Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Now Playing Magazine Correction

cmovieviewer

The Now Playing magazine for November lists the daytime theme for tomorrow, the 22nd, as 'Rock Hudson birthday' movies.  I couldn't for the life of me figure out how these movies related until I did a wikipedia lookup and discovered that Rock was actually born on November 17.  Turns out the daytime themes listed for the 17th and the 22nd are switched.  The Rock Hudson movies (Ice Station Zebra, Giant, etc.) were shown on the 17th, and daytime on the 22nd features 'co-starring Sam Levine' and 'George Hamilton' films which was listed for Rock's day.  A small thing but hey that's one of the reasons I subscribe - I enjoy the challenge of trying to figure out what the programmers are up to.  (I know, I need to get a life.)

BTW, has anyone received the December Now Playing yet?  I haven't received mine so I'm starting to think it was lost...

Oh God, ICE STATION ZEBRA...

I will take out a small loan and pay anyone willing to spill a Mountain Dew on the negative a $5,000 fee.

I-S-Z has become something of a go-to movie for TCM whenever they need a Rock Hudson - Ernest Borgnine - Patrick McGoohan - what the heck it's Saturday afternoon programming block.  ;)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings