Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM's Current Movie Schedule

Chloe Smith

TCM's current movie schedule is very disappointing.  I do not consider movies from the 1970's, 1980's, 1990s and early 2000 as "classic".  Unfortunately, movies from these decades are what is being shown on TCM.  TCM should go back to the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s movies.  After all, movies from the 40's and 50's is what made TCM great.  TVLand used to show only classic television shows but now they show reality and original programs.  This will be the demise of TVLand.  I hate to see TCM follow in TVLand's footsteps. :angry:

• Like 1

You may like your own post, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

You say you're talking about the current schedule. Okay, let's look at this week in prime time, which is about as current as you can get.

TUESDAY - Bob's Picks: three films from the '40s, one from the '50s.

THURSDAY - Christmas Classics: three from the '40s, one from the '50s, one from the '60s.

FRIDAY - Myrna Loy: four from the '30s, one from the '20s.

SATURDAY - Early Sirk: three from the '40s.

SUNDAY - Kings of Israel: two from the '50s.

So, as we can see, you're completely wrong, and your anger is unjustified.

I hope the next time you post, you actually do some research before you post something so blatantly wrong. Of course, it's highly unlikely you will ever post again under this name, because you are, I suspect, someone who has posted these same thoughts many times under many different new user names.

• Like 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings