Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"What Are They Saying about trump?" # worst president ever

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Donald J. Trump

As of the end of February the debt was $12 billion MORE than when POTUS took office. Would you like media coverage now?

Rogue POTUS Staff added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.
257 replies 6,936 retweets 11,099 likes

1. Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 2h2 hours ago

By definition, anyone secretly working against the country in favor, or the under control, of a foreign government, is a espionage agent.

105 replies 2,307 retweets 

• Like 1

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Donald J. Trump

As of the end of February the debt was $12 billion MORE than when POTUS took office. Would you like media coverage now?

Rogue POTUS Staff added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

The media has not reported that the National Debt in my first month went down by $12 billion vs a $200 billion increase in Obama first mo.

257 replies 6,936 retweets 11,099 likes

For that last definition we don't need two words; one word will do--TRAITOR.
  • Like 1

Jeffrey Lord said, “We need to get the country moving again.”

Bill Maher replied, “Not if the country is being led by someone who was put there by a foreign power.”

and later,

"Are you telling me if it had worked out the other way and they were only hacking the Republicans to get Hilary elected you’d let it slide?”

;)

• Like 2

Any sign of any tell-all Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail with Donald Trump book coming out?  And I do mean tell-all.  I suppose in this day-and-age insiders have signed confidentiality agreements.

A possible alternative title: My Personal Experiences On The Campaign Trail with Rat Fink Donald: An Objective Analysis

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Just Marie

Was there a classified FISA warrant to tap his phone as part of a Russia investigation? Is POTUS tweeting classified info? #butheremails

Rogue POTUS Staff added,

Just Marie @JustMarieSparks
Replying to @RoguePOTUSStaff
what is he talking about? Wire taps at trump tower?
285 replies 2,416 retweets 5,319 likes

Past several days seem to have hit a nerve with POTUS. Running away yet again.

1. Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 10h10 hours ago

POTUS has legal right to release (i.e. declassify) classified info to public. BUT! Does that now make it subject to FOIA requests?

171 replies 1,074 retweets 3,732 likes

• Like 1

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 9h9 hours ago

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Chris Brewster

#UnholyTrinity Seem seem to be more in "when" mode than "if." But must play the chess game just right. Has to be a one hit KO.

Rogue POTUS Staff added,

Chris Brewster @Chris24Brewster
@RoguePOTUSStaff How much truth in the theory that GOP is happily encouraging Trump to implode so they can slide Pence in when Trump quits?
236 replies 938 retweets 2,747 likes

Republican strategist Rick Wilson wrote, if President Obama had wanted to use the government to get Trump,....

” 1/ What would have hurt Trump more? Having the FBI/NSA/CIA go to FISC to beg for warrants that may or may not have borne fruit… 2/ Or having the IRS leak Trump’s tax returns?

You do the math.”

;)

"'This former high-ranking intelligence official believes that the Trump-Russia affair will not only end the current Administration, but there will be prosecutions as well:

John Schindler @20committee

I'm confident that any SERIOUS investigation of #TrumpRussia will find enough intel to end Trump's admin & send people to jail.

cc @GOP

4:40 PM - 5 Mar 2017

"Ideologically, John Schindler is conservative and has no reason to help Democrats, which he proved amply by doggedly pursuing stories and firing off tweets about Hillary Clinton’s emails in 2015, before the matter was later cleared, after much consternation......

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/06/ex-nsa-director-just-revealed-proof-sink-trump-treason/

• Like 1

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 3h3 hours ago

POTUS wants Congress to be too busy looking for non-existent wiretap evidence that they can't investigate Russiagate.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff Mar 5

We're not making light of anything.

POTUS seems actually traumatized by recent spate of Russiagate coverage. He can't cope right now.

Last night Lawrence O'Donnell began his program by stating that Trump just doesn't know in reference to his ability to run the government.  

Basically Trump just does not know anything other than how to merchandise his name.

POTUS taking wiretap chatter as a win. Once again, the public is distracted. And even the chatter aims at the wrong target.

Media is treating wiretap claim like it's legitimate issue. They're investigating, looking for evidence. Call it what it is: A LIE.

• Like 1

It's not just rhetoric. POTUS actually wants to find out what Obama "has on them" regarding Congressional opponents to new HC bill.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 4h4 hours ago

Spicer: "I wish he'd have an affair. That'd be better than defending the stupid **** he says in Twitter."

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited for Language

Panic strikes West Wing as Spicer heard saying "I don't know," when asked if POTUS would still have picked Flynn knowing he's foreign agent.

1. Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 29m29 minutes ago

POTUS stressed about Comey's meeting w/ G.O.8. Demanding he confer w/ Admin first, in future. Priebus: "We can't do that, Mr. President."

123 replies 650 retweets 1,568 likes

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 6h6 hours ago

Many viewing Assange like Joker right now. POTUS let dog off the leash, now look at the carnage. Nobody willing to say it to him, though.

Should have been a death blow. This should be the ONLY thing on every channel, every website, right now. But media didn't even blink.

1. Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 8h8 hours ago

The media has been beaten into submission. They are too afraid to lose access again, so they aren't pressing when they know it would hurt.

Rogue POTUS Staff Retweeted Rogue POTUS Staff

What was panic now has become celebration. No follow up Q. No coverage so far. Media becoming docile toward WH, ignoring obv attack point.

Rogue POTUS Staff added,

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff
    Panic strikes West Wing as Spicer heard saying "I don't know," when asked if POTUS would still have picked Flynn knowing he's foreign agent.

Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 8h8 hours ago

PAY. ATTENTION. The NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR worked for foreign gov. Correct answer to Spicer's Q should have been "NO CHANCE IN HELL!"

I haven't been a fan of Bernie's, but I'm glad he's doing this. There is an overlap of some Trump/Bernie supporters, and some may listen to Bernie.

Trump lies all the time: Bernie Sanders indicts president's assault on democracy

Exclusive: the former presidential candidate suggested that Donald Trump’s false claims serve a purpose – to push the United States toward authoritarianism

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/10/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-lies-democracy

Trump's attack on the democratic institutions of America looks like a textbook plan for fascism.

• Like 3
Replying to @peterdaou

13. The proverbial sh*t is hitting the fan EVERY SINGLE DAY and the damage is being done. It will be exceptionally hard to undo.

Replying to @peterdaou

14. We have to see the truth for what it is: Faith in our institutions, faith in our government, faith in reality itself is under assault.

60 replies 1,110 retweets 2,144 likes

Peter DaouVerified account @peterdaou 22h22 hours ago

Replying to @peterdaou

3. Bannon has explicitly said that the fury of the opposition is perceived as validation of success. FRICTION GIVES THEM TRACTION.

POTUS doesn't even care about fulfilling a campaign promise.

Only cares that healthcare is "why people love me."

1. Rogue POTUS Staff @RoguePOTUSStaff 11h11 hours ago

POTUS has NOT donated any part of his salary, nor profits from government business. Nor does he plan to.

806 replies 7,086 retweets 11,194 likes

Bernie SandersVerified account @SenSanders 3h3 hours ago

Last January, Trump promised that his health care plan would provide "insurance for everybody." Now we know that was just another lie.