Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

21 hours ago, mr6666 said:

This photo tells it all--

The trump militia trying break into the US House of Representatives to stop them from certifying Biden as the American People's Choice to be the next president.

Trying to break in to do God-knows-what to our American Representatives.

That's why the federal security officers have their guns drawn and pointed at the door.

This handful of brave men was the only guardrail between our Republic's Democracy and trump's attempted authoritarian takeover.

Yes, an American president attempted to destroy   the nation that 4 years ago he pledged to protect.

The men in this photo are truly American Heroes.

• Like 1

Minor point--Cleveland served two terms, though non-consecutively of course. And he

won the popular vote all three times, putting Harrison in the lost popular vote part of

the diagram. 

......6/ Trump recorded this deceitful video for *one* reason: to avoid impeachment by the House and removal by the Senate,

as a Senate vote post-trial could preclude him from ever holding public office again,

and he wants to keep open the option of running for president again in 2024........

...........9/ This video is a craven attempt to save a presidency that has justly collapsed. His cabinet and deputies are resigning; he's not on speaking terms with his VP; there's a bipartisan push for his impeachment and removal; and all America knows him to be a clear and present danger....

10/ Don't forget that in his last statement before this—when he was less worried about impeachment—he wrote, "I totally disagree with the outcome of the election and the facts bear me out," adding that yesterday was "only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!"

see:  https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1347336581934419972

<_<

11 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

.....Now THERE'S an impressive endorsement!!!

:blink:  :lol:

While Hannity is a total a-hole he isn't a dummy:  he knows that Trumpism is history and how much Trump has cost the GOP now that the Dems have control of the House, Senate and Executive branch.      Hannity is feeling very low right now.   That makes me happy. 

(but those women comments,   wow,    I assume Trump offered up Ivanka,  but what did Hannity offer in return?    He doesn't have a young daughter like Cohen,  does he????).

6 hours ago, noah80 said:

ship.jpg

Someone with a sense of humor chose the theme song to Titanic as lead-in music to Donald Trump's rally the other day when he called on people to storm the Capital.

13 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

While Hannity is a total a-hole he isn't a dummy:  he knows that Trumpism is history and how much Trump has cost the GOP now that the Dems have control of the House, Senate and Executive branch.      Hannity is feeling very low right now.   That makes me happy. 

(but those women comments,   wow,    I assume Trump offered up Ivanka,  but what did Hannity offer in return?    He doesn't have a young daughter like Cohen,  does he????).

No post.

10 minutes ago, Hibi said:

Poor thing! Insurrections have consequences......

Josh Hawley's mentor and main donor have disowned him. Two major newspapers in Missouri have called for his resignation.

I guess we could also say that maybe Josh Hawley has been canceled.😉

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

climbin' in the senate.

"hey look at me, fellas!

ice up a cold one before I get down!

YEEEEEEHAAAHHHHHH!!!"

:)

Photos: Protestors storm US Capitol Building | KATU

I hate to interrupt your fun.

But this was an Insurgency against the United States of America and 5 people died as well as a number were injured.

Already there have been more than 80 arrests and I imagine there will be prison time for a lot of people.

Then there were the lawmakers and the staff in the Capitol who have been have been terrorized by these trump terrorists.

There's nothing funny about any of this, unless you're the leader of Russia or North Korea.

• Thanks 2

THREAD. I am failing to see any better path for Trump apart from resignation. (Yes, I know you will say, "He'll never do that" but also did you ever think three days ago that he'd be impeached twice?)

Here's me as HIS (competent) lawyer:
2. You will be impeached. Your goal now is to avoid criminal liability, and, if possible, jail time. If you resign now, you avoid several unpleasant possibilities. For one, you make the potential for an invocation of the 25th amendment, on the basis that you are CRAZY, moot
3. If you resign, and Mike Pence becomes President, he will likely give you a limited, but nevertheless broad, pardon. If he emulates Ford's pardon for Nixon, you will be pardoned for (at the very least) obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation.............
6. You literally almost got him killed and he hates you for that, plus he has political ambitions. But here, the real outcome is that no one wants to see you in public office ever again.
SO, there are a couple of possibilities:.....
........14. P.S. My assistant tells me there is a red eye to Moscow at 11:42 p.m. from Dulles and there is no extradition treat + Putin welcomes foreign heads of state to make their residence there.

My job is to advise you of all your options.......

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Josh Hawley's mentor and main donor have disowned him. Two major newspapers in Missouri have called for his resignation.

I guess we could also say that maybe Josh Hawley has been canceled.😉

Won't happen.  He will ride out his six years and by then the furor will have died down and he will run in the GOPer primary and probably win.  Then maybe, a Dem could defeat him.

44 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Won't happen.  He will ride out his six years and by then the furor will have died down and he will run in the GOPer primary and probably win.  Then maybe, a Dem could defeat him.

As we have seen in Georgia with changing demographics and people fighting the good fight for the freedom to vote anything can happen in 6 years time.  Even in South Carolina!

• Thanks 1