Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"What Are They Saying about trump?" # worst president ever

The bigger question here involves everyone bemoaning the fact that VP Mike Pence was supposedly lied to by Flynn as he subsequently went on television to defend him and say that Flynn had not discussed sanctions with the Russians.   Kellyanne Conway also was on television saying that Flynn had the full confidence of the President.  Trump was asked about the Flynn breaking story when he was flying to the winter white house with the Japanese PM on Friday and said he didn't know anything about it.

BUT HOLD ON FOR ONE MINUTE!  ...

Sally Yates told ALL of them a month ago what was going on and she then got fired.  So, they ALL knew.  Maybe they did not know there was a recorded transcript and that is why they ALL have lied and tried to bury the story.  Pence goes on tv, etc.  

So this coverup should be exposed and all these rats should be ferreted out.  

It is obvious that they dismissed Yates to shut her up.  And if they knew a month ago then how come ALL of them lied about it?  Including Trump!

And if you don't think Flynn started crowing to the Donald about assuaging difficulties with the Russians as soon as he hung up the phone then you were born yesterday.

• Like 2

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 9h9 hours ago

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Andrea Chalupa

Only one thing changed over the course of Monday: publicity. Flynn wasn't fired, Pence forced him to resign.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 9h9 hours ago

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Andrea Chalupa

Only one thing changed over the course of Monday: publicity. Flynn wasn't fired, Pence forced him to resign.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 2h2 hours ago

POTUS is annoyed with Kellyanne. Says she keeps "messing up." Upset that her spin clashes with the now official spin created by Pence.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 25m25 minutes ago

POTUS finally dropped the C word toward leakers in WH. Wants to "sue their pants off" in court.

"This Russia scandal is currently somewhere around a 5 or 6, in my opinion, but it is cascading in intensity seemingly by the hour. And we may look back and see, in the end, that it is at least as big as Watergate. It may become the measure by which all future scandals are judged. It has all the necessary ingredients, and that is chilling....

"We need an independent investigation. Damn the lies, full throttle forward on the truth. If a scriptwriter had approached Hollywood with what we are witnessing, he or she would probably have been told it was way too far-fetched for even a summer blockbuster. But this is not fiction. It is real and it is serious. Deadly serious. We deserve answers and those who are complicit in this scandal need to feel the full force of justice."

- Dan Rather

entire statement:  http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/02/14/dan-rather-just-went-viral-summing-trumps-flynn-russia-scandal/

• Like 2

"This Russia scandal is currently somewhere around a 5 or 6, in my opinion, but it is cascading in intensity seemingly by the hour. And we may look back and see, in the end, that it is at least as big as Watergate. It may become the measure by which all future scandals are judged. It has all the necessary ingredients, and that is chilling....

"We need an independent investigation. Damn the lies, full throttle forward on the truth. If a scriptwriter had approached Hollywood with what we are witnessing, he or she would probably have been told it was way too far-fetched for even a summer blockbuster. But this is not fiction. It is real and it is serious. Deadly serious. We deserve answers and those who are complicit in this scandal need to feel the full force of justice."

- Dan Rather

entire statement:  http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/02/14/dan-rather-just-went-viral-summing-trumps-flynn-russia-scandal/

I never thought much of Dan Rather and he really is a has been now.  Not saying he was not a good reporter, commentator and anchor in his time, but his time is gone.

On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is...."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-will-die-in-jail-intelligence-community-ready-to-go-nuclear-on-trump-s

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 11h11 hours ago

POTUS has that bulging forehead vein thing going on. Something has hit a nerve. Should there be a rally in front of the White House soon?

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 4h4 hours ago

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Donald J. Trump

It would be a shame if #RESISTANCE crashed this rally. Don't do that. And definitely don't retweet this.

Rogue POTUS Staff added,

C4uwauBUcAEVyBG.jpg
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Join me in Florida this Saturday at 5pm for a rally at the Orlando-Melbourne International Airport! Tickets: http://bit.ly/2lQarqaFLORIDA 
688 replies 14,913 retweets 11,282 likes

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 3h3 hours ago

POTUS says he "owned them" regarding press conference. However, was not amused afterward when someone pointed out Obama's 332 in 2012.

Charles M. Blow @CharlesMBlow

Fact checking this Trump press conference is going to take 20 newspaper pages…at least

12:55 PM - 16 Feb 2017

Charles Johnson @Green_Footballs

Trump is coming off as a paranoid loon in this press conference. Rambling self-contradictory statements. What an embarrassment to the US.

12:40 PM - 16 Feb 2017

Pablo Diablo @SoCalHeretic

Trump should do a press conference without the press, just a room full of psychiatrists asking questions. #TrumpPressConference

• Like 2

18 **** Moments From Trump's Unhinged Press Conference...

"That time he characterized the rollout of his travel ban as "smooth"

"We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban; we had a bad court."

That time he called the country of Russia fake news

"Russia is fake news. Russia – this is fake news put out by the media. The real news is the fact that people, probably from the Obama administration because they’re there, because we have our new people going in place, right now."

That time he denied knowledge of whether anyone from his team colluded with the Russian government during the campaign

"Nobody that I know of. How many times do I have to answer this question? Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven't made a phone call to Russia in years.".............

More here: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/18-****-moments-from-trumps-unhinged-press-conference-w467518

• Like 1

18 **** Moments From Trump's Unhinged Press Conference...

"That time he characterized the rollout of his travel ban as "smooth"

"We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban; we had a bad court."

That time he called the country of Russia fake news

"Russia is fake news. Russia – this is fake news put out by the media. The real news is the fact that people, probably from the Obama administration because they’re there, because we have our new people going in place, right now."

That time he denied knowledge of whether anyone from his team colluded with the Russian government during the campaign

"Nobody that I know of. How many times do I have to answer this question? Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven't made a phone call to Russia in years.".............

More here: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/18-****-moments-from-trumps-unhinged-press-conference-w467518

It's all Obama's fault.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 23h23 hours ago

When aides have to hide your cell to put you on twitter timeout because you make a fool of yourself things run like a #finedtunedmachine .

236 replies 5,380 retweets 14,982 likes

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 12h12 hours ago

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Rachel Riederer

When POTUS doesn't seem to understand uranium. #finetunedmachine

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 23h23 hours ago

Unemployment is 4.6% but you feel like you've inherited a "mess" you know things are running like a #welltunedmachine .

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 24h24 hours ago

When filling jobs by trading favors, and 6 staffers have to be fired in one day because they fail their background checks? #welltunedmachine

• Like 1

-Trump admitted on Sunday that the terror attack he said happened in Sweden on Friday night was actually something he saw — but didn’t fully understand — on Fox News....

“I’ve got to tell you,....,” Jones said, “this lack of precision, the president repeating things he hears — something he’s been doing since the very beginning of his campaign — it’s causing problems. It’s already causing problems and it shows that

words matter and that the whole world is watching and listening very carefully to what the president has to say.”

-CNN’s Athena Jones

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/words-matter-cnn-correspondent-rips-trump-for-sweden-gaffe-and-just-repeating-things-he-hears/

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

“I’ve got to tell you,....,” Jones said, “this lack of precision, the president repeating things he hears — something he’s been doing since the very beginning of his campaign — it’s causing problems. 

-CNN’s Athena Jones

Really, Athena?

What problems is it causing?

Giving you too much ammunition for filling your 24/7 gossipfest "news" channel with Trump-discussing nothingness?

Isn't that your bread and butter now?

-Trump admitted on Sunday that the terror attack he said happened in Sweden on Friday night was actually something he saw — but didn’t fully understand — on Fox News....

“I’ve got to tell you,....,” Jones said, “this lack of precision, the president repeating things he hears — something he’s been doing since the very beginning of his campaign — it’s causing problems. It’s already causing problems and it shows that

words matter and that the whole world is watching and listening very carefully to what the president has to say.”

-CNN’s Athena Jones

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/words-matter-cnn-correspondent-rips-trump-for-sweden-gaffe-and-just-repeating-things-he-hears/

Yes, the Swedes did not take kindly to his slagging their country and rightfully so.  Again this is a case of Trump trying to make milage on a terrorist tragedy.  Thankfully a non-existent one this time.  But it just shows you that he WANTS these tragedies to occur to legitimize his authoritarian message.  It's shamefully disgusting and how people cannot see the truth behind what he is doing and condemn it is beyond me.

• Like 1

-CNN’s Athena Jones

What's going to happen when he takes a military action in response to something he saw or heard, but doesn't understand?

It's a disaster.

• Like 2

“When Meryl [streep] spoke, everyone on that one side said, ‘Well that’s elitist Hollywood speaking.’
has 22 acting credits in television. Collects $120,000 a year from his Screen Actors Guild pension fund. He is a Hollywood elitist.

Steve Bannon is a failed film writer and director. That’s the truth, that’s what he’s done. He wrote a Shakespearean rap musical about the L.A. riots that he couldn’t get made. He made a lot of money off of ‘Seinfeld.’ He’s elitist Hollywood, I mean that’s the reality.”

-George Clooney

• Like 2

Rogue POTUS Staff@RoguePOTUSStaff 5h5 hours ago

Why is POTUS claiming townhall #resistance is fake protest? Because #resistance undermines Congress willingness to support him. #persist

Rogue POTUS Staff@RoguePOTUSStaff 10h10 hours ago

A conversation was had yesterday to explain to POTUS he cannot simply decree 4% GDP growth, then bark demands at others to make it happen.

Rogue POTUS Staff@RoguePOTUSStaff Feb 20

Everyone who thinks it's entertaining to watch POTUS act foolishly better start being afraid. He's not funny, he's dangerous.

• Like 3

I just wanna know......

What's the annual salary for a "professional protester"?   Does the job require any sort of certification?   Are there schools or courses that train and prepare one for this "profession"?

Any benefits package come with the job?

And, don'tcha think the president's top priority should be spending most of his time concerning himself with the needs and comfort of the nation's population?  And NOT spending precious presidential time sending out snarky TWEETS to his Twitter followers?

Sepiatone

Everyone who thinks it's entertaining to watch POTUS act foolishly better start being afraid. He's not funny, he's dangerous.

I can't help it. I'm just not the fearful type.

And anyway, it's too late. Fear of consequences should've been a motivator long before Trump.

Just make sure you all start supporting progressives (real ones - not Clintonites) from now on. That's your only hope.

After a week of relative tame, POTUS foaming at the mouth @ FBI. Not sure what he's more angry about, the leak, or their refusal to obey.

1. Rogue POTUS Staff@RoguePOTUSStaff 12h12 hours ago

Despite yesterday's faux bromance, Bannon acting sheepish about FBI leak. May be the real source, trying to push Priebus out -1,386 retweets 

No, @POTUS , we won't put our names out. We know what you do to dissidents who put their names out.

1. Rogue POTUS Staff@RoguePOTUSStaff 11h11 hours ago

Make up your mind POTUS. Either you know who their sources are, or they don't have sources. Both can't be true. #squareofopposition

108 replies 1,340 retweets 5,456 likes

Rogue POTUS Staff@RoguePOTUSStaff 5h5 hours ago

The war on the media is only beginning. And it's going to get ugly. This needs to become an activism rallying point.

• Like 1

I can't help it. I'm just not the fearful type.

And anyway, it's too late. Fear of consequences should've been a motivator long before Trump.

Just make sure you all start supporting progressives (real ones - not Clintonites) from now on. That's your only hope.

I think Donny is bleeping hilarious. :D