Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To Tell the Truth

chaz45342

I'm confused. The first installment of To Tell the Truth series aired tonight, and the title clearly said "Episode 2:Working for Change". The schedule shows that Episode 1 was supposed to air tonight and Episode 2 next week. But the movies featured tonight seem to match the supporting movies that are being played the rest of the evening. Did TCM air the wrong episode, is the schedule wrong, or did they skip Episode 1 for some reason?

You mean Bud Collyer?

Yeah, you're right.  I misposted.  :blink:

Thank you for the correction.  Like I once posted recently, my wife told me if I were Mexican, I'd be known as SENOR MOMENT( sorry, but I don't know how to put that "squiggle"  over the "n" with my keyboard).

Sepiatone

Yeah, you're right.  I misposted.  :blink:

Thank you for the correction.  Like I once posted recently, my wife told me if I were Mexican, I'd be known as SENOR MOMENT( sorry, but I don't know how to put that "squiggle"  over the "n" with my keyboard).

Sepiatone

If you think of him as John Charles Daly, like Bennett Cerf did, you won't confuse him with Bud Collyer, no matter how senior you are.

If you think of him as John Charles Daly, like Bennett Cerf did, you won't confuse him with Bud Collyer, no matter how senior you are.

It was CRYSTAL CLEAR that I mixed up the SHOWS, and NOT the hosts.  So....

How SENIOR are YOU?  ;)

Sepiatone

( sorry, but I don't know how to put that "squiggle"  over the "n" with my keyboard)

You hold down the "option" key while you press the N.....ñ

Those of you not on a Mac-don't know what is the "option" key on your keyboard.

Have any of you ever looked into your menu options? On a Mac there is "special charactors" as a choice under the pull down menu of "edit" in the "finder" mode. It illustrates the special charactors, like ¢ and º and where to find them.

Everyone new to computers needs to spend time simply exploring....

You hold down the "option" key while you press the N.....ñ

It depends on what keyboard layout you've got. I'm on Linux, and have a layout that allows me to use the right Alt key to type a bunch of foreign characters, pretty much everything in European languages using the Latin alphabet except for the Polish L with a slash through it. And then I've got a second layout so I can switch to Cyrillic, добрый день!

If I needed to type in Spanish all the time, I'd go to system settings and set up a Spanish layout that put the ñ wherever it is on a Spanish keyboard. You just have to remember where all the foreign characters are. The French ç, for example, isn't on the C key; that give you the © symbol. Thankfully, you can bring up a representation of the keyboard layout so you can find anything.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings