Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"What Are They Saying about trump?" # worst president ever

Rogue POTUS Staff@RoguePOTUSStaff 13h13 hours ago

"I have so much power just in my voice. I keep saying the word and they'll be bankrupt." POTUS explaining his revenge against news outlets.

Rogue POTUS Staff@RoguePOTUSStaff 11h11 hours ago

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Donald J. Trump

When POTUS can't understand the difference between normal short term debt fluctuations and long term trends. #finetunedmachine

Rogue POTUS Staff added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump
The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.
523 replies 4,708 retweets 10,070 likes

Rogue POTUS Staff@RoguePOTUSStaff 8h8 hours ago

The media has also failed to report that from 2/8 to 2/15 this year, the debt increased by $53 billion. #incompetentPOTUS

165 replies 6,049 retweets 9,615 likes

Pres. G.W. Bush:

“I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy, that we need an independent media to hold people like me to account. Power can be very addictive. and it can be corrosive and it’s important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power.”

“It’s very important for all of us to recognize one of our great strengths is for people to be able to worship the way they want to or not worship at all. A bedrock of our freedom is the right to worship freely.”

-insisted that “we all need answers” about possible connections between Russian officials and President Trump's associates.

more: http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/27/george-w-bush-hard-earned-wisdom-donald-trump.html

• Like 1

Nobody is stopping the Media from talking about anything it wants.

All that's happened is that certain Media organizations have to take the government information from official channels and then comment on it to their heart's content.

Lots of people don't have access to the White House Press Room. Some have become spoiled with that privilege and now it's been taken away because the present President finds them offensive. Now they know how many other Media people who haven't been let in have felt.

Next President - maybe they get back in. But it's the least of their worries - or should be. 

• Like 1

Ad nauseum--a habitual liar like Donny can't stand the media

pointing out his lies. That's why he's always on the attack

and trying to divert attention from his many fibs. I would love

to see them bury this guy in a grave dug with his own words.

Sweet.

Nobody is stopping the Media from talking about anything it wants.

All that's happened is that certain Media organizations have to take the government information from official channels and then comment on it to their heart's content.

Lots of people don't have access to the White House Press Room. Some have become spoiled with that privilege and now it's been taken away because the present President finds them offensive. Now they know how many other Media people who haven't been let in have felt.

Next President - maybe they get back in. But it's the least of their worries - or should be. 

I suppose if a President Hillary Clinton had done this you would be defending and applauding her too?  I suspect you would be up in arms about her arrogant need for secrecy.

The press that are being barred are those that are likely to ask uncomfortable questions of the people in power.  No citizen should be for that.

• Like 2

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 13h13 hours ago

POTUS still has no idea how to fix health care. Is at the point where he simply wants to throw anything together, then just say it's great.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 16h16 hours ago

POTUS backs investigating Yemen raid but thinks aim would be against low level military. Can't get it through his head that he messed up.

I suppose if a President Hillary Clinton had done this you would be defending and applauding her too?  I suspect you would be up in arms about her arrogant need for secrecy.

Me? Up in arms? I'm too cool for that.

Thankfully, your "supposition" is moot. She's not President - yay!

Ad nauseum--a habitual liar like Donny can't stand the media

pointing out his lies. That's why he's always on the attack

and trying to divert attention from his many fibs. I would love

to see them bury this guy in a grave dug with his own words.

Sweet.

Unfortunately DUMP is good at diverting attention. What goes around. The press gave him all this free media coverage when he was running for ratings. Now they are paying for it. Is a bit of justice in that, no matter how much I despise the Dumpster.......

• Like 1

Unfortunately DUMP is good at diverting attention. What goes around. The press gave him all this free media coverage when he was running for ratings. Now they are paying for it. Is a bit of justice in that, no matter how much I despise the Dumpster.......

He was the loudest, biggest show in town, especially compared to

dullards like JEB! and Sleepy Ben Carson. The media loves that

kind of thing. Of course his supporters love the attacks on the media,

but other folks will not be as persuadable. The media will have to 

be very careful to get things right or he will be on the attack constantly.

If he keeps up the nonsense he will likely pay for it sooner or later.

He was the loudest, biggest show in town, especially compared to

dullards like JEB! and Sleepy Ben Carson. The media loves that

kind of thing. Of course his supporters love the attacks on the media,

but other folks will not be as persuadable. The media will have to 

be very careful to get things right or he will be on the attack constantly.

If he keeps up the nonsense he will likely pay for it sooner or later.

I hope its sooner, but in this era of fake news, it may be later.........

I hope its sooner, but in this era of fake news, it may be later.........

Me too, but it may take a while. All matters if Donny can calm down

and act presidential or if he keeps tweeting every dumb idea that comes

into his head. Both modes will likely be full of bs, but the former goes

down a lot easier than the latter.

Jon Favreau @jonfavs

The "presidential" stuff is standard punditry that shouldn't surprise us.
"THE NIGHT HE BECAME PRESIDENT" garbage is gross even for DC.

9:29 AM - 1 Mar 2017

"Actions are everything but that doesn’t matter. The policies and attitudes haven’t changed, but the fawning to prove they aren’t biased has begun.....

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/01/trump-white-house-thinks-d-c-pundits-fools-praising.html

:angry:

"I don’t know about you, but I am ready to march on the Shire.”

“This was Teleprompter Saruman, not Twitter Saruman.”

"For the first time, I looked at Scar, and I saw a lion king.”

“A much-needed call for lion-hyena unity.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/03/01/if-you-thought-trumps-speech-was-presidential-you-probably-loved-scar-the-lions/?utm_term=.6ace11e4f8cc

Lately POTUS favorite "accomplishment" to boast to public is the lobbying ban. But it's the same protocol Obama and Bush enacted before him.

1. Bernie SandersVerified account @SenSanders 20h20 hours ago

When Trump said we need to promote clean air and clean water, I had a hard time not laughing. Today he rolled back clean water rules.

1,702 replies 42,743 retweets 92,134 likes

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 23h23 hours ago

Just so we're clear, it's not Obama behind the leaks. Approx 50% of staffers are actively participating one way or another. #Iamtheleak

1. Stephen ColbertVerified account @StephenAtHome 3h3 hours ago

Dow passes 21,000 for 1st time thanks to belief in the 'new Trump.' Wall Street knows best since they never ever get duped by billionaires.

2. hv1AMpO0_bigger.jpg Stephen ColbertVerified account @StephenAtHome 3h3 hours ago

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, but then stops quacking for an hour, it's being pretty presidential and is not a duck.

• Like 3

Any sign of any tell-all Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail with Donald Trump book coming out?  And I do mean tell-all.  I suppose in this day-and-age insiders have signed confidentiality agreements.

Any sign of any tell-all Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail with Donald Trump book coming out?  And I do mean tell-all.  I suppose in this day-and-age insiders have signed confidentiality agreements.

Where is Hunter Thompson when you need him? Someone needs to write it!!!!

• Like 1

Veterans Just Unloaded On Draft-Dodging Trump For Playing Sailor-

@BostonGlobe As a vet, seeing this disgusting, pathetic man in that getup aboard the new carrier makes me sick to my stomach. @DeptofDefense

1:43 PM - 2 Mar 2017

K bris @kbris

As a vet, I am appalled to see draft-evading #trump donning a military cap & jacket on a naval aircraft carrier!Insult to navy seal who died

•  

“Trump speaks on aircraft carrier”
Always hate when POTUS use mil personnel as props. Most of the time, they are ordered to attend. -Vet

• Like 2