Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A CHALLENGE/CONTEST ON PREDICTING THE BP 2016 *OSCAR NOMINEES-(to Jazaam & Bogie & anyone else)

spence

(A CONTEST)   Already posted this on various other sites & even FB, but had no tackers   CHICKENS

But to be fair they only know about what they read on the net   I sound like an old guy but when I started we didn't have it to handicap   Just the USA Today & other actual newspapers

It's not final, until 7 days prior to the official nominations are to be announced on Thursday January 26th, 2017

But, just to have some fun between all of us, trey & outguesss *"THE OSCAR-ORACLE"-(Variety 2002 & 03) & in my 35th yr-(so please be dainty, I'm getting old sports fans at 53 now)

WHO/WHAT WILL BE NOMINATED FOR BEST PICTURE FOR THE 89th ANNUAL ACADEMY AWARDS-(AMPAS)

I thought we could do a major category a week or so, if you like

Mine are-(& typically there's likely to be 8-10 contenders again. Which I personally prefer just 5. However for a dozen yrs in the 1930's until 1944 they did have ten)

WHAT WILL BE IN THE GOLDEN RACE???

BEST PICTURE?:

"FENCES" (Paramount)

"HELL OR HIGH WATER"

*"LA LA LAND": (Summit)-(& will easily lead the field with approx. 12 to 13 overall nods)

"LOVING"

"MANCHESTER BY THE SEA"

"MOONLIGHT"

"SILENCE"

"SULLY"

& IF THERE IS TEN?:

"THE ARRIVAL"

"HACKSAW RIDGE"

Now, if someone defeats me, I promise you a date with (Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone) I've known her almost 2 yrs

NEXT TIME BEST ACTOR & THEN ACTRESS ,etc

THANK YOU & PLEASE DON'T BE A YELLOWBELLY

She's waiting

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings