Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"What Are They Saying about trump?" # worst president ever

46 minutes ago, jakeem said:

44 minutes ago, jakeem said:

vOY7IFfL_bigger.jpg

Cindy McCain is going to do virtual events for Joe Biden and join him when he campaigns in Arizona.

And as expected she tells the New York Times that she has no interest in supporting Martha McSally.

The late Senator John McCain's Widow, Cindy McCain, is showing her disdain and disgust for trump by supporting and campaigning for Joe Biden in Arizona.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

More than 200 retired Generals and Admirals of the US Military endorse Biden for President--

because they see trump as a threat to the National Security of the United States of America.

* Expand to read their entire letter.;)

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

More than 200 retired Generals and Admirals of the US Military endorse Biden for President--

because they see trump as a threat to the National Security of the United States of America.

* Expand to read their entire letter.

15 minutes ago, jakeem said:

trump admits to the world that he will not peacefully leave office when he loses the election.

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

VK7UeBVO_bigger.jpg

Just a few years ago, I would have never believed this kind of article could be written about the United States. Ever.

nEs68qdk_bigger.jpg

“Personally, it’s like watching the decline of the Roman Empire,” one Canadian said, referring to the United States.

" I feel sorry for Americans."

" It's like watching the fall of the Roman Empire."

"The world Grieves for the US."

But only the Americans can save themselves.

* Expand to see what the world is saying about trump.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

xTa5rdim_bigger.jpg

NYT: "Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750. He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years..."

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

AT5v77ao_bigger.jpg

They say he’s a good businessman but Donald Trump "paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.”

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

AT5v77ao_bigger.jpg

"In 2018, for example, Mr. Trump announced in his disclosure that he had made at least $434.9 million. The tax records deliver a very different portrait of his bottom line: $47.4 million in losses.”

Let's see now--

trump paid $750 in federal income tax in 2016 and 2017.

And he's supposed to be a multi-millionaire.

I can easily say that there are  people on this website who have paid more than $750 in income tax for either of those years.

I can imagine there are a number of people who have paid more just in state income tax for one year than $750.

And for 10 of the 15 years prior to that --

trump paid nothing at all to the IRS.

trump is a con artist.

trump has been conning the federal government and the IRS for decades.

But conning his supporters, that's really something else isn't it?

From the looks of it--

trump could really use one of those $1,200 stimulus checks.

trump certainly qualifies for a $1,200 stimulus check.

So maybe trump ought to call Nancy Pelosi on the phone and ask her if she'll sign off on it.:D

24 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

And these returns don't even reveal where he got his loans from.  Recall Eric Trump boasting that they did not need loans from American banks as they got all of their money from Russia.

trump claims you don't have to pay income tax on money you get from Russian oligarchs.

He knows this because Putin told him so.:D

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Pope snubs Mike Pompeo as Vatican accuses Trump administration of trying to set up meeting to exploit Catholic Church before election 

33823466-0-image-a-9_1601487168019.jpg

The Vatican said it had denied a request from Mike Pompeo for an audience with Pope Francis, and accused the Secretary of State of trying to drag the Catholic Church into the election.

The Pope refused an audience with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo because he doesn't want to give trump the opportunity to exploit the Catholic Church during the presidential campaign.

Or maybe the Vatican simply didn't have enough food to feed Pompeo for lunch.:D

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, HIGHWAY said:

Trump is unlike any president or high government official the US has ever had.  He is evil, incompetent, ignorant, mean ad infinitum and is proud of it.

He is not a reflection of Americans.

Incidentally I have tried to watch a few of these reports by Ball and Saagar.  They talk a lot, but seem to not say very much.  Out of a 10 minute segment, there might be two minutes of something worthwhile, but I don't have time to wade through the other eight minutes.

Maybe you can summarize why you think this video is worth posting?

6 hours ago, ElCid said:

Trump is unlike any president or high government official the US has ever had.  He is evil, incompetent, ignorant, mean ad infinitum and is proud of it.

He is not a reflection of Americans.

Incidentally I have tried to watch a few of these reports by Ball and Saagar.  They talk a lot, but seem to not say very much.  Out of a 10 minute segment, there might be two minutes of something worthwhile, but I don't have time to wade through the other eight minutes.

Maybe you can summarize why you think this video is worth posting?

I was watching the video again to see how much time was wasted and not worthwhile and I could only see maybe 10 seconds, so we see things differently. In the video from 7:40 to 8:15 is something very important but I don't think you will see it. 

" Evil " as you said Trump was, did torture start with Trump, after the  G W Bush torture report was given and understood by the Obama administration did they prosecute the offenders of the crimes? Now is Trump capable of torture, yes. This example is not meant to ignore the dangers of Trump, but to show one example of  Evil comes in many shapes and sizes.
  • Sad 1

David Frum, a former GW Bush speechwriter, says trump is

"the leader of a jerk liberation movement--

trump allows jerks to be jerks".

So trump's main appeal to some white American men is the validation to be a jerk.

And I would add--

the validation to be a sexist, racist jerk.

These pathetic men are stuck in a Time Warp of the first half of the 20th century--

while the rest of the world is well into the first half of the 21st Century.

Unfortunately, they seek to drag the United States down with them.

This is a hard-hearted harbinger for the end of the United States as a superpower--

Or even as a strong force in today's world.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

David Frum, a former GW Bush speechwriter, says trump is

"the leader of a jerk liberation movement--

trump allows jerks to be jerks".

So trump's main appeal to some white American men is the validation to be a jerk.

And I would add--

the validation to be a sexist, racist jerk.

These pathetic men are stuck in a Time Warp of the first half of the 20th century--

while the rest of the world is well into the first half of the 21st Century.

Unfortunately, they seek to drag the United States down with them.

This is a hard-hearted harbinger for the end of the United States as a superpower--

Or even as a strong force in today's world.

trump gives new meaning to the phrase:

"Don't Ask and Don't Tell".

trump kept his covid-19 positive test results a secret--

for over 24 hours--

not just from the public and the Press, but also from those working with him.