Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Triumph of Donald Trump

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Discussions on TV "news" shows about Woodward and Costa's new book, Peril, on Trump.  Indicates how close we actually came to an authoritarian overthrow of US government.

Pence even had a conversation with Dan Quayle about how to not certify the election results.  Quayle told him absolutely could not be done by the VP, no matter how he tried.

Most interesting aspects are actions that Gen Milley, Chairman of JCS undertook to prevent Trump from going rogue.

And based on actions by Republicans and others, the threat is not over yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ElCid said:

Discussions on TV "news" shows about Woodward and Costa's new book, Peril, on Trump.  Indicates how close we actually came to an authoritarian overthrow of US government.

Pence even had a conversation with Dan Quayle about how to not certify the election results.  Quayle told him absolutely could not be done by the VP, no matter how he tried.

Most interesting aspects are actions that Gen Milley, Chairman of JCS undertook to prevent Trump from going rogue.

And based on actions by Republicans and others, the threat is not over yet.

Pence tried at least four times to get Quayle to endorse a move that would see him overthrow the Constitution.  I always suspected that those 'profiles in courage' reports of Pence on January 6 were all BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

-_-

".............Braynard started a nonprofit after he was dismissed by Donald Trump's 2016 campaign following several months on the job, but struggled to raise money. The group's tax-exempt status was revoked last year.

He joined an aggrieved group of Trump allies seeking to overturn the election — and in the process reaped recognition, lucrative fees and a fundraising windfall that enabled him to rekindle his nonprofit.

Now, Braynard and his group, Look Ahead America, are using his newfound platform and resources to present an alternate history of the Jan. 6 attack that was meant to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's victory, rebranding those who were charged as "political prisoners."

How much of a draw his "Justice for J6" rally ends up being will test the reach and potency of the emerging far-right movement, as well as the extent of Braynard's own reach..........

His online fundraising, however, took off. After the crowdfunding site GoFundMe.com took down an early effort, citing misleading information, Braynard migrated to an conservative-friendly site and quickly took in over $675,000..........."

===========================================

& should he be charged for all increased security this will cause ????????????

:rolleyes:

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

E r ect Is not aliowed!?? 

Nor could I post a shot of Melania Trump in the arms of another woman.  The mods deleted it.  True they were naked but I chose a shot where there private bits had been blacked out. It was in response to Cinemamartian saying how classy she was.

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

"Jill Biden is a rescue dog."

Lara Trump's potential Senate candidacy does little to scare away  Republican challengers in North Carolina - CNNPolitics

That is the F-ugly Lara Trump, who like her in-laws, knows no shame as she steals from charities, even from rescue dogs!  Pathetic witch Mrs. Eric Trunp should be locked up in bars stronger than a kennels, along with the Trump criminal family!

9 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

America's most captivatingly beautiful First Lady.

All the Designers Who've Spoken About Dressing Melania Trump

I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers,
Consulting with the rain;
And my head I'd be a scratchin'
While my thoughts are busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

• Haha 3