Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Princess of Tap

What Are They Saying about trump? " He's a racist, He's a con man, and He is a cheat." " He's the white OJ."

17 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

The Slumlord son-in-law is also an idiot.

Jare Kushner is a dangerous idiot and an immoral man.      That is one sick combo. 

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

D37T13ru_bigger.jpg

We've got failed economists on TV pretending to be medical experts, real-estate heirs trying to be logistics geniuses, college kids running the HR dep't, a public-relations hack as head of national intel and a reality TV host as commander in chief.

What could go wrong?

9:06 AM · Apr 6, 2020·TweetDeck

Thousands of Americans dying needlessly.....

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, jakeem said:

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump repeats his false claim that people are being tested getting on and off planes. Just not happening. Airlines and airports have no idea what he's talking about.

This is significant not only because the president is saying things that aren't true but because he's using this imaginary testing to justify not taking action to limit plane travel.

6:29 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter Web Client

29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

w7Ba-KE7_bigger.jpg

The lying about testing is breathtaking.

6:31 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

That's what a habitual liar does--

He lies!

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

byMef2Ur_bigger.jpg

You can argue with @MaxBoot and his judgment that this is the worst president in history, but there can be no argument that this is easily the stupidest human being ever to be in that office. I have taught high school students who could handle this job better.

6:41 PM · Apr 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Did I hear someone say junior high school students too?

I'll say this much for middle schoolers, they have a vocabulary that goes beyond--

big

very big

and very very big. LMREO

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

1hIJzOWv_bigger.jpg

What good is it having a man in Office whose word you cannot trust?

What good is it having a man in Office who is so self-centered that he trusts his 'gut feeling' over the experts?

What good is having a man in Office who places his finances over the well-being if the Country?

8:10 AM · Apr 7, 2020·Twitter for Android

A narcissistic sociopath must place his  Financial well-being over the health and the lives of fellow Americans.

45 minutes ago, jakeem said:

DvUGrnpj_bigger.jpg

Pop quiz -- has the Trump Administration had more Navy Secretaries or Press Secretaries?

3:22 PM · Apr 7, 2020·Twitter Web App

Last I heard they were asking to look at McDonald's employment applications to see who was tired of working the drive-thru.

u54wLMme_bigger.jpg

President Trump again defends downplaying the coronavirus: "I am a cheerleader for this country...I think a president has to be a cheerleader."

He adds that he "closed down" travel to China and Europe but didn't see Peter Navarro's January memo warning about the virus's impact.

6:13 PM · Apr 7, 2020·Twitter Web App

fnzYzoyP_bigger.jpg

Trump on Navarro memos: I didn't see them but I heard he wrote some memos talking about pandemic.

6:10 PM · Apr 7, 2020·Twitter Web App

DvUGrnpj_bigger.jpg

The President's arrogance is only exceeded by his ignorance which is only exceeded by his dishonesty.

6:11 PM · Apr 7, 2020·Twitter Web App

Ignorance and dishonesty, that does describe trump.

trump actually thinks the American government is the same as his personal business that he owns and he can do anything he pleases.

Utilizing his daughter and son-in-law in strategic Federal governmental positions is an example of not just how incompetent he is--

but also how corrupt he is--

International Kickbacks and advantages for the family business is the real job description for Ivanka and Jared.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

yjMRQs74_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: President Obama calls for “robust system of testing and monitoring” for coronavirus. It’s “key” to recovering and “something we have yet to put in place nationwide.” Let me translate: Obama thinks Trump has no plan. So Obama laid out what the plan should be. Awesome.

12:32 PM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Presidency 101--

President Obama is trying to give trump a tutorial on presidential management and direction.

But I doubt if the birther will learn this lesson because he hates the professor.

Unfortunately many Americans may die because of trump's hate.

16 hours ago, jakeem said:

mf2_bigger.jpg

I cannot even find the words for the depths to which this man has sunk...

11:02 PM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter Web App

19 hours ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Republicans should fight very hard when it comes to state wide mail-in voting. Democrats are clamoring for it. Tremendous potential for voter fraud, and for whatever reason, doesn’t work out well for Republicans.

8:20 AM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

D-ASNIOf_bigger.jpg

Trump knows there is no voter fraud. He keeps saying the silent part out loud. When more people vote, Republicans lose.

8:27 AM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter for Android

D-ASNIOf_bigger.jpg

Make no mistake. Trump is fine with people risking their lives in the middle of a pandemic if it gives Republicans an advantage. They will kill you to keep their power.

8:31 AM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter for Android

" They will kill you to keep their power. "

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

84b88a8e6a4fff0cd9b5fb0075bf9fc5_bigger.

White House is expect to announce soon a new economy-focused coronavirus task force that would include Steve Mnuchin, Larry Kudlow, Ivanka and others. https://wsj.com/articles/dire-economic-numbers-intensify-debate-over-lifting-coronavirus-restrictions-11586459653?mod=hp_lead_pos1

4:45 PM · Apr 9, 2020·TweetDeck

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

m3ZVuW3p_bigger.jpg

We are — and I cannot stress this enough — doomed.

The guy who’s been wrong about every economic issue for three straight decades.

The lady who has literally no qualifications for the job except, oh right, she’s the boss’s daughter.

And the Executive Producer of Suicide Squad. It’s like the reverse Avengers for the economy.

10:41 PM · Apr 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Why does this new task force look like a skit from "Saturday Night Live"?

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

_DSC0662_-_CU_crop_-_Copy_bigger.JPG

Trump’s whole life has depended on hiding the truth, convincing others they don’t need to know the truth or the truth is what he says it is. By degrading people’s capacity to grasp the truth, he’s gotten this far. Not anymore: Dead bodies don’t lie.

11:40 PM · Apr 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

By being a white man who inherited  $$$$450 million dollars,

Also made it easier for him to convince people  to listen to him  and to side with him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Princess of Tap said:

By being a white man who inherited  $$$$450 million dollars,

Also made it easier for him to convince people  to listen to him  and to side with him. 

True. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, jakeem said:

s8xmWAvU_bigger.jpg

Trump claims that his daughter created 10 percent of all the jobs in the United States

8:20 AM · Apr 8, 2020·Vox Media

On 4/8/2020 at 7:43 AM, jakeem said:

d29_Rmsb_bigger.jpg

She can’t possibly have that many hairdressers can she?

8:53 AM · Apr 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

It may be true that Ivanka has created a great many jobs, but trump has the geographical area wrong.

Ivanka is the one who has all those sweatshops in East Asia.

What a Beautiful marriage Ivanka has--

Sweatshop Mama married to Slumlord Papa.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

0i86noPZ_bigger.jpg

Maybe not a great idea to have handed this power over to a guy whose previous high-profile decisions were "which celebrity should I fake-fire on my reality TV show?"

3:58 PM · Apr 10, 2020·TweetDeck

I still say trump is more famous for his real estate bankruptcies than reality TV..... The Taj Mahal 

f053ce187d9fe1393f4684ca92c89d74_bigger.

Admin officials "say the White House has made a deliberate political calculation that it will better serve Trump’s interest to put the onus on governors — rather than the federal government — to figure out how to move ahead."

Let that quote sink in...

8:48 PM · Apr 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

8xavpv4U_bigger.jpg

He fears (with good reason) that he's not up to the job. He'd rather stand back and let more people die, in hopes of preserving the argument that it was never the job of the American president to save American lives. The bad news is you die, the good news is he wins. Yay 'murica!

9:49 AM · Apr 11, 2020·Twitter Web App

No matter how bad things may get for some Americans, trump always finds some way to benefit from it.

_DSC0662_-_CU_crop_-_Copy_bigger.JPG

When this is over, when Trump is gone & the pandemic is behind us, it may seem like a terrible dream. But we must remember it was all too real—millions of Americans voted for him three times (primaries & two general elections)—& work to expand education & a functioning democracy.

2:32 PM · Apr 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Ongoing education for Americans about our government and democracy in general is always good and necessary.

However, a racist and misogynist candidate appeals to Americans who also have those ugly characteristics.

So rooting out bigotry and prejudice may be a little more difficult then simply educating people about the basics of American government.

11 hours ago, jakeem said:

h-kedV-L_bigger.jpg

The admin demanded Congress not include money for the postal service in the rescue package because Trump doesn’t like some Post stories and therefore wants to get back at Bezos, whose little delivery company uses the mail

10:49 AM · Apr 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

5 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Trump threatened to veto coronavirus stimulus package
if it contained bailout money for USPS:

:blink:
==========================================

@donwinslow

·
19h

Hmm... Now why would  @realDonaldTrump

want to let the U.S. Post Office go under during a Presidential election year?

:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Everyone should be furious about the White House refusing to help the postal service

— but I don’t understand why GOP members of Congress & senators who represent rural communities aren’t screaming at the top of their lungs.

Killing the USPS will devastate their constituents.

<_<

3 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Caligula strikes again--

trump doesn't want people to vote by mail--

Because that makes it too easy for people to vote against him.

So it is my guess as to why he wants to destroy the entire postal system.

Others have stated that it's some kind of a revenge mechanism against Amazon's Jeff Bezos.

Either one would be a good example of how narcissistic trump is....

All I know is I wouldn't want to be the King's fool who has to tell him that the US Post Office is written into the Constitution--

Because you know trump has never even read the Constitution. LOL

We still have mail.

And our postal workers are working bravely and conscientiously during this pandemic. They really do deserve our support.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

bSVSr173_bigger.jpg

Under Trump, can’t go to baseball games, can’t go to basketball games, can’t go to church, can’t have family Easter dinner, can’t show your face in public, can’t go to gym, can’t go to movies, can’t go to restaurants, can’t go to work. But man, did we ever make America great.

11:31 AM · Apr 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

trump's slogan should have been:

Take America Back To 1929 Again!

• Haha 1