Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

I'd say one of Trump's better triumphs is the amount of JOBS he helped create.  I mean---

With over 200,000 dead, SOMEbody's gotta fill those vacancies.  ;) 

Sepiatone

4 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

I'd say one of Trump's better triumphs is the amount of JOBS he helped create.  I mean---

With over 200,000 dead, SOMEbody's gotta fill those vacancies.  ;) 

Sepiatone

22dc-spicer-hfo-videoSixteenByNine3000.j

Trump has created more jobs for lawyers than any other President.  Period.

• Haha 2

MORE/  Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE)e on Donald Trump:
"Donald Trump didn't win the presidency because America actually *wants* more reality-TV-around-the-clock stupid political obsessions...it's not what I hear when I travel around Nebraska...
Nebraskans don't want more rage-tweeting."......

"[Trump never] laid out a constructive vision of the country that Americans united around." Sasse says he's "worried" that the GOP has tied itself to a "Trumpian brand"
and adds that Trump is "likely" to lose the 2020 election........

Saying He "Sells Out Our Allies," Treats Women Poorly, "Mocks Evangelicals," "Flirts With White Supremacists,"
Treats the White House "Like a Business Opportunity," Has Handled COVID-19 "Irresponsibly," and More.......

If then-President Obama went after a Republican by obliviously tweeting an Onion story,

Sean Hannity's special breaking Fox News live coverage would still be ongoing six years later

:rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

If a satirical website can dupe the president,

imagine what foreign intelligence agencies do to him.

<_<
@AP
·
49m

The White House has installed political appointees at the CDC

to try to control the information it releases about the coronavirus, officials told AP.

The administration seeks to paint a positive outlook, sometimes at odds with the scientific evidence.

:rolleyes:
10/17/2020 07:40:36
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 217,244

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).