Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"What Are They Saying about trump?" # worst president ever

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

Innocent Americans are dying in all 50 states and Puerto Rico from covid-19.

And their friends and loved ones know who and what to blame.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

Breaking via The Atlantic: Trump canceled a visit to a U.S. military cemetery in France in 2018 because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain and because he didn't believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people.

5:45 PM · Sep 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

jelXJ_pv_bigger.jpg

Replying to

We knew the part about his hair. But my god the things he says about our fallen troops. I really shouldn’t be shocked by anything this irredeemable **** stain does or says anymore but my jaw still dropped when I saw it.

5:48 PM · Sep 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

yPzQf1y6_bigger.jpg

“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” Trump said of visiting US war dead at Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, sources tell @JeffreyGoldberg. He also referred to the more than 1,800 Marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers.”

6:02 PM · Sep 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

omWV1cZs_bigger.jpg

When McCain died, Trump told senior staff, according to three sources with direct knowledge, "We're not going to support that loser's funeral." He became furious, according to witnesses, when he saw flags lowered. "What the **** are we doing that for? Guy was a **** loser."

6:00 PM · Sep 3, 2020·Twitter Web App

Ws4GhWt4_bigger.jpg

“According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views, he seems to genuinely not understand why Americans treat former prisoners of war with respect. Nor does he understand why pilots who are shot down in combat are honored by the military.”

6:08 PM · Sep 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

przjOxCX_bigger.jpg

Your instinct - just as a human - will be “no, wait, that can’t really be what he thinks...” and then you’ll remember what he said publicly about John McCain and know that this is spot on and one of the most revealing, damning articles, frankly, ever.

6:21 PM · Sep 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

My great uncle died in World War  I and he is buried in France.

My father served in World War II  in Europe from the Normandy Invasion to the Battle of Bulge.

This president has no respect for members of my family who have served oh, and has no respect for any veteran who has served and has no respect for the families on the homefront who made unbelievable sacrifices so that they could serve.

### worst president ever###

35 minutes ago, Swithin said:

'I don't get it': Trump questioned why retired Gen. John Kelly's son gave his life fighting in Afghanistan on a Memorial Day visit to his grave

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-questioned-kellys-sons-sacrifice-on-memorial-day-grave-visit-2020-9

trump doesn't understand why some Americans have sacrificed their life for this country.

I don't think I can imagine any other American president saying that.

### trump is the worst president we've ever had.###

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jakeem said:

NVnHvjJ7_bigger.jpg

Facebook said it will take down a video of Trump suggesting people vote twice in North Carolina if it's being shared approvingly.

2:02 PM · Sep 3, 2020·TweetDeck

It's okay to vote twice?

12 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

trump doesn't understand why some Americans have sacrificed their life for this country.

I don't think I can imagine any other American president saying that.

His first question about everything in life is 'what's in it for me?'  Maybe this will be the story that sticks.

ad already out from votevets  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, jakeem said:

dWpjHisS_bigger.jpg

"Ladies and gentlemen, no matter what he says or what he claims, you are not safer in Donald Trump's America," Biden says. "You are not safe in Donald Trump's America where people are dying at a rate last seen when Americans were fighting in world War 2."

1:10 PM · Sep 4, 2020·TweetDeck

The trump Administration

AKA

The Death Watch---

191, 750

15 hours ago, jakeem said:

xgo_pHxa_bigger.jpg

A former WH official said Donald Trump once said that "anyone who went (to fight in Vietnam) was a sucker." American men were DRAFTED to fight in that war. Few had a daddy, as Donald Trump did, who was able to pay doctors off to get them a deferment with false foot spur diagnoses.

According to a former top White House Aide, trump derided Vietnam Vets--

trump said:

Anyone who went

[ to fight in Vietnam]

Was a Sucker.

* touch "Expand" to see the original comment.

** Ashton Pittman is a state reporter for "The Jackson Free Press".

A native of Hattiesburg Mississippi, Pittman is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where he studied journalism and political science.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

8z9FImcv_bigger.png

President Trump has directed the Office of Management and Budget to crack down on federal agencies' anti-racism training sessions, calling them “anti-American propaganda.” Trump has rejected any notion of systemic racism in policing and American culture.

Trump cancels anti-racism training in the federal government-- says systemic  institutionalized racism doesn't exist.

The Central Park 5/birther never disappoints.

Touch "Expand" to read the full report from the Associated Press.

49 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Trump is shouting his racism. He must be stopped.

Opinion   By Eugene Robinson   Read more »

Pulitzer Prize- winning Washington Post editor/ columnist Eugene Robinson says:

" trump is shouting his racism.

He must be stopped. "

The truth of the matter is that aside from Republican office holders and political and business operatives making money off the Administration,

The only voters trump has left in the United States are racists.

When we see how many votes he gets,

we'll have a fairly good counting of how many people in this country are truly, and profoundly racist.

Now, trump has no voters in the general population except people who are genuinely racist.

So trump at this point has to and Must Express what he's about and make it clear to those people who identify with his racism--

Which is as American as apple pie.

19 hours ago, mr6666 said:

The 'No Lives Matter' President

Trump’s damning admissions on the Woodward tapes betray not merely his duty and the country, but even his promises to white America to keep them safe

"........The offenses revealed by Woodward’s tapes are that egregious. Iif the whistleblower’s complaint is accurate, that is only further justification.

Moreover, his quotes to Woodward about the coronavirus only belie his promises to make life safer for white people in America, underscoring that whatever security he provides them is false. Frankly, for the sake of the republic, we can only hope that this week’s revelations scare white people in ways that he never intended.

I say that because the time for winning hearts and minds is over. This is a frightening America Trump has constructed. It is past time that those Americans who do not regularly feel threatened in it come to share our dread. When compared to the reality that we face — threatened by climate change, by domestic terrorism, and by a pandemic that Trump lets spread with abandon — will enough white people vote to preserve themselves, or instead their feelings of safety and superiority? The election will likely turn on that question."

see:  https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/trump-woodward-tapes-jamil-1058678/

-_-

"The 'No Lives Matter' President"

Bob Woodward--

the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who broke Watergate--

reveals in taped White House interviews how trump duped--

even his own supporters--

into believing that Coronavirus was not a serious epidemic.

*Expand for "Rolling Stone".com article.

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Bob Woodward on Anderson Cooper tonight basically comes to the conclusion that Donald Trump is mentally ill and likely to get worse.

Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Bob Woodward tonight tells Anderson Cooper that he thinks trump is mentally ill and likely to get worse.

Most of us don't need a Pulitzer Prize to already know that.

14 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

I don't find that an offence as great as when Presidents manufacture consent to lead us "into" wars!

But you don't find this offensive in the least ...

09/16/2020 06:08:37
TOTAL ESTIMATED U.S. COVID-19 DEATHS: 194,663

Trump Death Clock

Estimated U.S. COVID-19 Deaths Due To POTUS Inaction
In January 2020, the Trump administration was advised that immediate action was required to stop the spread of COVID-19. According to NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, “there was a lot of pushback” to this advice. President Trump declined to act until March 16th. Experts estimate that, had mitigation measures been implemented one week earlier, 60% of American COVID-19 deaths would have been avoided. (For further reading, click here).
On 9/3/2020 at 7:18 PM, spence said:

I'll say it again, TRUMP is by no means the worst pres ever Those honors must belong to>

ANDREW JOHNSON

JAMES BUCHANAN

MILLARD FILLMORE

How many Americans died  under JOHNSON?

How many Americans died  under BUCHANAN?

How many Americans died  under FILLMORE?

• Thanks 2

Of all US presidents, Donald Trump is the most incompetent, ignorant, evil and selfish of all.  He has done more harm to more people and to the American form of government than any of them.  Probably more than all of them combined.  He is, and always will be, the worst president EVER.

• Like 1
On 8/30/2018 at 10:50 AM, Cinemartian said:

You are right BUT I am sure there are many Gay people who aren't making insane demands of LGBTQRSTUV... Grandeur. The politicians and congresspeople use this to fuel illegitimate fire for votes, lobbying and perpetual corruption. The game is crooked at this point. Might as well leave it all together and don't encourage young people to seek these positions. Heck, most young people today are so high and ignorant they won't seek this type of nonsense and everything will clear up post a self destruct. KABOOM

I wrote this 2 years ago and I was right - the Kaboom was 2020 and instead of gays it was BLM