Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

Under Trump,

SEC Enforcement Of Insider Trading Dropped To Lowest Point In Decades-

"The government agency responsible for policing Wall Street brought the fewest number of insider trading cases in decades, according to the most recent available data.

That decline came just before the COVID-19 pandemic hit. The Securities and Exchange Commission now warns that the pandemic has created wild swings in the market and more opportunities for insider trading.

NPR reviewed data from the 1980s through last year and found that under the Trump administration, the SEC brought just 32 insider trading enforcement actions in 2019, the lowest number since 1996. ,,,,,,,,,,,,

The decline has alarmed experts and advocates, who worry that

flagrant illegal trading may go unchecked. ........

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/14/901862355/under-trump-sec-enforcement-of-insider-trading-dropped-to-lowest-point-in-decade?utm_term=nprnews&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=npr

<_<

• Sad 1

Ventilators that the Obama administration agreed to buy for $3,280 each suddenly cost $15,000.

It turns out they were “functionally identical,” according to House investigators,

and the “waste of taxpayer funds” may have reached $500 million.

-_-
  • Sad 1
On 8/14/2020 at 11:46 AM, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I have directed @stevenmnuchin1 to get ready to send direct payments ($3,400 for family of four) to all Americans. DEMOCRATS ARE HOLDING THIS UP!

12:23 PM · Aug 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

On 8/14/2020 at 11:46 AM, jakeem said:

VU45TVoT_bigger.jpg

You planning to use the @USPS to send these checks?

12:31 PM · Aug 14, 2020·Twitter Web App

:o

On 8/14/2020 at 5:36 PM, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

I promised YOU I would not take a dime of salary as your President. I donate the entire $400,000! It is my honor to give $100,000 to @NatlParkService to help repair and restore our GREAT National Monuments. So important to our American History! Thank You!!

6:15 PM · Aug 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

On 8/14/2020 at 5:37 PM, jakeem said:

JnSDfdAt_bigger.jpg

The president’s golf habit has now cost American taxpayers $142 million.

Several million of that has flowed into his own pocket.

6:33 PM · Aug 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Not to mention all the grifting he and his family are getting for their businesses.

12 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Jon Cooper

@joncoopertweets

·

7h

What sort of man would go golfing as his own brother lay dying?

-_-

The same sort of man who goes golfing when thousands of the citizens he is charged to protect die on a daily basis.

This Senate report on Russian interference in 2016 confirms that Trump’s campaign chairman did provide critical targeting data to the Kremlin through his associate Konstantin Kilimnik,
a Russian intel officer.

It’s the greatest betrayal of the country ever.

<_<

From

The Democratic and GOP chairs of the Senate Intel Committee made criminal referrals of Kushner, Bannon, Donald Trump Jr. and  Erik Prince and Sam Clovis to federal prosecutors in 2019, passing along their suspicions that the men may have misled the committee during their testimony,.......

A lawyer for Prince told The Post that if there was such a referral, it did not appear to have resulted in an investigation. There has been no public indication of any investigation........

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/senate-made-criminal-referral-trump-jr-bannon-kushner-two-others-n1237155

-to BARR'S DOJ ?????

:lol:   :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

BREAKING: In a thousand-page bipartisan report, US Senate Intel Cmte. says the Trump admin. obstructed its investigation with "novel claims" of executive privilege, and paints portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016.

Trump says he didn't discuss hacked emails with Roger Stone. A bipartisan Senate report says he did.

The report says the Intelligence Committee assessed that Trump discussed hacked emails with Stone — even though Trump told Robert Mueller he didn't recall doing so.

<_<

Anderson Cooper to MyPillow CEO:

'You really are like a snake oil salesman'

"CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday slammed MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, an ardent President Trump supporter, for pushing an unproven therapeutic treatment for coronavirus, sales of which could benefit him. 

“You really are a snake oil salesman. I mean, you could be in the Old West standing on a box telling people to drink your amazing elixir that there's no proof [of],” Cooper told Lindell in an interview. 

Lindell is pushing oleandrin as a potential therapeutic for COVID-19. Last week, he was added to the board of Phoenix Biotechnology, which makes oleandrin, receiving a financial stake in the company, CNN reported..........

............“I do what Jesus has me do,” he told Cooper. 

“You think Jesus wants you out here promoting remedies that ... [have] never been tested?” Cooper asked. 

“Why would I do this? Ask yourself why would I ruin my reputation if I didn't believe in this product?” Lindell responded. 

Cooper said he thinks Lindell is doing it for money, adding that he doesn’t think Lindell has a great reputation.  

Lindell claimed that the therapeutic had been tested but when pressed failed to provide details ...........

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/512546-cnns-cooper-to-mypillow-ceo-you-really-are-like-a-snake-oil-salesman

:rolleyes:   :lol:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Anderson Cooper to MyPillow CEO:

'You really are like a snake oil salesman'

"CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Tuesday slammed MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, an ardent President Trump supporter, for pushing an unproven therapeutic treatment for coronavirus, sales of which could benefit him. 

