Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

49 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

As we have seen in Georgia with changing demographics and people fighting the good fight for the freedom to vote anything can happen in 6 years time.  Even in South Carolina!

I hope you are right, but I'm rather pessimistic.  GA was won by exceptionally hard work by Dems and to some extent the confusion and controversy created by Trump.  Add in that the GOPers had relatively weak candidates.  And the HUGE amount of money spent in GA.  While the Dems finally won the Senate with the two victories in GA, they lost seats in the House and state governments.

Guess the knack the Dems have for screwing things up won't help them either.  Their actions over next two to six years and messaging will be critical.

I think the most informative event is when Warnock runs for reelection in 2022.

7 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Thanks for providing evidence against the President!    You really are a good egg. 

LOL.  This is a picture from 2018 when Trump brought in people planning to boycott  Harley-Davidson because the company was planning to move some manufacturing of bikes destined for the European market to plants overseas.  Their reason for this was that the EU instituted tariffs on their products in retaliation for tariffs Trump initiated on European goods as part of his America-first campaign. 

45 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

waita see how happy mainstream democrats voters are when biden keels over and kamala becomes the new 'standard bearer' of their party.

:lol:

You might be surprised to see how happy a lot of Americans would be to see Mike Pence president right now.

• Like 1

So far, 4 major corporations say they won't donate to any of the 147 GOP members of Congress,
including 8 Senators, who objected to certified results of the Electoral College:

Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, Marriott International, Commerce Bancshares, and Citibank.

A start.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

:rolleyes:

I guess they didn't fall for his first excuse-- The staff did it without my knowledge:

Well that doesn't work either. That would show that he doesn't even know what's going on in his own office.

But, chances are his staff was innocent and they're still there and they still have a job while he is out the door.

But he may still have a little trouble with the FBI.🤔