Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Discussions About Upcoming Shorts

Thanks Mary!

Great idea.

I guess I'm kinda the reason this thread's here so let me kick it off with some pics!

Is there some kind of consensus if people would like me

to post the Upcoming TCM Shorts Central time listings here?

I don't know if what I saw was a short, but yesterday, Feb. 14, in Canada, after A Patch of Blue but before Breakfast at Tiffanys (so around 5:50 Mountain Standard time), a brilliant video came on by a jazz/swing ensemble. It was in black & white; there were some people dancing in it for a bit. It was absolutely fantastic.

did anyone else catch this and can offer the name of it?

many thanks,

Feb. 14, in Canada, after A Patch of Blue but before Breakfast at Tiffanys (so around 5:50 Mountain Standard time), a brilliant video came on by a jazz/swing ensemble.

We didn't get "A Patch..." in the US - somebody up there will have to say for sure, but we DID get (later) "The Old Mill Pond" from 1936 (Color, MGM) which is the one somebody was asking about recently, with bunches of frogs on lily pads and black Swing musician parodies.... (I had thought it might be "Swing Wedding.")

Bill

• 4 weeks later...