Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has Anyone Seen Breakfast at Tiffany's?

Hibi

BAT is one of those films that's almost more suited for home-viewing than in the theatuh, so I've never had the desire to see it on the big screen...(also, as charming as it is, its strengths run neck-and-neck with its faults.)

GOOD LUCK on missing the intro, I went to the Fathom events screenings for JAWS and DRACULA with the same intentions, worked out OK for DRACULA but JAWS started 20 minutes late after the interminable commercials and trailers.

And then when I went and stood outside the theater door during the introes, everyone on their way to see JURASSIC WORLD gave me funny looks.

(not that i cared.)

BAT is one of those films that's almost more suited for home-viewing than in the theatuh, so I've never had the desire to see it on the big screen...(also, as charming as it is, its strengths run neck-and-neck with its faults.)

GOOD LUCK on missing the intro, I went to the Fathom events screenings for JAWS and DRACULA with the same intentions, worked out OK for DRACULA but JAWS started 20 minutes late after the interminable commercials and trailers.

And then when I went and stood outside the theater door during the introes, everyone on their way to see JURASSIC WORLD gave me funny looks.

(not that i cared.)

I may linger in the lobby for awhile to pass the time.

• Like 1

you also know that you'll be forced to endure Mickey Rooney's Japanese stereotype in big screen dimensions, have you given enough thought to that?

Not interested in those type of movies, "Breakfast, Dinner, Supper or Lunch at Tiffany's"  Zzzzzz

You're right about Mickey Rooney, Jerry Lewis would had been better suited. :lol:

OH PLEASE.

Like Audrey Hepburn EVER ate ANYTHING....EVER.

(You know she spat that croissant right into the bag the minute they yelled "cut!" and then swished her mouth with a Cinzano.)

She actually did eat well and loved to cook.  One of her sons published a recipe book/memoir a few years ago with copies of her handwritten recipes, pictures and stories. Was an interesting read.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings