Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ntyz

Looking for two classic film titles, descriptions below, thanx

film 1, has a story line similar to "Night Flight" with Clark Gable but it turns out not to be the film I'm looking for. A small airline owner runs flights through treacherous conditions with a host of pilots a high faloutin girl hanging around and a lovely girl next door helper who has an obvious crush on our owner. He has a side kick retired pilot that gives him advice and a shady new pilot that has to prove himself. 

film 2 is about a young star who hides the fact that her mother is black to get ahead in her career with the final scene showing her finding out her mother has died and she runs to the very public funeral procession (which is a horse drawn hearse covered in flowers) and cries out for the lose of her mother.

both these films are very old and I've been looking for them for ages to watch again

I would be very grateful for any help

cheers

ps: please feel free to ask me for more info on the plot lines if needed

film 1, has a story line similar to "Night Flight" with Clark Gable but it turns out not to be the film I'm looking for. A small airline owner runs flights through treacherous conditions with a host of pilots a high faloutin girl hanging around and a lovely girl next door helper who has an obvious crush on our owner. He has a side kick retired pilot that gives him advice and a shady new pilot that has to prove himself. 

This sounds like Only Angels Have Wings.

• Like 1