Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

3 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Democratic senator claims Republican lawmakers are 'deathly afraid' of Donald Trump and former president's acquittal secures his spot as 'leader of the GOP for the next four years' 

39280492-0-image-a-15_1613321589554.jpg

Democratic Senator Chris Murphy said Sunday that Republicans were 'deathly afraid' to vote against Donald Trump in his second impeachment trial due to his prevailing influence over the GOP.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Democratic senator claims Republican lawmakers are 'deathly afraid' of Donald Trump and former president's acquittal secures his spot as 'leader of the GOP for the next four years' 

39280492-0-image-a-15_1613321589554.jpg

Democratic Senator Chris Murphy said Sunday that Republicans were 'deathly afraid' to vote against Donald Trump in his second impeachment trial due to his prevailing influence over the GOP.

I would say this is fairly accurate and also applies to many GOPers at the state and local level.

• Thanks 1
02/20/2021 07:27:07
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 492,586

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).
02/24/2021 15:31:03
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 500,139

Trump Death Clock

In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).
On 2/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, mr6666 said:

:rolleyes:

How about Donald Trump’s Dawg, Steve Bannon.  Now there was one worthless, and worthless-looking, mongrol POS!

Mr. RT (Russian Times) Donald Jr.  Obviously knows nothing about school.  Probably had his diploma bought and paid for like his old man!!!  Worthless and Criminal Failson of his Worthless and Criminal FailDad!!

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, mr6666 said:

:rolleyes:

It was so nice not to here that boring, monotone, LYING voice for a month or so. Now he's back on the airwaves again. Thanks, news networks! :(

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Hibi said:

It was so nice not to here that boring, monotone, LYING voice for a month or so. Now he's back on the airwaves again. Thanks, news networks! :(

I caught some clips on MSNBC this morning and got so bad that Moanin' Joe had them stop the clips.  Sickening.

Unfortunately, it appears that with a few, very rare exceptions all Republicans are now firmly in the Trump camp.  He is their god and there is no other god.

Guess they can start a new list of lies he tells since leaving the White House.

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, ElCid said:

I caught some clips on MSNBC this morning and got so bad that Moanin' Joe had them stop the clips.  Sickening.

Unfortunately, it appears that with a few, very rare exceptions all Republicans are now firmly in the Trump camp.  He is their god and there is no other god.

Guess they can start a new list of lies he tells since leaving the White House.

Yeah, Joe was on a roll this morning. Kept blathering on and on and kept others from speaking. I had to change the channel. I hate when he hogs the airtime on that show. Poor Mika! I can imagine what he's like at home!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Hibi said:

Yeah, Joe was on a roll this morning. Kept blathering on and on and kept others from speaking. I had to change the channel. I hate when he hogs the airtime on that show. Poor Mika! I can imagine what he's like at home!

He really does ruin the show which is why I don't watch much of it during his time period.  Will check to see if any real breaking news is being covered and then quickly move on to CNN, HLN and Newsy.

10 minutes ago, ElCid said:

He really does ruin the show which is why I don't watch much of it during his time period.  Will check to see if any real breaking news is being covered and then quickly move on to CNN, HLN and Newsy.

It's ok when it's more of a group thing, but when he goes on his rants, it drives me up the wall and I have to change the channel. Mika tries to keep the show moving along, but he can't be held in check! (LOL). and he keeps repeating a point over and over which also drives me up the wall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
03/19/2021 21:19:22
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 530,862

Trump Death Clock