Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ranking 70 Myrna Loy Movies In 6 Different Categories

ClassicMovieRankings

Hey GGGGerald....you can sort rank them which ever order you want...as the tables is sortable. 

If you sort by box office....her Top 5 are: 1 Best Years of Our Lives 2.  The Great Ziegfeld 3.  Airport 1975 4.  Test Pilot 5. Bachelor and Bobby-Soxer.

If you sort by critic and audience reviews....her Top 5 are.....1.  After The Thin Man 2. The Thin Man 3. Best Years of Our Lives 4. Love Me Tonight and 5.  I Love You Again

If you sort by Oscar love....her Top 5 are.... 1 Best Years of Our Lives 2. The Great Ziegfeld 3. The Rains Came  4.  Arrowsmith and 5.  The Thin Man

If you sort by our combined formula....her Top 5 are....1 Best Years of Our Lives  2.  After The Thin Man  3.  The Great Ziegfeld  4.  Libeled Lady  and 5.  Test Pilot.

Anyway it ranks them from 1st to 70th....I feel it is a fun table to play around with.....thanks for the feedback.

Hey GGGGerald....you can sort rank them which ever order you want...as the tables is sortable. 

If you sort by box office....her Top 5 are: 1 Best Years of Our Lives 2.  The Great Ziegfeld 3.  Airport 1975 4.  Test Pilot 5. Bachelor and Bobby-Soxer.

If you sort by critic and audience reviews....her Top 5 are.....1.  After The Thin Man 2. The Thin Man 3. Best Years of Our Lives 4. Love Me Tonight and 5.  I Love You Again

If you sort by Oscar love....her Top 5 are.... 1 Best Years of Our Lives 2. The Great Ziegfeld 3. The Rains Came  4.  Arrowsmith and 5.  The Thin Man

If you sort by our combined formula....her Top 5 are....1 Best Years of Our Lives  2.  After The Thin Man  3.  The Great Ziegfeld  4.  Libeled Lady  and 5.  Test Pilot.

Anyway it ranks them from 1st to 70th....I feel it is a fun table to play around with.....thanks for the feedback.

I saw that. What I was saying was, the ultimate ranking that they are listed by on the site, how was that done ? Looks to be a combination of all those.

I especially like the "adjusted" box office numbers. That's a cool way to compare to modern films.

I saw that. What I was saying was, the ultimate ranking that they are listed by on the site, how was that done ? Looks to be a combination of all those.

I especially like the "adjusted" box office numbers. That's a cool way to compare to modern films.

The site just says "UMR Score puts box office, reviews and awards into a mathematical equation and gives each movie a score".

I assume it is a weighted type of scoring model.        Anyhow,  I like that there are different ranking based on different criteria since that allows each user to select the criteria they believe is best suited for such a ranking.

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings