Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

2 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

History MUST record that Trumpism stood for NOTHING.

It had no principles, no policy, no values, no purpose.

It was the unpatriotic, nihilistic worship of one madman's nonsensical self-mythologizing.

NOTHING Trump said or did in 4 years was driven by anything but greed and whim.

<_<

At least he's consistent about one thing
- he projects on others the criminal deeds he engages in.

His followers love it, even if it completely screws everyone.

He's doing generations worth of damage to the nation's consciousness that make our constitutional democracy possible.
  • Sad 2
11 hours ago, mr6666 said:

History MUST record that Trumpism stood for NOTHING.

It had no principles, no policy, no values, no purpose.

It was the unpatriotic, nihilistic worship of one madman's nonsensical self-mythologizing.

NOTHING Trump said or did in 4 years was driven by anything but greed and whim.

<_<

Not quite.  He lowered taxes on the rich and corporations, reduced regulations on business and industry, installed an extensive ultra-conservative and younger Federal judiciary, reversed two decades of liberal actions and so forth.  You may think of this as only for "greed or whim," but he did it.

10 hours ago, ElCid said:

Not quite.  He lowered taxes on the rich and corporations, reduced regulations on business and industry, installed an extensive ultra-conservative and younger Federal judiciary, reversed two decades of liberal actions and so forth.  You may think of this as only for "greed or whim," but

he did it.

I would give the GOP arm of  "Trumpism" credit for this.....NOT Trump

He, himself, had NO goals other then self-preservation,

vengeance

& enrichment

-_-

• Like 2

Trump will leave Biden an economic mess by pulling plug on Fed Covid funding and not approving disaster relief,

a public health mess by refusing to share data on vaccines and the virus,

foreign policy messes everywhere, and the most divided nation since the Civil War.
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

vengeance

& enrichment

-_-

Indeed, all those things that ElCid points to as Trump having done were done by others while he was golfing.  He did zero work.

"Hurry up with that vaccine.  I''m going golfing."

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, mr6666 said:

vengeance

& enrichment

-_-

His main goal was to gain a cult-like following which will buoy him in his follow-on ventures, and, perhaps, after he's gone, his children's, to shore up his ailing businesses.

He's all about ratings, likes and followers, and being right all the time.  Nothing else matters.

• Sad 1
14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

vengeance

& enrichment

-_-

Trump was president and he signed the bills into law.  He promoted the items I mentioned from day one of his campaign for the nomination.  True, he could not have done it without the help of McConnell, his cabinet and others, but he did it.  He selected the people to serve in cabinet and other agency positions. 

18 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

hey you bass terds! I'm still here!

5fb6ea591f00006b0176986d.jpeg?cache=kXN7

Wait till he gets dragged out from his WH bunker, kicking and screaming,  like the fat bloodsucking tick that he resembles, hoping to remain attached, as he is dragged to the hoozgow, or to the loony bin!!!

• Haha 2
On 11/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, ElCid said:

Trump was president and he signed the bills into law.  He promoted the items I mentioned from day one of his campaign for the nomination.  True, he could not have done it without the help of McConnell, his cabinet and others, but he did it.  He selected the people to serve in cabinet and other agency positions. 

I am not disagreeing with you.  Let's get that out of the way.

BUT ... and a big BUTT!  Donald Trump is more interested in spiking the football in the end zone than he is doing any hard work running down the field.  He spikes it in the end zone when he is not even close to the goal line as seen in the pandemic!   In this sense he is a complete phoney when he touts how wonderful and great he is.

38 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

I am not disagreeing with you.  Let's get that out of the way.

BUT ... and a big BUTT!  Donald Trump is more interested in spiking the football in the end zone than he is doing any hard working running down the field.  He spikes it in the end zone when he is not even close to the goal line as seen in the pandemic!   In this sense he is a complete phoney when he touts how wonderful and great he is.

I was mainly replying to your post that Trump "did zero work" and "it was all done by others."  Maybe not much work, but for Trump probably more than he ever did before.☺️

I will agree Trump did not do a lot, but sometimes in a leadership position all you need to do is tell the people to produce a product which is agreeable and I'll sign it.

13 hours ago, mr6666 said:

LETS MOVE ON................  :rolleyes:  <_<

I'm going to assume here that when Fat Boy said up there "This RINO will never make the grade", he's referring to some sort of gradient ramp which leads right up to his large keister which is used to kiss it, right?

• Haha 1
On 11/21/2020 at 8:47 AM, ElCid said:

Not quite.  He lowered taxes on the rich and corporations, reduced regulations on business and industry, installed an extensive ultra-conservative and younger Federal judiciary, reversed two decades of liberal actions and so forth.  You may think of this as only for "greed or whim," but he did it.

McConnell did it.

• Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, Hibi said:

McConnell did it.

But Trump campaigned on those issues and said he would do them.  And he had to sign the bills to make them law.  Of course, the GOP Speaker of the House also had to "do it."

17 hours ago, ElCid said:

But Trump campaigned on those issues and said he would do them.  And he had to sign the bills to make them law.  Of course, the GOP Speaker of the House also had to "do it."

Yeah, he signed the stuff. (He's good at doing that).

• Haha 2