Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"The Puppet People" A Figment of My Imagination?

Tisher Price

When I was a kid, and used to sneak downstairs in the middle of the night to watch horror movies, I remember watching a film about a man who would take pictures of people, and it would shrink them down to miniature size, and they were running away from this man. Being 8 years old of course I found the movie great, but I have a feeling it was a "B" movie, but not sure...anyway I would tell people about it, and no one had ever heard of the movie which I recall was called The Puppet People​ from the mid to late 1950s. It could be called the "Puppet Master" but i'm positive it was called The Puppet People​. Has anyone else seen this movie? Obviously it doesn't get a lot of "air" play. I have never seen this movie since.

When I was a kid, and used to sneak downstairs in the middle of the night to watch horror movies, I remember watching a film about a man who would take pictures of people, and it would shrink them down to miniature size, and they were running away from this man. Being 8 years old of course I found the movie great, but I have a feeling it was a "B" movie, but not sure...anyway I would tell people about it, and no one had ever heard of the movie which I recall was called The Puppet People​ from the mid to late 1950s. It could be called the "Puppet Master" but i'm positive it was called The Puppet People​. Has anyone else seen this movie? Obviously it doesn't get a lot of "air" play. I have never seen this movie since.

When I was a kid, my friends' father took us to see a double bill at the Luxor Theater on 170th Street in the Bronx. The double bill was The Amazing Colossal Man and The Attack of the Puppet People.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_of_the_Puppet_People

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings