Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:
10/17/2020 07:40:36
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 217,244

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).

Bogie56 a question...

how many abortions in the united states have beeen estimated to have been performed since the passing of roe v. wade in 1973?

I am not going to comment on the figure...you just give us a number.

go ahead.

1 minute ago, NipkowDisc said:

Bogie56 a question...

how many abortions in the united states have beeen estimated to have been performed since the passing of roe v. wade in 1973?

I am not going to comment on the figure...you just give us a number.

go ahead.

No idea.  Frankly the subject is not of great interest to me.

But we do know of at least one abortion that Donald Trump personally benefited from.  Do you think he should still get your vote now that he is pro abortion?

yeah I will comment. all those men and women who were never born...some of them might have lived extraordinary lives and helped the rest of us.

sinful humanity might never know...but God knows.

God knows the falling of all trees in all forests.

nothing can escape the notice of almighty God.

billions of abortions to what improvement of humanity?

what a truly beautiful statement over 45 years of senseless infanticide makes.

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

yeah I will comment. all those men and women who were never born...some of them might have lived extraordinary lives and helped the rest of us.

sinful humanity might never know...but God knows.

God knows the falling of all trees in all forests.

nothing can escape the notice of almighty God.

billions of abortions to what improvement of humanity?

what a truly beautiful statement over 45 years of senseless infanticide makes.

Okay so you don't like abortion.  It doesn't number in the billions BTW.  But you haven't clocked in on Donald Trump's use of an abortion, have you?

But you did ask about the number of abortions in America compared to the number on the Trump death clock.  So, you seem to be inferring that Trump single handedly murdering 130,000 Americans is not as big a deal.  And that clock is running slow BTW.   He is doing everything he can right now to add to that number because he doesn't give a ****.

19 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Ultimate hypocrisy.  He has been supporting and enabling Trump for almost four years now.  He will vote to confirm Barrett and anything else McConnell and Trump want.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Ultimate hypocrisy.  He has been supporting and enabling Trump for almost four years now.  He will vote to confirm Barrett and anything else McConnell and Trump want.

He didn't even want witnesses at the impeachment trial.

I object to abortion chiefly because it is more than anything else a hateful expression of contempt for any notion that almighty God's wisdom and authority should be considered a higher standard then flawed erroneous human knowledge...

I say that the power that created the universe and set it into motion may know slightly more about sinful humanity and our biased predilections...then we do.

:)

8 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I object to abortion chiefly because it is more than anything else a hateful expression of contempt for any notion that almighty God's wisdom and authority should be considered a higher standard then flawed erroneous human knowledge...

I say that the power that created the universe and set it into motion may know slightly more about sinful humanity and our biased predilections...then we do.

:)

And Trump having an aborted fetus cocktail?  He still is 'the magnificent' in your doting eyes?

15 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

And Trump having an aborted fetus cocktail?  He still is 'the magnificent' in your doting eyes?

Give it up......Nip's NOT gonna answer this  <_<

giphy.gif

• Haha 1