Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

EXCLUSIVE: Mother Jones reveals video deposition of Trump in Trump University fraud case.

Watch Trump on the defensive, saying he cannot recall boasting he had the best memory in the world and claiming false statements are not "false."
==============================================
1 hour ago

Donald Trump Wanted to Keep This Video Deposition Secret. We Got a Copy.

He and his lawyer hoped to prevent this footage from the Trump University fraud case from “getting into the hands of the media.”

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/09/donald-trump-university-fraud-lawsuit-deposition-full-video/

:rolleyes:

@AP
·
23m

Justice Ginsburg's death just over six weeks before Election Day

is likely to set off a battle over whether President Trump and the GOP-led Senate should push through her replacement,

Just days before her death, as her strength waned, Ginsburg dictated this statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera:

"My most fervent wish is that i I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.".....

or if the seat should remain vacant until White House race is decided.

:(

WillMenaker

@willmenaker

·

5h

If you check out  @ProjectLincoln's TL rn,

there's nothing about demanding Senate Republicans wait until after the election to fill RGB's seat on the Supreme Court.

Odd, I wonder why that is?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

WillMenaker

@willmenaker

·

5h

If you check out  @ProjectLincoln's TL rn,

there's nothing about demanding Senate Republicans wait until after the election to fill RGB's seat on the Supreme Court.

Odd, I wonder why that is?

Under no circumstances should a nomination go forward in the United States Senate.
Our full statement:

EiUP9EXVoAAEotE?format=jpg&name=small
  • Thanks 1

Behind Trump's Turkish 'bromance': Lev Parnas, oligarchs and a lucrative lobbying deal

Turkey’s effort to influence the Trump White House began at the Watergate, in a meeting brokered by a figure from the Ukraine impeachment saga, Lev Parnas.

".......The Jan. 19, 2017, meeting, which has never before been disclosed, marked the start of Turkey’s ambitious lobbying of the Trump administration that involved back-channels, Russian-linked oligarchs and Parnas, a key figure in the Ukraine case, according to an investigation by the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, Courthouse News Service and NBC News..........

<_<
  • Thanks 1

Mitt Romney: "I recognize that we may have a Court which has more of a conservative bent than it has had over the last few decades, but my liberal friends have over many decades gotten used to the idea of having a liberal court and that's not written in the stars."

• Like 1

ChristianHeadlines.com

Pro-Life Democrats in NYT Ad: Party Is 'Radically Out of Line with Public Opinion' on Abortion

More than 100 current and former Democratic leaders signed a letter printed in the New York Times Sunday saying the party’s “extreme position” on abortion is “alienating voters” and that many Democratic leaders are “radically out of line with public opinion.”

Read More > https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/pro-life-democrats-in-nyt-ad-party-is-radically-out-of-line-with-public-opinion-on-abortion.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twpage&utm_campaign=chtweet

21 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

Mitt Romney: "I recognize that we may have a Court which has more of a conservative bent than it has had over the last few decades, but my liberal friends have over many decades gotten used to the idea of having a liberal court and that's not written in the stars."

Mitt Romney also said that Trump was corrupt and not fit for office.

• Like 1
On 9/20/2020 at 8:55 PM, JakeHolman said:

she was a bartender a few yrs. ago ... seriously ... go pound sand little girl ... he he he ...

She only served Modelo.  Surprised she's not in the TV ads. 

From CNN re: COVID 19 Pandemic or the Trump Pandemic

"To put it in another perspective, the total US coronavirus death toll is equivalent to one 9/11 attack every day for 66 days. The US coronavirus death toll is more than the number of Americans killed in battle in the five most recent wars combined: the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Iraq War, the War in Afghanistan and the Persian Gulf War.

No matter how you do the math, you’re left with truly horrifying figures. But those figures represent so much more. They represent real lives, real people who leave behind devastated families and unfinished legacies. People who, were it not for this virus, would probably still be alive today. No comparison can properly convey such a loss.

• Thanks 2