Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

POTUS set on taking EO case to SCOTUS now, despite all advice that doing so would weaken the case. Cares more about winning than succeeding.

271 replies 1,349 retweets 3,314 likes

POTUS encouraged Kellyanne to push Ivanka clothing in interview, but later said she'd be fired if she makes another mistake like that.

1. Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 38m38 minutes ago

Spicer is already burning out. Been carrying double load, but greatest stressor is having to paint over obvious lies and absurdities.

337 replies 1,101 retweets 3,774 like

POTUS set on taking EO case to SCOTUS now, despite all advice that doing so would weaken the case. Cares more about winning than succeeding.

271 replies 1,349 retweets 3,314 likes

POTUS encouraged Kellyanne to push Ivanka clothing in interview, but later said she'd be fired if she makes another mistake like that.

1. Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 38m38 minutes ago

Spicer is already burning out. Been carrying double load, but greatest stressor is having to paint over obvious lies and absurdities.

337 replies 1,101 retweets 3,774 like

Will Conway or Spicer go first? Probably Conway.

Conway looks like the pros that hung around in the

vicinity of Times Square back in the early 1970s.

Sorry, but it's so.

La la lie la la lie lie lie la lie

• Like 2

Conway looks like the pros that hung around in the

vicinity of Times Square back in the early 1970s.

Sorry, but it's so.

La la lie la la lie lie lie la lie

fine thing to say about a married woman with four kids. :P

She wouldn't be the first woman with 4 Kids who had serious issues and problems. In fact, I've known women like that who had such serious issues and problems that the state took the 4 kids away from her.

Of course I don't mean she was a pro back in the day (she

would have been too young anyway), just that she looks like

one from that era. That might even be something of a compliment.

Vautrin--

You hit the nail on the head with that one.

Vautrin--

You hit the nail on the head with that one.

You can't beat personal experience, er, observation.

Doesn't she keep saying she needs to catch up on

her sleep, but then she's always on these Sunday

morning talk shows. Maybe she figures she'd better

grab the attention while people are still interested. 

I don't want to take the thread too far afield, but along the lines of the current topic, I had to laugh at an article discussing Conway's resemblance to comedian and actor Denis Leary in drag.

kellyanne-conway-denis-leary.jpg

• Like 2

You can't beat personal experience, er, observation.

Doesn't she keep saying she needs to catch up on

her sleep, but then she's always on these Sunday

morning talk shows. Maybe she figures she'd better

grab the attention while people are still interested. 

"Maybe she figures she'd better

grab the attention while people are still interested."  This probably applies to many of the Trump staffers.  They were basically third stringers when he hired them and found themselves on the winning team. 

• Like 1

I don't want to take the thread too far afield, but along the lines of the current topic, I had to laugh at an article discussing Conway's resemblance to comedian and actor Denis Leary in drag.

One word--biopic.

"Maybe she figures she'd better

grab the attention while people are still interested."  This probably applies to many of the Trump staffers.  They were basically third stringers when he hired them and found themselves on the winning team. 

You do get the feeling that many of them kind of got lucky and

now are in hog heaven, at least for a while, and are making the

most of it, not that that is anything new or confined to one party.

I laughed at Conway being "counseled" after she told people to

buy Ivanka's jewelry. Donny the don.

• Like 1

Denis Leary is prettier. ;)

I just wish to remind everybody that this thread is called:

"What Are They Saying about Donald Trump".

If you want to talk about Democrats or Republicans or other individuals specifically,

I believe there are threads on this website that would be more appropriate than this one.

• Like 1

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 1h1 hour ago

"This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 12h12 hours ago

Regarding Flynn, he's not going anywhere. Pence/Priebus camps may hate him by now, but POTUS is committed. And they think they know why.

PM Tru likens POTUS to "that one kid who never got beaten up only because everyone else thought he was too pathetic to be worth it. (cont)

"...And now he thinks it's because they all were scared of him. But the whole time they were just laughing at him."

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 1h1 hour ago

"This guy is an idiot. He has no idea what he's doing." Overheard by Trudeau to Freeland.

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 12h12 hours ago

Regarding Flynn, he's not going anywhere. Pence/Priebus camps may hate him by now, but POTUS is committed. And they think they know why.

PM Tru likens POTUS to "that one kid who never got beaten up only because everyone else thought he was too pathetic to be worth it. (cont)

"...And now he thinks it's because they all were scared of him. But the whole time they were just laughing at him."

oh poo! -lovey howell

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 12h12 hours ago

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 2h2 hours ago

Media finally learned Yates raised flags re: Flynn before being fired. What they're still not seeing is that it's the reason she was fired.

Ken Dilanian @KenDilanianNBC 2h2 hours ago

NBC News has confirmed that Sally Yates warned the WH last month that Flynn had not accurately recounted his talks with Russian ambassador.

• Like 3

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 2h2 hours ago

Media finally learned Yates raised flags re: Flynn before being fired. What they're still not seeing is that it's the reason she was fired.

Ken Dilanian ‏@KenDilanianNBC 2h2 hours ago

NBC News has confirmed that Sally Yates warned the WH last month that Flynn had not accurately recounted his talks with Russian ambassador.

I would offer that Ms. Yates has a strong case for wrongful dismissal either way.  Can you be wrongfully dismissed by the President?

I would offer that Ms. Yates has a strong case for wrongful dismissal either way.  Can you be wrongfully dismissed by the President?

I doubt it.

Rogue POTUS Staff ‏@RoguePOTUSStaff 2h2 hours ago

Ken Dilanian ‏@KenDilanianNBC 2h2 hours ago

The bigger question here involves everyone bemoaning the fact that VP Mike Pence was supposedly lied to by Flynn as he subsequently went on television to defend him and say that Flynn had not discussed sanctions with the Russians.   Kellyanne Conway also was on television saying that Flynn had the full confidence of the President.  Trump was asked about the Flynn breaking story when he was flying to the winter white house with the Japanese PM on Friday and said he didn't know anything about it.

BUT HOLD ON FOR ONE MINUTE!  ...

Sally Yates told ALL of them a month ago what was going on and she then got fired.  So, they ALL knew.  Maybe they did not know there was a recorded transcript and that is why they ALL have lied and tried to bury the story.  Pence goes on tv, etc.  

So this coverup should be exposed and all these rats should be ferreted out.  

• Like 1

The bigger question here involves everyone bemoaning the fact that VP Mike Pence was supposedly lied to by Flynn as he subsequently went on television to defend him and say that Flynn had not discussed sanctions with the Russians.   Kellyanne Conway also was on television saying that Flynn had the full confidence of the President.  Trump was asked about the Flynn breaking story when he was flying to the winter white house with the Japanese PM on Friday and said he didn't know anything about it.

BUT HOLD ON FOR ONE MINUTE!  ...

Sally Yates told ALL of them a month ago what was going on and she then got fired.  So, they ALL knew.  Maybe they did not know there was a recorded transcript and that is why they ALL have lied and tried to bury the story.  Pence goes on tv, etc.  

So this coverup should be exposed and all these rats should be ferreted out.  

they probably dismissed yates' warning because she was an obama holdover...

flynn has resigned so no big deal...

Petraeus is much better anyway. :)