Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"What Are They Saying about trump?" # worst president ever

On 7/28/2019 at 5:37 PM, Bogie56 said:

CNN"s Victor Blackwell's response to Trump's racist tweets about Baltimore have made headlines in newspaper around the world ..

CNN news anchor Victor Blackwell was born and bred in the black community of Baltimore Maryland. He has a few Choice things to relate in response to trump's denigration and lack of respect for his City and his home community.

• Thanks 1
On 7/28/2019 at 6:10 PM, mr6666 said:

I just asked my neighbor why he removed the Trump sign from his lawn,
where it had been since 2016.

He replied, “I couldn’t ignore his racism any longer.
My son [10 years old] asked why I still support him, and I had no answer.

If you lose your kid’s respect, you’ve got nothing.”
-_-

2 hours ago, mr6666 said:

I just disrupted the speech in Jamestown because nobody's racism and bigotry should be excused for the sake of being polite. The man is unfit for office and unfit to partake in a celebration of democracy, representation, and our nation's history of immigrants.

If trump doesn't like the American people in American cities he oughta to go back to Germany--

He may have a little trouble with that because the Germans have already kicked out his grandpa.

Considering all the nasty and disrespectful things he said about the German Chancellor, maybe he better wait a little while --

And get used to living in a diverse United States which has always been diverse and exist because of the talents, gifts and work of all these Diversified people.

• Like 1
On 7/28/2019 at 5:18 PM, mr6666 said:

Baltimore Sun to “the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Oval Office,

... [who is] not even slightly competent in his current post.

Or that he possesses a scintilla of integrity.

Better to have some vermin living in your neighborhood than to be one.

Apparently trump's slumlord son-in-law Jared Kushner is responsible for many of those rats in Baltimore.

Hundreds of violations and his tenants have been all over the media complaining about him--Kushner properties-- a company he ran until recently--

starting when his father went to the federal penitentiary for Witness tampering-- harassing his own sister and brother-in-law. 

Apparently cleaning up Baltimore begins with cleaning up the graft and Corruption within trump's own family.

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

From the Globe & Mail ...

The biggest reason for the U.S. cut, writes David Parkinson, is to play “defence against the mounting fears that Donald Trump’s self-inflicted trade war with China could blow up in his face, taking the U.S. economy down with it.”

Farmers and small businesses are still hurting big time from these trump tariffs.

• Sad 2
23 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Trump misquotes himself. He says his critics “went after me for using the words ‘drug-infested’ concerning Baltimore.”

Actually the words he used were “rat and rodent infested."
---------------------------------------------

The Doubtful Guest

@InsideATureen

·

9h

He’s doing this so he can claim he said the same thing about New Hampshire and therefore it wasn’t racist.

Trump is the worst and I am so sick of the media covering every single deranged tweet

and quote like it’s breaking news that he’s stupid, criminal, compromised, and racist.

<_<

The media has to cover him because of his office. But as journalists they are obligated to point out every lie that he speaks. That's what journalism is all about.

It's a thankless job, but they chose to do it and they're paid to do it.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

The media has to cover him because of his office. But as journalists they are obligated to point out every lie that he speaks. That's what journalism is all about.

It's a thankless job, but they chose to do it and they're paid to do it.

The key question for those in media management positions (e.g. the newspaper editor,  the person in charge of televised news reporting for CNN, Fox etc..),  is what stories to cover and thus what will NOT be covered.    

Based on all of the other important events going on now,  this latest "Trump said something racist,,, he picked on another person-of-color,,,,, he call a  US city bad-things,,,,"  is not newsworthy.    For those that believe it is,  it deserves around one minute of coverage (i.e. less than 1% of what is reported and discussed in any given news-cycle).     

My guess is that if one reviewed CNN's programming from the last week, that this latest Trump display of immaturity took up over 50% of their coverage,  while items like the budget deal and the raising of the debt ceiling,  North Korea firing missiles,  what is still going on between Britain and Iran over tankers in the gulf,  etc... .   ALL got LESS coverage than 'Trump is racist and mean'.

Sorry that is NOT what journalism is all about.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

The last time President Donald Trump visited Greater Cincinnati for a rally,

the event incurred more than $16,000 in public costs ......still UNpaid

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/08/01/trump-billed-city-lebanon-after-2018-rally-bill-remains-unpaid/1892866001/ 

:rolleyes:

trump has a history of not paying bills and lying about charitable donations.

• Sad 1
On 7/31/2019 at 6:02 PM, mr6666 said:

THE LATEST: 114 House Democrats are calling for impeachment or impeachment inquiry

3 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Majority of House Democrats now support Trump impeachment inquiry-

Despite the growing calls for an impeachment inquiry, Pelosi has remained steadfast in recommending restraint.

......Rep. Salud Carbajal, of California, put the Democrats over the halfway mark on Friday, saying in a statement that Trump “evaded truth, encouraged his staff to lie repeatedly to investigators and engaged in obstruction,” adding “that’s criminal.”

With Carbajal's announcement, 118 out of 235 House Democrats have publicly called for opening an inquiry.

More than two dozen Democrats have now voiced support for moving ahead with the impeachment process since former special counsel Robert Mueller testified before the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees last week.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/majority-house-democrats-now-favor-trump-impeachment-inquiry-n1038416?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Obviously the momentum is growing.

2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

The Washington Post
The Post Most

0e669d62c4ccdb8d93703a9a209d3c17-1400-0-70-8-MS6WKYFT3AI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg
(Bill O'Leary for The Post)
Her work with Cambridge Analytica helped elect Donald Trump. She’s hoping the world will forgive her.
Brittany Kaiser first emerged in last year’s Cambridge Analytica scandal as a seemingly nefarious figure, an insider steeped in the dark secrets of a new kind of voter manipulation powered by Facebook data. Now she's hoping the world will see her as a whistleblower.
By Craig Timberg and Rosalind Helderman  Read more »

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

An interesting bit from the above article ..

Kaiser said. “A lot of the investigations are still ongoing. So I’m really hoping that we’re going to have a result where if people did commit crimes, that they are held to account. As of right now, there are multiple people that I think should be held to account that haven’t yet, and so we’ll see where that goes.”

Atonement is good for the soul and good for the society.

21 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yea,  the momentum of the GOP talking back the House in 2020.

More and more GOP house members are retiring who are from swing districts.   Does not bode well for the GOP taking back the house.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

"....NBC News identified the suspect as Patrick Crusius of Allen, Texas, citing unspecified police sources.

A Twitter account bearing the suspect’s name contains liked tweets that include a “BuildTheWall” hashtag, *a photo using guns to spell out “Trump,” and posts from Paul Joseph Watson, a far-right Youtuber who works with Alex Jones at InfoWars.

Authorities are examining a four-page document that several media outlets are calling a manifesto.  Authorities are trying to determine the document’s authenticity and whether there are ties to the suspect.

The document mentions the suspect in the Christchurch, New Zealand mass shooting at two mosques that left 51 people dead in March. The suspect in that shooting has pleaded not guilty.

The manifesto allegedly linked to the El Paso shooting suspect contains white nationalist talking points on “ethnic displacement" and "race mixing" and refers to immigrants to the United States as "invaders.".....

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/08/03/el-paso-shooting-suspect-may-have-authored-manifesto-containing-white-nationalist-talking

*"  A photo using guns to spell out 'Trump' "

• Sad 1
48 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

The ugly truth is this:
White supremacist terrorism is a real and present danger.

When the President and other leaders use racist or dehumanizing language to describe immigrants and Muslims as invaders,
angry and isolated men with guns are listening.

And acting.

:(

So true. The trump Republicans are depending upon a base of racist people to win elections in 2020.

A little over a year before the national elections is no time for these trump Republicans to upset their base.

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Donald Trump and the Republican Party,
amplified by Fox News

and a universe of stations and websites, have told their base there’s a life-or-death, live war going on in the country.

Their supporters believe them and are carrying out that war.

most Americans don't support this sort of thing.

Those who do will be ostracized.

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Dayton was the site of the 250th mass murder in America in 2019.  I wonder how much money Trump and other Republicans will be getting from the NRA to ensure that they do NOTHING about banning these assault weapons and expanded magazines?

Financial support for NRA is at its lowest point in years.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

I didn't like George Bush mainly for what he did to the environment and the Iraq war but even he was brilliant compared to the con man Trump.

I believe the woman who said that she was raped by Trump.  I believe the other 21 women who say he assaulted them.

I believe the contractors who say that he ripped them off and those that were conned by his University or Charity schemes.

I believe the NYC DOJ when they say Individual One is an un-indicted co-conspirator in the case that has seen Michael Cohen go to prison.

I believe Trump colluded with Russians to win the election, tried to cover it up afterward and obstructed justice.

I believe he spreads hatred and divisiveness.

I believe Trump has no loyalties to real Americans when he courts Saudi Arabia and North Korea and overlooks the murders of American citizens.

I believe that Donald Trump is a danger to the world and its environment.

Yes, I have TDS.  Is there little wonder?

I believe trump is psychologically unfit and  intellectually unqualified for the highest Office of the land.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:
The Washington Post
The Post Most

c37db254a722121ce813e4b738b6b996-1400-0-70-8-DEFT25VVWQI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg
(Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)
Trump’s anti-immigrant rhetoric looms over El Paso massacre
“How do you stop these people? You can’t,” Trump lamented at a rally in May. Someone in the crowd yelled back one idea: “Shoot them.” The audience of thousands cheered and Trump smiled.
By Philip Rucker  Read more »

Words, speech, rhetoric have consequences.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

except the ones that believe in God and Judeo-Christian morality.

:P

According to the Constitution, in the United States we have freedom of religion, which also indicates you are free to have no religion. So we have people here as Citizens and Representatives who are free in their spirituality or lack thereof.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

According to the Constitution, in the United States we have freedom of religion, which also indicates you are free to have no religion. So we have people here as Citizens and Representatives who are free in their spirituality or lack thereof.

of course...

it's just that the democrats and their msm are partial to those who have no religion.

:D