Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Norman Lloyd Interview

Janet0312

Wow. I just caught the repeat interview today. I can't get over how this man of 102 years remembers so many things from his past. My remembrance of him comes from Saboteur, his sleeve ripping and his fall to death. Many years later I discovered his association with Alfred Hitchcock Presents.He had quite a wonderful career and is still going strong. Kudos to you, Mr. Lloyd. And may you be blessed with many more happy years.

• Like 3

Wow. I just caught the repeat interview today. I can't get over how this man of 102 years remembers so many things from his past. My remembrance of him comes from Saboteur, his sleeve ripping and his fall to death.

Yeah, and hanging from that clock in Safety Last ... oh, wait ...

• Like 1

Wow. I just caught the repeat interview today. I can't get over how this man of 102 years remembers so many things from his past. My remembrance of him comes from Saboteur, his sleeve ripping and his fall to death. Many years later I discovered his association with Alfred Hitchcock Presents.He had quite a wonderful career and is still going strong. Kudos to you, Mr. Lloyd. And may you be blessed with many more happy years.

Yep, I agree Janet.

(...if ever the old saw "Still as sharp as a tack for his age" fits ANYONE, it IS the still very entertaining Mr. Lloyd, isn't it)

And pointing that gun at viewer at the end of The Great Train Robbery, too.

Oh heck, karlofffan! THAT was Norman Lloyd!

Nope, THAT was Richard Farnsworth!

(...well, that poster of Farnsworth in his star-making role in The Grey Fox always reminded me that other guy anyway...I think it was supposed to)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings