Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

last nite had a delicious bowl of chef boyardee beefaroni and after gobbling down the pasta noodles had alotta broth left so in went some goldfish crackers and it was delish!

remember campbells spaghetti-o sauce sucks!

chef boyardee sauce actually tastes like something.

:)

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

mZkHmLs6_bigger.jpeg

Kris Kobach in a January 2019 interview connected the border wall fundraising scheme to Trump: "I talked with the president, and the 'We Build the Wall Effort’' came up. The president said 'the project has my blessing, and you can tell the media that.'"

10:28 AM · Aug 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

49 minutes ago, jakeem said:

31 minutes ago, jakeem said:

DvmzkQ5w_bigger.jpg

Just in - White House distances itself from Bannon project, says Trump had "no involvement." @PressSec says Trump hasn't been involved with Bannon since early in the admin and "does not know the people involved with this project"

11:25 AM · Aug 20, 2020·TweetDeck

26 minutes ago, jakeem said:

knoller_bigger.jpg

On the indictment of former aide Steve Bannon, Pres Trump says he feels very badly about it, but hasn't been dealing with Bannon for a very long period of time. The Pres says he doesn't know anything about the fundraising project in the matter and he didn't like it.

11:30 AM · Aug 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

22 minutes ago, jakeem said:

knoller_bigger.jpg

In additional comment on Steve Bannon, @PressSec says "President Trump has no involvement in this project and felt it was only being done in order to showboat, and perhaps raise funds." She says the pres. previously and publicly stated that he disagreed with the project.

11:34 AM · Aug 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

Lies and the Liars who tell them.

Just now, NipkowDisc said:

princess, the msm catches trump in a lie almost every dam day and yet right now biden vs. trump is a tie.

I can't speak for your home upbringing--

but my parents taught me not to lie. And they taught me not to trust people who did lie. 

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

0i86noPZ_bigger.jpg

Populist icon Steve Bannon was sailing on this mega yacht when he was arrested on charges related to a scheme to defraud donors to the We Build the Wall nonprofit.

1:35 PM · Aug 20, 2020·TweetDeck

4 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
·
7h

So let's see...the play is 1) fear-**** your base with threats of immigrant "invasion" and the need for a Wall;

2) get THEM to donate to pay for the Wall out of their own pocket;

and 3) use that money to buy yourself travel, luxury items, and pay off credit card debt.

:huh:   <_<

Steve Bannon was sailing on the spacious yacht above when he was arrested. It looks like he was doing all right for himself.

Over 70 former Republican national security officials including ex-CIA and FBI chiefs will endorse Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden on Friday
while launching a scathing indictment of President Donald Trump.

“Trump has demonstrated that he lacks the character and competence to lead this nation and has engaged in corrupt behavior that renders him unfit to serve as president,” the group plans to declare in a full-page ad in The Wall Street Journal on Friday.

“We have concluded that Donald Trump has failed our country and that Vice President Joe Biden should be elected the next President of the United States,” it adds............

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-biden-republicans/former-republican-cia-fbi-heads-and-national-security-officials-to-back-biden-idUSKBN25G2C5

:unsure:

• Thanks 1

So true ... talkin' off a  rehearsed teleprompter speech ... HOW YOU GONNA DO IT JOE? ...  it's gonna take more than just dignity and feelings ... come on man ...

• Like 1

Fox's Chris Wallace labels Biden's acceptance speech 'enormously effective'

host of “Fox News Sunday” said that the former vice president’s speech “blew a hole” in President Trump’s characterization of him as mentally unsound for the presidency.

“I thought it was an enormously effective speech,” Wallace said. “Remember Donald Trump has been talking for months about Joe Biden as mentally shot, a captive from the left. And yes, Biden was reading from a teleprompter in a prepared speech, but I thought that he blew a hole – a big hole in that characterization.”

Wallace noted that Biden mentioned that “character” and “decency” are on the ballot in November and highlighted his plans for the virus, economy, climate change, race and foreign policy.

“And he talked about what a united America can do to accomplish all of those things,” he said.

“It seems to me that after tonight Donald Trump is gonna have to run against a candidate, not a caricature,” Wallace added. “The Democrats have had a good convention. Now, it’s the Republicans' turn.”

Biden closed out the final night of the Democratic National Convention with a speech in which he pledged to bring the country out of what he called a “season of darkness” with the pandemic and economic downturn. ..........

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/513051-chris-wallace-labels-bidens-acceptance-speech-as-enormously-effective

• Thanks 1

The Rats think they can get old man sheltered senile joe elected by not addressing the issues and only attacking president trump ... don't think so ... he will have to get on the stage and take questions ... in a debate ... the republicans have to make sure folks like  chris  wallace of fox are not there ... who will only throw him softball questions ... to him ...

13 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

princess, the msm catches trump in a lie almost every dam day and yet right now biden vs. trump is a tie.

You keep believing Trumps daily dozens of lies, like that he is not trailing in the polls.  Hahaha

17 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

The Rats think they can get old man sheltered senile joe elected by not addressing the issues and only attacking president trump ... don't think so ... he will have to get on the stage and take questions ... in a debate ... the republicans have to make sure folks like  chris  wallace of fox are not there ... who will only throw him softball questions ... to him ...

I compared some of the national polls from the eve of convention 2016 to the eve of convention 2020.

Takeaways: 1. More party unity this time
2. Biden doing better w/ independents than HRC
3. Major parties attracting more support overall

Ef3eVcPXkAUYmce?format=png&name=small

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

I agree all of this about Donald Trump.....except the networks would spend more time fact-checking the pathological  liar Trump than anything else.

On 8/20/2020 at 11:25 AM, NipkowDisc said:

do scared pollsters mean a 2nd trump victory? right now they have it a tie...so are they really going to give biden a post-convention bounce and depress voter turnout?

I doan think so. their rule now is fear. scare the sheet outta democrat voters.

:)

So, Nipkowdisc.  You have been concerned about terrorism threats to the homeland in the past, right?  What then do you make of accounts that are coming out that Donald Trump did not want ANY terrorism threat briefings?  Miles Taylor just discussed this with Anderson Cooper.  It seems it bored Donald.

Chicago postal workers fight for more funding after mail sorting equipment removed-

CHICAGO — Chicago postal workers are fighting for more funding after some mail sorting equipment was recently removed.

Robert Henry has been a mail processor for 37-year for 37 years air the main post office downtown.

Employees said six critical mail sorting machines have been recently removed.

“The damage is already done if they don’t replace those machines,” Henry said. “Not able to process mail for certain zones so that mail continues to get backed up.”..........

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/chicago-postal-workers-fight-for-more-funding-after-some-mail-sorting-equipment-removed/

:(