Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Princess of Tap

"What Are They Saying about trump?" # worst president ever

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

trump's a profound threat to the lives all Americans, which of course includes American children.

### worst president ever

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

tfKuA5bx_bigger.jpg

TRUMP: "I was very nice to Mayor de Blasio. I got him ventilators when he needed them... I got him the gowns. I got him the masks. I got him everything... Then he throws a big Black Lives Matter sign right down in the middle of Fifth Avenue."

10:22 PM · Jul 9, 2020·Twitter Web App

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

JnSDfdAt_bigger.jpg

Leading the country through a pandemic IS HIS JOB.

Trump keeps describing his “favors” for governors and mayors as if he is some precinct-level pol or mid-level mob boss.

7:17 AM · Jul 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Americans pay taxes.

Americans vote for public servants to distribute their tax dollars for the welfare and betterment of all American citizens.

It's time trump learned that doing his job as a public servant is not a favor to another public servant or to the American people--

Whom he has pledged to serve.

trump cannot understand this concept because he is a

Narcissistic Sociopath.

trump can only view every act he's involved in through the prism  of his own warped egocentricity.

trump's MO is quid pro quo for that very reason.

### worst president ever

53 minutes ago, jakeem said:

52 minutes ago, jakeem said:

sFaAaMGa_bigger.jpeg

No, actually everybody knows that.

6:01 PM · Jul 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

51 minutes ago, jakeem said:

SS8u1sEu_bigger.jpg

Trump just learned that Lincoln was a Republican.

6:25 PM · Jul 10, 2020·TweetDeck

Was it some kind of a sick joke or a drunken bet to see what would happen to the United States if:

1) You picked the smartest mixed-race black man you could find and make him president.

2) Then you picked the dumbest white man you could find and make him president.

Then you would compare the two to see if white supremacy really existed.

Well, maybe it was just something that happened by chance, but it would have been hilariously funny if somebody had actually planned it that way.:D

Anyway, it would still make for a fun movie.

On 7/10/2020 at 8:15 PM, jakeem said:

On 7/10/2020 at 8:16 PM, jakeem said:

Z7POKTZ6_bigger.jpg

Joseph Arpaio, Scooter Libby, Dinesh D'Souza, Michael Milken, Bernard Kerik, Rod Blagojevich, and now, Roger Stone.

8:23 PM · Jul 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

On 7/10/2020 at 8:17 PM, jakeem said:

PJkWzk4u_bigger.jpg

Replying to

Let's not forget the very worst of all, war criminal Eddie Gallagher.

9:00 PM · Jul 10, 2020·Twitter Web App

On 7/10/2020 at 8:42 PM, jakeem said:

mZkHmLs6_bigger.jpeg

Ahead of Trump's commuting his sentence tonight, Roger Stone said: “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him.”

ImgRmT15_normal.jpg
howardfineman
@howardfineman
Just had a long talk with #RogerStone. He says he doesn’t want a pardon (which implies guilt) but a commutation, and says he thinks #Trump will give it to him. “He knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him. It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”
9:18 PM · Jul 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

" under enormous pressure to turn on him "--

stone is actually talking about how he would have been forced to squeal on the president of the United States if he hadn't been pardoned. :o

### worst president ever

On 7/12/2020 at 10:08 AM, jakeem said:

xd4-jgzB_bigger.jpg

As we near an unspeakable 140,000 deaths, nothing has changed. We passed 9/11, the Korean and Vietnam Wars, then unthinkable WW I in less than 4 months.

Do not become numb to our fellow Americans dying, and the callous indifference. Tiny hands covered in blood. 114 days!

10:58 AM · Jul 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

"May I play through?"

On 7/13/2020 at 12:13 PM, jakeem said:

JnSDfdAt_bigger.jpg

Millions of Americans are out of work, in large part because Trump downplayed the virus, claimed it would go away on its own, even claimed it was a hoax.

1:10 PM · Jul 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

On 7/13/2020 at 12:48 PM, jakeem said:

2jmN9zdL_bigger.jpg

File this under sentences only written under this administration: Kayleigh McEnany said the president is targeting "rogue individuals" in the CDC with his morning retweet of Chuck Woolery, former host of "Love Connection," who questioned scientific data on the coronavirus.

1:36 PM · Jul 13, 2020·TweetDeck

I' d think twice before voting for a president who takes the advice on a deadly pandemic  from a has-been game show host over that of the top medical experts in the country.

Somebody like that might even think that a pandemic--

which has killed over 135,000 Americans --

is just a HOAX.

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Mary Trump has managed to survive a lifetime of harassment by trump.

But she doesn't think that the United States of America  Will Survive as a Democracy--

If trump is president for another 4 years.

I'd guess the following has been posted before in this thread, but I've just ran across it myself, and so now for my impressions of it...

Gosh! I'm just SO damn proud to be an American sometimes...NOT!

NOT at least when we have ignoramuses like THESE morons as part of what SHOULD be "an informed Electorate".

And ANOTHER thing this little disheartening video brings to mind is that THIS is PROOF POSITIVE and Example-A for why the Republican Party contains MORE damn hypocrites within THEIR ranks than the Democrats do. Allow me to explain:

The Republican Party is and has been for MANY years now the party which as done EVERYTHING in its power to limit the vote, and PRIMARILY with the damn excuse that they "don't what THOSE people voting". "Those people" of course primarily being people of color and the youth and as these rightwing morons would call 'em "Libtards", and a CLEAR case of "the pot calling the kettle black" if there ever WAS one!. AND of course THIS is  because in THEIR half-witted little minds, "those people aren't going to be informed enough to cast an intelligent and informed vote".

But of course, HERE you have MANY freakin' examples of damn MORONS expressing idiotic AND misinformed/uninformed  opinions and comments and YET I'm SURE the freakin' Republican Party has NO damn problem with THESE morons showing up on election day at THEIR polling places!!!

(...now, don't get me wrong here, as I'm ALSO sure that some Ultra-Conservative SOB of a fake "reporter" could and will be able to eventually do a little video showing some morons attending a Joe Biden rally and in which they TOO will show how freakin' dumb some Biden supporters ALSO are, but THAT is NOT the POINT here...the POINT is the overt HYPOCRISY of the damn REPUBLICAN PARTY when it comes to VOTING RIGHTS!!!)

• Like 1

d29_Rmsb_bigger.jpg

How can we get the trump administration to give a **** about the pandemic that’s killing tens of thousands of Americans?

6:12 PM · Jul 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

oadoOwNE_bigger.jpg

You cannot. With no empathy how can @realDonaldTrump care about anyone or anything but himself?

7:03 PM · Jul 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

One more once--

Narcissistic Sociopaths are incapable of empathy.

### worst president ever###

55 minutes ago, jakeem said:

" The man is nuts. "

Finally we have a comment about trump that most Americans and most people in the entire world can absolutely agree on.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

On 7/18/2020 at 2:23 AM, Princess of Tap said:

Returning soon on cable and streaming--

THE CLOROX HOUR:

A little dab'll do you:D

Starring President trump--

The New York City

King of Mendacity

With everybody's favorite  vice president Mike Pence--  Plus

The last epidemiologist standing:

Doctor Deborah &

Special Guest Star:

U.S. Attorney General William Barr singing his latest hit song:

"Nolo Contendere".

*Audience tickets for White House Press Corps only

* Mask optional

### No Intermission###

The Clorox Hour--

" A little dab'll do you "

15 minutes ago, jakeem said:

13 minutes ago, jakeem said:

trump translation:

Ghislaine, I've got your back.

Please don't say anything untoward about me or mine.

If worse comes to worse, I can easily pardon you.

( A presidential pardon would be a parachute for Jeffrey Epstein's alleged Madam, unless she ends up like her old buddy/ boyfriend Epstein did in a New York jail.)

10 minutes ago, jakeem said:

The extraordinarily wealthy Ms Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's alleged accomplice, is an old Palm Beach friend of trump's along with Epstein.

With people like trump,

money trumps morality.

40 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

The Daily Mail always choses to look on the bright side. :lol:

'Is Trump hinting at quid pro quo for silence?' Shock and conspiracy sweep Twitter after Trump's message of support for jailed Ghislaine Maxwell as she awaits trial for grooming and abusing teenage girls

Shock and conspiracy sweeps Twitter after Trump's message of support for jailed Ghislaine

Bakari Sellers, 35, tweeted (inset) 'the president can wish Ghislaine Maxwell well but can't say Black Lives Matter. Wild' last night, following Trump's US coronavirus news conference (right). Trump admitted meeting Maxwell 'numerous times' over the years and said he 'hadn't been following it too much' but that he 'wishes her well'. 'I just wish her well frankly,' he said. Maxwell, 58, cried as she was denied bail on Tuesday and learned she must stay locked up until her trial next summer, after she pleaded not guilty to charges of luring underage girls so her ex-boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein could sexually abuse them. Left, Trump and first lady Melania are pictured with Epstein and Maxwell.

trump takes care of his friends-- that's what friends are for.

But why do so many of trump's friends need pardons from felony prison sentences?

How does that old saying go--

" You're known by The Company You Keep. "

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Some people are more important than others?

29 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Mason_Jeff_Reuters_Photo_bigger.jpg

Even if there is transmission of coronavirus among children, we still believe they should be returning to school, ⁦@PressSec⁩ says.

1:46 PM · Jul 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

58 minutes ago, jakeem said:

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, the elite Washington private school that Donald and Melania Trump’s son Barron attends, will not fully reopen in September due to coronavirus concerns

1:09 PM · Jul 24, 2020·SocialFlow

Some people are more equal than others.

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

GJ8zcy-z_bigger.jpg

Trump on whether he’ll go to the US Capitol to pay his respects as John Lewis lies in state there:
"No I won’t be going. no.”

2:14 PM · Jul 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

d29_Rmsb_bigger.jpg

Racist president won’t pay respects to civil rights hero.

1:55 PM · Jul 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

UybAdUum_bigger.jpg

But the woman accused of sexually trafficking minors? He wished *her* well.

2:47 PM · Jul 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

The misogynist

Central Park 5/ birther

never disappoints.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

So disgusting to watch Twitter’s so-called “Trending”, where sooo many trends are about me, and never a good one. They look for anything they can find, make it as bad as possible, and blow it up, trying to make it trend. Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!

6:41 PM · Jul 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

12 hours ago, jakeem said:

SZ__-Au3_bigger.jpg

Replying to

Twitter’s trending topics aren’t done by human beings or editors but by an AI algorithm that detects what people are talking about the most. Looks like most people are talking about how much Trump sucks and how he is destroying our country. Deal with it snowflake. It’s the truth.

6:45 PM · Jul 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

9 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

“The second question is actually more important, which is, fine, you don’t believe this intelligence, or you’re skeptical of it,” Swan said. “Let’s try and take the most good-faith interpretation of it. But you know that Russia has been supplying weapons and money to the Taliban because the man who ran your forces in Afghanistan, John Nicholson, under your administration, said this on the record when he worked for you, and for him to say then, well, I didn’t — I don’t know if I’ve heard about this, never reached my desk, and by the way, we gave them weapons, too.”

“I mean, like in a different era,” he added. “I just — honestly, it was one of the most shocking — I’ve covered president Trump for five years. I think it’s one of the most shocking exchanges I’ve ever had with him.”

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

hjg_bigger.jpg

This three minutes+ is the single most devastating interview with Trump I've ever seen. If the GOP Senators watched this clip, they'd call Pence and say: "about that 25th amendment..."

9:19 AM · Jul 29, 2020·Twitter Web App

8 hours ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

NEW: Joe Biden's campaign responds to #AxiosOnHBO interview, calls Trump's failure to raise Russian bounties with Putin "despicable"                                                              

9:26 AM · Jul 29, 2020·TweetDeck

trump doesn't care about our military.

trump is just a stooge for Putin and the Russian government.