“You really are a snake oil salesman. I mean, you could be in the Old West standing on a box telling people to drink your amazing elixir that there's no proof [of],” Cooper told Lindell in an interview. 

Lindell is pushing oleandrin as a potential therapeutic for COVID-19. Last week, he was added to the board of Phoenix Biotechnology, which makes oleandrin, receiving a financial stake in the company, CNN reported..........

............“I do what Jesus has me do,” he told Cooper. 

“You think Jesus wants you out here promoting remedies that ... [have] never been tested?” Cooper asked. 

“Why would I do this? Ask yourself why would I ruin my reputation if I didn't believe in this product?” Lindell responded. 

Cooper said he thinks Lindell is doing it for money, adding that he doesn’t think Lindell has a great reputation.  

Lindell claimed that the therapeutic had been tested but when pressed failed to provide details ...........

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/512546-cnns-cooper-to-mypillow-ceo-you-really-are-like-a-snake-oil-salesman

:rolleyes:   :lol:

I watched this and it was great!  Knew there was a reason why I never trusted this guy.

• Like 1

Don’t buy GOODYEAR TIRES - They announced a BAN ON MAGA HATS.

Get better tires for far less! (This is what the Radical Left Democrats do. Two can play the same game, and we have to start playing it now!).

:lol:
==============================================
In the middle of a pandemic where 170,000 Americans died, and MILLIONS are on the verge of homelessness,

THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT -- Goodyear banning your Made in China MAGA hats???

I might just have to buy their tires now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@goodyear's policy prohibited ALL political messaging in the workplace
- not just Trumps' China-made hats.
:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
Replying to
it's just the president of the united states rooting for the failure of an  American business,

nothing to see here, move on

·
6h

Please note, over 60,000 people are employed by Goodyear.

30+mm Americans are currently without jobs &

@realDonaldTrump- The President of the United States

gave his 85.3MM followers intructions that would do harm to a company founded 121 years ago in Akron, Ohio

<_<
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, mr6666 said:
Replying to
it's just the president of the united states rooting for the failure of an  American business,

nothing to see here, move on

·
6h

Please note, over 60,000 people are employed by Goodyear.

30+mm Americans are currently without jobs &

@realDonaldTrump- The President of the United States

gave his 85.3MM followers intructions that would do harm to a company founded 121 years ago in Akron, Ohio

<_<

Another example of Trump's war on the American people.

do scared pollsters mean a 2nd trump victory? right now they have it a tie...so are they really going to give biden a post-convention bounce and depress voter turnout?

I doan think so. their rule now is fear. scare the sheet outta democrat voters.

:)

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to Trump, was arrested in New York on charges of using the viral “We Build the Wall” fundraising campaign to enrich himself

9:43 AM · Aug 20, 2020·SocialFlow

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

MN---jlS_bigger.jpeg

Leaders of ‘We Build The Wall’ online fundraising campaign charged with defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors

9:27 AM · Aug 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Bannon, along with three others, allegedly defrauded donors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars for their own profit with a crowdfunding campaign called "We Build the Wall" that raked in over $25 million.

The indictment says that Bannon, via a non-profit, took in over $1 million from the scheme "and at least some of it was used to cover hundreds of thousands of dollars in [his] personal expenses."

10:00 AM · Aug 20, 2020·TweetDeck

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Ol9FGSWZ_bigger.jpg

ABC's @alex_mallin notes:

Steve Bannon's indictment makes him the 6th person associated with the top echelons of President Trump's 2016 presidential campaign to face federal charges-a list that includes Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen.

10:08 AM · Aug 20, 2020·TweetDeck

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

NBC News confirms: Steve Bannon was arrested by agents of the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, which is the criminal investigating arm of the Postal Service.

11:00 AM · Aug 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

mZkHmLs6_bigger.jpeg

Kris Kobach in a January 2019 interview connected the border wall fundraising scheme to Trump: "I talked with the president, and the 'We Build the Wall Effort’' came up. The president said 'the project has my blessing, and you can tell the media that.'"

10:28 AM · Aug 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

59 minutes ago, jakeem said:

48 minutes ago, jakeem said:

image1327265832_bigger.png

Given the likelihood Vance will soon get Trump's tax returns, remember he ALREADY got Deutsche Bank's subpoena returns, meaning he may have the proof of tax and insurance fraud Michael Cohen said they'd find.

10:49 AM · Aug 20, 2020·TweetDeck

There may not be any justice in Barr's DOJ in Washington DC but there's still Justice  in America.

This is what Nancy Pelosi means when she says no one is above the law.

The criminals can leave New York, but they can't escape from New York Justice--

They can even take up residence in another state.

They can hide out in a palatial million-dollar estate in another state.

And they can hide behind a political office where they think they have some kind of immunity.

But eventually, Justice will be served and and those criminals will get exactly what they deserve.

***** When black men are being murdered

*for passing a fake $20 bill or

* for stealing some cigars,

it's unconscionable to let white collar crime --

White Collar criminals off scot-free or pardoned for stealing Millions of dollars from the American people.

Sooner or later, Justice will be served.