the GOP-- as Republicans turn on each other  in a strident battle to survive trump's Toxic Administration.

Some have already decided to cut and run in spite of threats,

While fearful others remain on a very slippery fence.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Boris Johnson has responded to days-long Black Lives Matter protests in the U.K.,saying: "The death of George Floyd took place thousands of miles away ... yet we simply cannot ignore the depth of emotion that has been triggered by that spectacle"

5:24 AM · Jun 9, 2020·TweetDeck

34 minutes ago, jakeem said:

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

It's been two weeks since George Floyd was killed. But Trump has yet to meet with black advocates calling for those changes or travel to Minneapolis to speak with the community reeling in the wake of Floyd's death.

8:30 AM · Jun 9, 2020·TweetDeck

Americans are very concerned about it.

Our number one Ally abroad is being affected by it and is showing concern too.

It looks like the only person in the entire world who doesn't care is the one person who should be most concerned about it.

10 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

You're putting words in my mouth with the last quote.

If you want to say something use your own name, not mine.

the moderator should look into this....

(trump  did the same thing...too bad there isn't anything to stop him from saying something stupid)

Trump speaking in the Rose Garden about #GeorgeFloyd : "Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing happening for our country.' A great day for him, a great day for everybody. This is great day for everybody."
10:56 AM · Jun 5, 2020

• Thanks 1

In anther thread JakeHolman is posting an article that questions the entire accusation of racism in America and postulates that the police kneeling on George Floyd's neck was not the cause of his death.  

Re:

17ow1rmj?format=jpg&name=small

Think that statue is about to topple without anyone's help.  :lol:

Churchill.....I have fallen and can't get up!

45 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

In anther thread JakeHolman is posting an article that questions the entire accusation of racism in America and postulates that the police kneeling on George Floyd's neck was not the cause of his death.  

And in one of those articles the author had the erroneous audacity  to state that there was even no racism in the United States in 1968--

The year when

Rev Martin Luther King jr

was assassinated.

I was watching Bannon last night and he said he didn't like the Churchswill statue as a piece of

sculpture. I agree. It looks like an old man barely able to walk through the park. Of course he

and his wingnut pals were quite disturbed that it was marked up. They think antifa is behind

just about everything to do with these protests.